PDA

View Full Version : Old pvp gear/arlorian ring

Tripshot
03-16-2024, 02:48 PM
I was wondering during the arlorian event if we could get the arlorian ring of potency that dropped long time ago also was wondering if there could be a lock or event dedicated to og classic pvp items such as ice set, epidemic, ancient, Eloia/galen, lurid, beetlegun, dark watch sword etc. I know there is a lot of players that only like to pvp including myself but the gear is impossible to find if there could be a way either an event or lock that would drop these items it would help us pvp only players a lot

Omgeashenr
03-16-2024, 10:04 PM
Exobility this isnt wise to do as the items are old and rare thus them making this will ruin the value of players rare/collectable items

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

asommers
03-17-2024, 10:36 PM
I think it depends on when/how these items were released. If you know the exact names and item types, I can look into the details.

-ALS

Tripshot
03-17-2024, 11:26 PM
I know most of the items like Eloia,Galen, jord came from locks that don’t exist anymore same with umbral/lurid/devour weapons. Ancient sets came from locks during one of the events like ursoth or goblin back like 2014 era. Ice set was similar to ancient but from frostwyrm event same year. Epidemic came out during goblin but was only in the green chests that were looted from goblin event. Unsure where dark watch sword and storm sword were released from. Beetle gun was a store crate that cost like 7-10 plat and was a good weapon that was available for people to obtain. Expedition rifle was from a lock I think maybe rengol

biogesic
03-28-2024, 02:36 AM
I think it depends on when/how these items were released. If you know the exact names and item types, I can look into the details.

-ALSMostly the weapons are on demon locks just add jord and galen and a bit rate of getting them ^_^
Also can we get the demon locks 265320

Sent from my TECNO LH8n using Tapatalk