PDA

View Full Version : Ignore list decreases on its own?

Encryptions
03-16-2024, 09:20 PM
I had around 70 people in ignore and now its down to 24, what causes people to be removed from the list automatically? Anyone else noticing their list has decreased over time.

madkill
03-16-2024, 09:22 PM
I had around 70 people in ignore and now its down to 24, what causes people to be removed from the list automatically? Anyone else noticing their list has decreased over time.maybe they are ban already thats why it remove or the character was deleted

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-16-2024, 09:23 PM
maybe they are ban already thats why it remove or the character was deleted

Hah, if they banned those guys they sure did deserve it.

madkill
03-16-2024, 09:24 PM
Hah, if they banned those guys they sure did deserve it.hehehe .. if they not they deleted the character u ignore it

dreoelak
03-17-2024, 03:17 PM
It's not only affecting ignore. I found my friendlist wiped clean after something like 6 years of inactivity, and I still have some doubts that everyone there had deleted me or their account.

Candylicks
03-17-2024, 09:36 PM
It's not only affecting ignore. I found my friendlist wiped clean after something like 6 years of inactivity, and I still have some doubts that everyone there had deleted me or their account.

Yeah this happened to me. I think I went 5 years with no login and when I came back my FL was gone.

I made a forum post though to reconnect with anyone still around. Was not many and I was inactive during the great rename time. :/

Stephencobear
03-17-2024, 11:54 PM

This is a separate issue, sts will wipe the friends list after some time of inactivity

This occurs across several games