PDA

View Full Version : Preview: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024!

Cinco
03-18-2024, 10:42 AM

I wouldn't normally recommend smashing eggs on purpose, but my one exception is...the Arlorian Egg Hunt! It's another year to smash the machines, find the eggs, craft the things, and right the wrongs!

What's New

There are some changes to the mechanics of this year's event, similar to those (and based on feedback we received) in Ursoth's Assault. Check out the details below!

Egg-ceptional Bonuses! The Egg Smasher Elixir gives you +15% score from all sources: opening Arlorian Eggs, Locked Event Crates, and destroying Egg Machines!
It wasn't deleted! It moved... Lucky Rabbit's Foot item (if you already have one) is now int the Miscellaneous inventory instead of the Crafting inventory.
Like other 2024 events so far, the Lucky Rabbit's Foot bane item will be going away when the event is over.
Rage against the machines! Eggs will only drop from Egg Machines and no longer drop randomly in the world.
Egg Machines drop Red Eggs only after you've reached Silver Tier, Purple Eggs after you've reached Gold Tier, and Platinum Eggs after you've reached Platinum Tier.
Magister Berrex no longer sells the bound Arlorian Egg Shelled Band.

Overview

This is an Energy/ Leaderboard event. Energy Portals to The Egg Farm are open in towns all across Arlor. Destroy Egg Machines found on The Egg Farm for a variety of eggs.

Event runs for two (2) weeks with no reset.

Open these eggs for prizes and goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points to reach various rewarded tiers and climb the leaderbords for the ultimate rewards!

Event Info

Talk to Magister Berrex (in multiple towns) to either get details about the event or go to the event Store.

Event Store

Berrex will sell you a number of things for platinum, including:

- 5 Event Energy Kits
- Egg Smasher Elixir (1.5X damage in the event zone, +15% additional score from Egg Machines, 2024 Arlorian Eggs, and Locked Crates)
- Bun Bun's Big 'ol Locked Egg 2024 + Class-Specific Variations
- Bun Bun Monster Display

Event Zone

You will be travelling to the Headquarters of Bun-Bun, the world's angriest rabbit. Bun-Bun is invulnerable, and he will chase you around, causing damage and stunning you for the audacity of wanting to smash his machines. If you want to avoid the stun, you can purchase the Lucky Rabbit's Foot*.
*This bane item will go away after the event.

The Lucky Rabbit's Foot will not prevent you from taking damage, but it will make you immune to the Bun-Bun Stun.

Your mission is to destroy as many egg machines as possible. The machines will drop all colors (except gold) of Arlorian Eggs, including Platinum Arlorian Eggs. Open these eggs for various goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points.

Green (Always drops): Event Points, GoldBlue (Always drops): Event Points, Jewels, Trinkets, Orc Fangs, Ankhs.
Red (Starts dropping at Silver Tier): Event Points, Currency, Lightbearer Rank, Zodias Faction, and the Gold Egg Recipe.Purple (Starts dropping at Gold Tier): Many Event Points, Jewels, Crafting Speed-Ups, Gold
Platinum (Starts dropping at Platinum Tier): Platinum, Many More Event Points, + Emberglide Wings (Elixir Only)

Destroy all of the Egg Machines for a chance to loot the Bun Bun Badge!

Event Elixir: Egg Smasher Elixir

The Egg Smasher Elixir will give you a +15% score bonus while active, granting extra points for opening eggs, crates, and smashing Egg Machines. Plus you'll do 1.5x damage to Egg Machines in the event zone.

