Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:33 PM
Boooyyyyaaaalalalalwaaallalalala

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:34 PM
You should check out my sig shop logo

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:35 PM
My comp is so slow im downloading GFX packs for Sigs.

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:37 PM
GFX??

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:37 PM
I made this

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:39 PM
I made a pic but u cant c it

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:40 PM
Graphic Kits " GFX "

AresDamage
10-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Alright i gtg COMP is getting so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaagy

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh ok

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:50 PM
I might download it too
Looks useful

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Anyone else here?

Bloodmage
10-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Whats the promo for pirate hat?

ExperimentNebulaCore
10-30-2012, 10:48 PM
~aresdamage sup yo im an officier in your guild. Lol. Inactive tho, still lvl 66.

-kyleww
10-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Whats the promo for pirate hat?

it isnt a promo its from the halloween item pack for 15 plat

Asifrausa
10-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Just Talk? So, what if I tell a story for Halloween? Hmm let me see... Oh ok well it began like this...

On a rainy night ( thundering sound heard from a distant). A pretty single mom is putting her son to sleep. Well cut scene straight to hmm... The son suddenly wakes up due to the sound of a laughter (it sound like Woodywoodpecker laugh). He is scared, so scared that he hides under the soft warm blanket. The sound kept getting closer and closer until *bang* the window opens and shuts. The kid got even more scared than before, he wets his pant. Oh man! Darn it that's just great kid you wet yourself! Now you gonna trouble your hot mom again! Dang it! Oops, sorry about that, way out of topic. Anyway, hmm... lets see oh yeah um the sound of a squeaking shoes just like the clown in Left for Dead 2 getting closer and closer to his room. Then, it stop for a moment. After a minute or two it seems that nothing is gonna happen so he gets out of the cover of his blanket. Then, he sat down on his bed for awhile. As he was sitting a hand appeared from underneath his bed grabbing his legs tightly, he scream in fear so loudly that his mom woke up from bed and came running into his room. What she saw when she open her son's room is a bloody clown grabbing her son's skinny legs trying to pull him under the bed. His mom ran towards him and tried to get him out of there. Well of course, they escaped and get out of that room. Running downstairs towards he phone she tried to call the police but the lines are dead. So both of them ran outside of the house. Btw it is was still raining so don't go and imagine things seriously if you know what I'm talking about if you read it carefully.
Anyway they ran outside but what they saw outside was a lot of people walking around like zombies, well it is zombies lol. On that night the dead risen from the grave and roam the place like wild rabies infected animal (they attack anything they see moving or crazy mad animals gone wild). Since their house was a long way from town, so all they can do now is just to find somewhere to hide. It comes to an impossible when trying to hide when there's a hordes of flesh eating zombies trying to eat you, not to forget the clown are also out to catch you. In the cold raining night they ran and dodging the zombies trying to get to safety somewhere. They ran and ran until they came across a lake. It was a big lake and it look spooky. At least there's no zombies at the lake. The son and his mother rest for a bit at a nearby hut. An hour has past. Suddenly, a mysterious figure appeared. That figure was none other than the infamous Jason from Friday the 13. With his hockey mask and a machete on him he comes closer to those two. The mom who first woke up scream at sight of Jason and grabs her son's left arm. They get up as fast as possible and manage to get away from Jason. Anyway I'll end it now as I'm out of ideas so if you want to continue the story be my guest. :)

Sorry for the unfinished story I hope you'll continue it :)
Btw the story was made up by me, it came out of my head just like that without any base, it was spontaneous. :vlol:
Have fun and a Happy Halloween.

Zaonabiuibil
10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Ehem http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70773-The-star-legends-random-chat-thread
Don't duplicate a thread please.

RedStapler
10-31-2012, 04:39 PM
Ehem http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70773-The-star-legends-random-chat-thread
Don't duplicate a thread please.

He's right. If a thread is still active, please don't duplicate!

Closin' down...