PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix in AL :)))

TheRook
10-31-2012, 03:00 AM
With much thought and talkig between myself and the other GMS of Phoenix (Criostal and Bubu) we have disided that Phoenix will cross over to AL also. I will be makeing a new section in out forums with more info on our goals and outlooks on what our AL Guild will be I will post more info here once I finish updateing our forums. If any is looking to be a part of the Phoenix family in AL u can pm me here or contact a Phoenix member is sl to get a hold of Meself Criostal or Bubu about joining. At this time I will be taking Gm of our AL guild so that Criostal and Bubu can keep our main Guild in sl in order. This will not replace us in sl by any means its just a openig for others to join our family woth a fresh start in a new game. Hopes for a release soon of Al so we can all have funn and see what sts has cooked up for us this time. For those that don't know me he names phez (aka) bigwillie (aka) rook.
I enjoy helping out with my guildies and just good old game play hope to see some new faces join the Phoenix family wih the release of AL

Thank for your time Phez

More info to be updated soon

Extreme
10-31-2012, 04:26 AM
hope your guild will be sucess god bless

Kuero
10-31-2012, 07:58 AM
How do you wish to see new faces when the only way to apply is a "mature apply at Phoenix.forumotiom.com"
Getting new members and this way being the only way to join Phoenix doesn't match somehow lol

*Zero*
10-31-2012, 08:06 AM
How do you wish to see new faces when the only way to apply is a "mature apply at Phoenix.forumotiom.com"
Getting new members and this way being the only way to join Phoenix doesn't match somehow lol

Bro I'm sure they will adjust their recruiting for AL since it's a 13+ game. Also I'd try and give the op's post more consideration before posting anything as all I see is they are gonna be branching off nothing about age limits yet.

MasterGT
10-31-2012, 12:02 PM
Good luck :)

Astrocat
10-31-2012, 12:34 PM
<3 Phoenix <3

Zaonabiuibil
10-31-2012, 02:25 PM
Phezzy <3 Good luck in AL guys, see you in game

MYNISTA
10-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Looking forward to catchin up with ya Phez! <3 Phoenix <3

thecrankybearsam
10-31-2012, 06:54 PM
<3 Phoenix <3

<3 Rampage <3

ArtofWar
10-31-2012, 06:58 PM
GL guys! :)

TheRook
10-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Yes as zero said thhings are gona be a little differnt in al but just like sl we. Do want mature players by saying mature that doesn't always mean. A age limit. I know plenty of players that are 13+ that's are very mature for there age. Just like our sl guild yes there will be a app we aren't about numbers we are about quality and a good group of ppl if I feel some one wont fit then that's it they don't get invite is all.

Cant wait mynista been missing u in sl land bro

Iron Hand
10-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Nice to see you guys coming over rook. see you all when release and good luck freinds! :)

TheRook
10-31-2012, 11:12 PM
Same to u bro been a while