The Elixir will also give you a chance to loot Emberglide Wings when opening 2024 Platinum Eggs:

Event Crate: Bun-Bun's Locked Egg

This year's Egg Crate, including its class-specific variants, is available from Berrex (and the Store). Each crate offers 3 pulls at this year's rewards, among the usual Locked Crate prizes:

- Heroic Emberglide's Egg

- The 4-piece Level 86 Free Range Accessory Set (Belt, Bracelet, Necklace and Ring)

4/4 Free Range Set bonus:

+60 Primary Stat, +40% Gold Loot, +30% Armor, +20% Lethality, +15% Pet XP, +10% Critical Hit Damage (all bonuses stack)*!
*Effects apply all throughout Arlor and outside of the Egg Hunt Event!

- Blossomkeeper Vanity Weapons

Guaranteed Loot Badge:
Open enough of Bun Buns Big Ol' Locked Eggs to earn the Emberglide Badge...

Golden Eggs

Occasionally in red eggs you will find a recipe for a Golden Egg. The recipe for the Gold Arlorian Egg is worth its weight in gold indeed. Craft 20 normal eggs into a gold egg.

Open these eggs for a chance at:

- 5000 Gold
- 2500 Gold
- 25 Ankh (25 plat value)
- 5 Respec Scrolls (25 plat value)
- 5 Dragkin Teeth
- 3 Glintstone Coins
- Crafting Speedups (up to 2 hours)!
- Pet XP Kits (bound - up to 50 XP)!

AND....

The Mythic Arlorian Soft-Shelled Band. It has a proc on dealing damage that has a chance to increase XP by 30%, luck by 25%, and damage by 20% for 12 seconds. Dropped rings will scale to your current level (up to 81) and will be available to levels 2+. Level 81 pictured here:

Event Scoring and Tier Rewards

Earn Tier Points by opening 2024 Arlorian Eggs* and destroying Egg Machines.
*Previous years' Arlorian Eggs do not award score.

Get bonus points for destroying ALL the Egg Machines in the Egg Farm.

Use the Egg Smasher Elixir to earn +15% bonus points from all sources.

Climb through Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Plat Tiers to collect awesome rewards!

Tier rewards are as follows:

Bronze

- Cloth Spring Equinox Banner

Silver

- [Poached] Title

- 5 Bound Awakening Gems

Gold

- Colorburst Egg Halo

- Emberglide

- Egg Smasher Elixir

Platinum

- Emberglide Armor
- Emberglide Helm

- Egg Smasher Elixir
- Jewel Chest
- 10 Bound Awakening Gems
- 5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems

Leaderboards Rewards

This is a Leaderboard event. Rewards are as follows:

Top 10:
- <Hard To Break> Title

- Blossomkeeper Vanity

- Spring Equinox Badge

- Spring Equinox Banner

- Emberglide's Watch Wisp

- Corrupted Jewel (for your class)
- 50 Bound Elite Awakening Gems

Top 25:
- Spring Equinox Banner
- Emberglide's Watch Wisp
- Flawless Jewel (for your class)
- 10 Bound Awakening Gems

Crafting

Craft the Arlorian Egg Furnishing Crate...

Which contains a variety of cute colored Arlorian Eggs that you can use to decorate your house!

Limited Sale

For a limited time, from March 23-24, you can purchase limited quantities of the Blossomkeeper Aura:

Then, from March 30-31, you'll find the Emberglide Aura to complete that set:

This two-week event will begin on Thursday, 3/21 at ~1:30 PM CT and run through Thursday, 4/4 at ~1:30 PM CT, with a 3 day cooldown.

Happy Egg Hunting, Arlorians! Drop us your questions and comments below.

asommers
03-18-2024, 11:39 PM
Leaderboard Rewards
Tier Rewards

Rogue Top 10
<Hard To Break> Title
Rogue Blossomkeeper Vanity Set ST
Corrupted Finesse Jewel Kit S
50 Bound Elite Awakening Gems S
Spring Equinox Badge ST
Spring Equinox Banner ST
Emberglide's Watch Wisp ST

Rogue Top 25
Spring Equinox Banner ST
Flawless Finesse Jewel Kit S
10 Bound Elite Awakening Gems S

