View Full Version : Non Plat Rogue Build Help Please

Ofacetious
03-18-2024, 11:15 AM
I'm a returning player. A lot has changed since 2016 I tell ya. My daughter and I both have rogue characters (level 76 and 77). We both keep noticing that a lot of other players that are the same level are significantly more effective. I realize that Plat players probably have better gear, but there has to be a way for us to get more efficient.
Does anyone have suggestions for effective Rogue builds for our level? We always seem to be 15 levels higher than the suggested levels. We're missing out on a lot of xp. TY in advance.

Amicusdei
03-18-2024, 02:11 PM
Encryptions has some YouTube videos on this.
Hopefully it will help y'all.

Thewolfbull
03-18-2024, 04:50 PM
Get garlic pet, it's cheap and gives good stats, do fly+hydra daily quest for xp (ask high level people for help in town) once you get to level 81 you can buy legendary set for very cheap.

Xyv.io
03-18-2024, 08:24 PM
There's no variety to builds in this game, either you have kraken set or you're useless.
Not sure what they did about the elemental damage thing though.

chiiwawa
03-18-2024, 08:41 PM
There's no variety to builds in this game, either you have kraken set or you're useless.
Not sure what they did about the elemental damage thing though.

If you know how to mix and match set pieces, braclets, amulets, etc... you can be very useful without kraken set. Even way over powered. It takes alot of time and calulations but trust... it works.

MaAaT
03-18-2024, 08:50 PM
Pisces is super op and affordable for lvl 81. Either pisces with full zaarus set or pisces with legendary and sunken armor are very decent sets.
Around your current level sunken and duggar daggs would be good, but when comparing dugg daggs to pisces, it is definitely a better idea to buy pisces, once you are lvl81

Ofacetious
03-19-2024, 05:03 AM
Encryptions has some YouTube videos on this.
Hopefully it will help y'all.

I just checked out his channel. I'm going to try his advice on skill points and a few other things. Thank you for suggesting his channel.

Switchback
03-19-2024, 08:33 AM
Just by wild happenstance, does yours or your daughters character name start with Ora---? If so, i remember u guys from years ago.

Send a housemail or msg to the name: Atacms

I will help you guys with whatever question and stuff you have.

Activista
03-19-2024, 04:37 PM
I just checked out his channel. I'm going to try his advice on skill points and a few other things. Thank you for suggesting his channel.

Don't do it, they will make changes in about 2 weeks about the skills and everything

Fahtsssss
03-19-2024, 10:51 PM
Don't do it, they will make changes in about 2 weeks about the skills and everything

lmao he can just buy a respect scroll.. those are easy to come by

Activista
03-20-2024, 07:48 AM
lmao he can just buy a respect scroll.. those are easy to come by
a waste of time investigating something that will change in days

fiasatrio
03-20-2024, 11:22 AM
Just wait for egg hunt event, make a lot of gold and you will be able to gear up

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Ofacetious
03-22-2024, 01:15 AM
Just by wild happenstance, does yours or your daughters character name start with Ora---? If so, i remember u guys from years ago.

Send a housemail or msg to the name: Atacms

I will help you guys with whatever question and stuff you have.

My character's name is Ofacetious and my daughter is Princesshaven.