PDA

View Full Version : Im a fan of the best of the best in the 1800s :)

razerfingers
10-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Picture says it all.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

urmommy
10-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Lmao I have no idea who any of those people are xD

razerfingers
10-30-2012, 11:48 PM
What about the Wright Brothers?

They wernt the richest men in america at the time ;) these guys are cool! Been watching the history channel mini series called the men who built america

Urqui
10-30-2012, 11:55 PM
They wernt the richest men in america at the time ;) these guys are cool! Been watching the history channel mini series called the men who built america

Oh, History is actually showing history again?:vshock: lol

Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century
J.P. Morgan, or John Pierpont Morgan, was an American financier, banker, philanthropist and art collector
John Rockefeller was the founder of the Standard Oil Company

urmommy
10-30-2012, 11:57 PM

Andrew Carnegie was a Scottish-American industrialist who led the enormous expansion of the American steel industry in the late 19th century
J.P. Morgan, or John Pierpont Morgan, was an American financier, banker, philanthropist and art collector

Heh thanks I now know who these people are! Sort of... xD

razerfingers
10-30-2012, 11:58 PM

Rockefeller also found a use for gasoline and had made first engine right? Then ford came along and made the model N first afordable car for the common man. Then became famous for the Model T. Am i right? They dont teach what i learned there in any history class ive been in in school. :O

razerfingers
10-31-2012, 12:08 AM
God bless Wikapedia:angel:

Wait, apparently they taught me it in 8th grade... So i didnt learn about this stuff but recall learning about carnegie hall and rockefeller plaza lol!

Piosidon
10-31-2012, 12:26 AM
History is so yesterday

Mrbananaz
10-31-2012, 02:30 AM
o mi god! i love that show lol

BodMaster
10-31-2012, 03:50 AM
Scottish-American

Quite interesting! Very nice find!

*Sits down and wonders what a Scottish-American sounds like...* "hmm intriguing"

Zaonabiuibil
10-31-2012, 05:33 AM
Andrew Carnegie was so rich he made Carnegie Hall for the fun of it.

I applaud him.

Asifrausa
10-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Quite interesting! Very nice find!

*Sits down and wonders what a Scottish-American sounds like...* "hmm intriguing"

If you're wondering ?

Here it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGCKl_dyUqU&feature=colike

razerfingers
10-31-2012, 08:59 AM
Andrew Carnegie was so rich he made Carnegie Hall for the fun of it.

I applaud him.

Well said my friend!

KingFu
10-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Rockefeller is by far the most interesting of the 3. Read his biography, you learn a lot about business in a way you wouldn't normally think.

razerfingers
10-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Rockefeller is by far the most interesting of the 3. Read his biography, you learn a lot about business in a way you wouldn't normally think.

Sweet, ill have to look at it today xD