Sorcerer Top 10
<Hard To Break> Title
Sorcerer Blossomkeeper Vanity Set ST
Corrupted Mind Jewel Kit S
Spring Equinox Badge ST
Spring Equinox Banner ST

Sorcerer Top 25
Spring Equinox Banner ST
Flawless Mind Jewel Kit S

Warrior Top 10
<Hard To Break> Title
Warrior Blossomkeeper Vanity Set ST
Corrupted Fury Jewel Kit S
Spring Equinox Badge ST
Spring Equinox Banner ST
Emberglide's WatchWisp ST

Warrior Top 25
Spring Equinox Banner ST
Flawless Fury Jewel Kit S
Bronze
Cloth Spring Equinox Banner S

Silver
[Poached] Title S
5 Bound Awakening Gems

Gold
Colorburst Egg Halo S
Emberglide S
Egg Smasher Elixir Kit ST

Platinum
Emberglide Armor ST
Emberglide Helm ST
Egg Smasher Elixir Kit ST
Jewel Chest
10 Bound Awakening Gems
5 Bound Elite Awakening Gems

Craftable Event Items
Vendor Items

Forged Event Energy Kit
3 Energy Essence
1000 Gold
Crafting Time: 1h

Arlorian Egg Furnishing Crate
20 Bronze Ornate Fragment
10 Silver Ornate Trinket
1 Golden Ornate Trinket
Crafting Time: 2h

2024 Gold Arlorian Egg
1 Recipe: 2024 Gold Arlorian Egg
12 2024 Green Arlorian Egg
6 2024 Blue Arlorian Egg
2 2024 Red Arlorian Egg
Crafting Time: 4h

5 Event Energy Kits Bundle for 25 Platinum

Egg Smasher Elixir for 15 Platinum

Bun-Bun's Big Ol' Locked Egg 2024 for 15 Platinum

Rogue Bun-Bun's Big Ol' Locked Egg 2024 for 30 Platinum

Sorcerer Bun-Bun's Big Ol' Locked Egg 2024 for 30 Platinum

Warrior Bun-Bun's Big Ol' Locked Egg 2024 for 30 Platinum

Bun Bun Monster Image for 100 Platinum

Kairihearts
03-20-2024, 04:14 PM
Omg omg yay firsttt let's gooo

snakeeyes
03-20-2024, 04:18 PM
OMG serious another good looking vanity's, wow STS always surprise us with new vanitys. Thanks.

alanrap
03-20-2024, 04:19 PM
Finally, Thanks!!

Trubrothers
03-20-2024, 04:20 PM
Can we see the drops for each egg? Last year the plat eggs had a lot of filler items and stuff in them and i am hoping that will not happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apoptoz
03-20-2024, 04:26 PM
Finally released! Thank you.

Tripshot
03-20-2024, 04:27 PM
Can there be a bound arlorian of potency the dex version of the assault ring? The arlorian rings have been the same for years

Freazakh
03-20-2024, 04:27 PM
The blossom aura looks good, to be able to combine Vanitys [emoji18][emoji94]

Enviado desde mi CPH2145 mediante Tapatalk

presp600
03-20-2024, 04:28 PM
which of the Lb rewards are tradable?

Cinco
03-20-2024, 04:29 PM
which of the Lb rewards are tradable?

A full list of reward items and their trade status (S = stash, T = trade) is shown in the first response to the preview post.

Greazemk
03-20-2024, 04:31 PM
Will the event have 1 week reset? If there is. Please don't, 100k for plat tier is kinda too much.

Amicusdei
03-20-2024, 04:31 PM
Can lower tier receive higher tier eggs if someone in same map is a higher tier,
Or vice versa, higher tier will receive the lower tier eggs because a lower tier is in map?

Greazemk
03-20-2024, 04:33 PM
Can lower tier receive higher tier eggs if someone in same map is a higher tier,
Or vice versa, higher tier will receive the lower tier eggs because a lower tier is in map?

