PDA

View Full Version : Happy Halloween from Skeleton + Forum competition!

Skeletonlord
10-31-2012, 04:45 AM
Today is Halloween, and I have decided to post a spooky post regarding Halloween!

:devilish: Now, as you all probably know, Spacetime has gone Halloween, with patches now live for Pocket Legends (Fantasy MMO), Star Legends (Sci-Fi) and Dark Legends (Vampire MMO)! New items have been added to each game, and with Halloween content live until November 8th, lets get into the Halloween spirit! :devilish:

In celebration, I have devised a little forum competition for you guys to enter! All you have to do is post a Halloween story either based on Pocket Legends, Star Legends, or Dark Legends or something that has happened to you that is freaky! It can be in any form of writing you choose - Rhyme, poem, short story! You can use pictures if you want but keep them appropriate! You have until Monday next week to get your entries in! Post them in THIS thread, not another one! I will pick a winner Tuesday and announce Tuesday evening!

There is no prize for winning, sorry about that! its just to show your creative side!