PDA

View Full Version : More Vanity?

Szangheili
10-31-2012, 01:36 AM
Well, I'm 99.9% Sure that this has been said before, and I just want to bring it back to let STS know that a lot of people might agree with the idea. I think that SL should get a lot more vanity options, especially the back Vanity. The scorn wings, and three colored jetpacks doesn't really give us lots of variety. Also the squid buddy and mark of the warfather are only optional to those who are really rich... Which is not most of the community. Why doesn't SL do the same things DL is doing and give us a few full vanity outfits or copy a real life character. DL has the Batman suit as a vanity set, so IMO we should also get a vanity set, something like Master Chief from Halo, or Darth Vader from Star Wars. Well, by now you guys should get the point... We need more vanity varieties. If you'd like, post below on the character set or your own ideas for great vanities ^_^

Shonex
10-31-2012, 03:01 AM
I agree,we could use some new vanity varieties and sets.IMO they should add the Superman,Darth Vader,Jack Sparrow sets... :)

Zaonabiuibil
10-31-2012, 05:39 AM
They'd have to get past the sci-fi copyrights first.

Traosabara
10-31-2012, 10:58 PM
I was just hoping we would get some special Deal of the Day vanities for Holo-ween this year, since last year there were three.

iAmPain
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
They'd have to get past the sci-fi copyrights first.

And dont forget apples approval! ;)

Mitchturbo
11-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Vanity sets do sound cool :-)
how about a big apple suit we can wear? XD

chukie
11-01-2012, 12:35 PM
more vannities? jeez i thought we had enough

Shonex
11-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Nope,we need more! :D

Szangheili
11-03-2012, 07:10 PM

Well, the scorn wings and jetpacks get boring.. The other back vanities are only available to those who are rich...

Technique
11-03-2012, 10:48 PM
As long as most of them are plat vanities, tired of keeping up my vanity collection.

Szangheili
11-04-2012, 05:28 AM
Well, I guess plat or not, we need more variety for back vanity...

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 03:56 PM
Agree on vanities in general, but strongly disagree on copy-cut 'superhero suits'

more original ones please! Mark and squid and rayz are great coz they are not resembling any character - they are unique

though we have lots of them already (thanx to lots of events), we still need more

Mothwing
11-12-2012, 04:16 PM
I personally think we should have more vanity shields. Especially one where it looks like you're gripping a sword or staff.

Babbare
11-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Not a lot of it is Copyrights. They can easily make something that isn't, but they don't. I personally think SL has gone down a lot recently. Now I'm only playing when events are around. Not much of a PvPer so that was kinda the only thing if I did enjoy, that would have kept me around.