I think it works like, if there's a Platinum Egg Machine present, people with lower tiers don't have a chance to loot Platinum or Purple whilst people who have the required tier will be able to loot the said eggs.

Amicusdei
03-20-2024, 04:35 PM
Hope so. Finding an all same tier party would be tedious.

Cinco
Will the event have 1 week reset? If there is. Please don't, 100k for plat tier is kinda too much.

There is no weekly reset for this year's Egg Hunt event.

alanrap
How many points each egg give?

Mehmetwehbe
03-20-2024, 04:39 PM
weapons vanity looks good but the vanity and lb vanity meh
looking to buy the aura for sure looking op

Encryptions
03-20-2024, 04:45 PM
Egg Machines drop Red Eggs only after you've reached Silver Tier, Purple Eggs after you've reached Gold Tier, and Platinum Eggs after you've reached Platinum Tier.

So with this change does luck still affect the looted eggs?
Are all of the machines changed to 1 machine type with the addition of the drop chances for other eggs after gaining said tier?
If egg machines are still Green to Platinum would a plat egg still spawn even if someone who is not plat tier joins the map first but it just makes the plat egg not drop plat eggs for the person who isn't plat tier?
Btw can you change the sentence to "Egg machines will drop red eggs after you've reached silver tier..." The word "only" in the sentence will confuse people to think that the machines will ONLY drop red eggs and above after reaching silver.

Mine
03-20-2024, 04:46 PM
50% plat sale please

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Marosok
03-20-2024, 04:47 PM
Vanity sword looks good. Ty

Alcs
03-20-2024, 04:49 PM
Can we have different type of ring this year? Its been always assault, fatality etc. potency / brutality would be good

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Taylare
03-20-2024, 04:54 PM
was expecting an lb aura or something a little cool, looks good but meh. Goodluck lb runners!

|Ares|
03-20-2024, 04:59 PM
Can we have Murkstones included in red or purple eggs this year? It's bit tedious to gather up to 10k murkstones for the Festerfang badge...

Yuggernaut
03-20-2024, 05:01 PM
you guys always making amazing vanity weapons like Blossomkeeper Vanity Weapons, so, why are you guys not giving special effect to those vanitys? to be honest hurts!

i like just to things
+ Aura bloosom
+ Blossomkeeper Vanity Weapons

the lb need to be reworked in my opinion, the event is good

arcaneping
03-20-2024, 05:12 PM
Good. Lb event? They will run like a crazy to get point, fueling their ego and greed. Leaving common player with a waste of energies

Deathconvict
03-20-2024, 05:13 PM
Can you put corruption coins, fathom tokens and murkstone in the gold arlorian egg.

Kairihearts
03-20-2024, 05:17 PM
Yeah what's inside plat eggs please devs thanks!!!

ladymoney
03-20-2024, 05:29 PM
Does opening locked and eggs give points for lb score?

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

Altic
03-20-2024, 05:29 PM
So instead of having fun randomly running into eggx on maps, we farm the same zone over and over, AGAIN? I quit at 46 and restarted at 81 during last egg event. Every single event is worse since I've been back, like obviously worse. Elixir prices go up, duration drops. EVERY SINGLE ITEM is a recipe. When did that nonsense start? And unique vanity is ??, I was hoping to see more HP Lovecraft (author) related items but only the bosses were. ( please elaborate). Pink and black were great choices.

Altic
03-20-2024, 05:34 PM
I'm not sure how to edit on mobile ps: The plat elixirs now increases score? Winter was one thing but these the new ones are pretty close to the term "pay to win"... IN MY OPINION

theozzon
Some type of Stockholm syndrome goin on over how we´re gettin screwed event by event....

imfeared
Pls pls pls put murkstones in one of the eggs PLEASE! ,)

Voorge
03-20-2024, 05:36 PM
Blossomkeeper vanity weapons look great, gj for that

Newmage
03-20-2024, 06:01 PM
Does luck apply to this event? With the change

Sabeticafaz
03-20-2024, 06:05 PM
Cool design love it much better then previously event weapon design remind me of skyrim glass weapon set

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

asommers
03-20-2024, 06:25 PM
Can we see the drops for each egg? Last year the plat eggs had a lot of filler items and stuff in them and i am hoping that will not happen again.

Previous Platinum gave out Platinum more often than not. However, this year, the Platinum eggs only grant Platinum.

Can lower tier receive higher tier eggs if someone in same map is a higher tier, Or vice versa, higher tier will receive the lower tier eggs because a lower tier is in map?

When the egg machine is destroyed, you will loot eggs based on your tier. Different tiered players in the zone will have different drops.

How many points each egg give?

Point amounts for the boss, egg machine, and are identical to last year, but you get 15% extra points using the Egg Smasher Elixir.

Can there be a bound arlorian of potency the dex version of the assault ring? The arlorian rings have been the same for years

Can we have different type of ring this year? Its been always assault, fatality etc. potency / brutality would be good

This event removes previous year's rings from the vendor. The new rings available this year are the Softshell rings from Locked Crates.

Can we have Murkstones included in red or purple eggs this year? It's bit tedious to gather up to 10k murkstones for the Festerfang badge...

Can you put corruption coins, fathom tokens and murkstone in the gold arlorian egg.

There's some time, we'll consider this.

Does opening locked and eggs give points for lb score?

Yes to both.

Does luck apply to this event? With the change

Luck applies to mobs that drop loot.

-ALS

Alcs
03-20-2024, 06:32 PM
Previous Platinum gave out Platinum more often than not. However, this year, the Platinum eggs only grant Platinum.

When the egg machine is destroyed, you will loot eggs based on your tier. Different tiered players in the zone will have different drops.

Point amounts for the boss, egg machine, and are identical to last year, but you get 15% extra points using the Egg Smasher Elixir.

This event removes previous year's rings. The new rings available this year are the Softshell rings.

There's some time, we'll consider this.

Yes to both.

Luck applies to mobs that drop loot.

-ALSWhat do you mean you remove last year rings? It's been the same since last year which is still soft. Also we are pertaining to the type of ring which isn't changing every year, it's always been fatality, force and assault. Below ss of last year ring. We are bit expecting of potency, brutality types which is useful unlike fatality and force types. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240320/b74f63535801aef108e3dc2a3dcd9929.jpg

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Kairihearts
03-20-2024, 06:45 PM
Nice finally plat eggs just give plat how it should be they aint cheap!!! Thanks devs

Darkrai
03-20-2024, 07:05 PM
Wait i know i havent played in a while but event items like the lucky rabbit foot get removed after events now, what???

And the elixers give increased score now aswell? What kind of s*** is this now? Have i missed a update somewhere where it says 'sorry were moving torwards more p2w and anti consumer'

I know bills need paying but has AL really falling thay low that it needs to resort to this?

Oakmaiden
03-20-2024, 07:14 PM
There were sooooo many posts I wanted to thank, but am out of em. I will sum it all up with this…265194

Kairihearts
03-20-2024, 07:57 PM
Wait i know i havent played in a while but event items like the lucky rabbit foot get removed after events now, what???

And the elixers give increased score now aswell? What kind of s*** is this now? Have i missed a update somewhere where it says 'sorry were moving torwards more p2w and anti consumer'

I know bills need paying but has AL really falling thay low that it needs to resort to this?

Unfortunately yes old friend it's been this way for few years now p2p it's sad tbh time to quit soon I guess

nathan2693
03-20-2024, 08:03 PM
Blossomkeeper Aura is somewhat similar to Skyborn Aura.

Week 2 Aura i dunno... buying this makes me think that you'll just feel unhappy cuz you'll just end up getting extremely low offers for it by those merchants. (buy it for collection purpose but, if you're thinking of selling, better just buy elite awakening gems)

arcaneping
03-20-2024, 08:36 PM
How long duration of that elixir smeshing?

Mcmikeguapo
03-20-2024, 10:10 PM
Ngl, I feel a lil bit disappointed for lb rewards considering this is one of the most expensive lbs, only thing that worths is badge imo, there should have been an aura instead of wings.

Btw, there’ll still be a cooldown? It slows the runs so I suggest to quit.

Economy
03-20-2024, 11:32 PM
Are we going to be able to craft the new heroic egg like every other Easter event ?

nathan2693
03-21-2024, 12:22 AM
is it still possible to make another emberglide wings that matches the color of the aura? doesn't matter if the version of this wing color is bound and will cost either 125 plats or a certain amount of gold like what you did on year 2022 where there was a bound version of sundays wings?

Thank You
(just sending a suggestion that might help the sales of emberglide aura to go up a lil.bit)

Vikusato
03-21-2024, 01:45 AM
Since cata tombs are coming to an end can we get a double fanthom event soon pls?

Loxed AL
03-21-2024, 02:51 AM
Unlike last year, can you make elite gems and normal gems stashable, so they re not just sitting in our inventory on low lvl characters? (event rewards)
Pls and thank you!

AgentStonoga
03-21-2024, 03:53 AM
Can you add murkstone and vale tokens in eggs? Grinding these things is hard and we need these for badges and titles.
@Cinco @asommers @devs

Oawaoebi
03-21-2024, 04:41 AM

-ALS

So you are saying, that when i am platinum tier and destroy a platinum machine, i loot up to 7 platinum eggs? Sounds very good, is there any catch to it?

MaAaT
03-21-2024, 05:50 AM
So you are saying, that when i am platinum tier and destroy a platinum machine, i loot up to 7 platinum eggs? Sounds very good, is there any catch to it?I guess u really lucky that could happen, but u can get any egg color from any machine, but need a certain tier first in order to be able to loot them at all.

Your mission is to destroy as many egg machines as possible. The machines will drop all colors (except gold) of Arlorian Eggs, including Platinum Arlorian Eggs. Open these eggs for various goodies as well as Egg Hunt Points.

Oawaoebi
03-21-2024, 06:58 AM
I guess u really lucky that could happen, but u can get any egg color from any machine, but need a certain tier first in order to be able to loot them at all.

Yes lmao misread it saying platinum eggs not platinum machines. So basically plat eggs are again like in 2019

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Activista
03-21-2024, 07:32 AM
+111 fix that, I have the ones from the last event stuck at low level

.Avatar.
03-21-2024, 08:01 AM
Nice a lot of updates and new items i wish pl has too

recilencia123
03-21-2024, 08:58 AM
So you are saying, that when i am platinum tier and destroy a platinum machine, i loot up to 7 platinum eggs? Sounds very good, is there any catch to it?

nab xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Killyxan
03-21-2024, 09:39 AM
Can you add flawless jewel (class specific) to plat tier and 45 more elite awakes? I mean it’s 100k points after all I’m sure the majority won’t even bother doing this event seeing there is nothing to loot that is worth farming (if you aren’t plat tier ofc)

Xxlolkillerxx
03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Can we get some magna & victus rune for tier rewards too ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Economy
03-21-2024, 10:36 AM
Bound flawless seems like a great idea imo !

recilencia123
03-21-2024, 11:12 AM
sad things into the lockeds zzZ could have been better utilized by being a great event, bad decision of the company.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

emuuu
03-21-2024, 11:33 AM
50% plat sale please!! I’ll spend my $$$

Economy
03-21-2024, 12:42 PM
Bring back heroic egg craftable w blossoms etc so they have a purpose + need that pet ! Thanks

asommers
03-21-2024, 01:41 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?736012)) now that the event is live.

-ALS