PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Arlorian Egg Hunt 2024

asommers
03-20-2024, 11:13 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?735827)).

-ALS

trickmeister
03-21-2024, 01:39 PM
need to add a key open option at token vendor for lockeds

MaAaT
03-21-2024, 01:46 PM
Is it intended, that the star beast amulet isn't available from bun bun locks?

Omgeashenr
03-21-2024, 01:55 PM
Hey, fellow Legends!

I wanted to take a moment to discuss something that's been on my mind recently—the new Arlor Egg Hunt event. While I love the idea of this event and the rewards it offers, I can't help but feel that it's overly challenging for players who are playing as level 1 twinks.

For those who may not be familiar, level 1 twinking is a playstyle where players deliberately stay at level 1 to participate in low-level content and challenges. It's a fun and unique way to experience the game, but events like the Arlor Egg Hunt seem to overlook this group of players.

The main issue with the Arlor Egg Hunt for level 1 twinks is the difficulty spike compared to regular level 1 content. The event requires players to navigate through high-level areas and face off against tough enemies, which can be nearly impossible for a level 1 twink to do solo.

Additionally, the rewards for the event, while tempting, are often geared towards higher-level players, making it feel like level 1 twinks are missing out on the full experience of the event.

I believe that events like the Arlor Egg Hunt should be more inclusive of all playstyles, including level 1 twinking. Perhaps a separate instance or scaled-down version of the event could be created specifically for level 1 twinks, allowing them to participate and enjoy the event without feeling overwhelmed.

Sent from my SM-A235M using Tapatalk

trickmeister
03-21-2024, 01:56 PM
can u make it so u still get the eggs from machine even when u arent like more than 10m away and u dont get any because ppl rush all and u dont get any

Encryptions
03-21-2024, 01:57 PM
Point of asking questions if none get answered?

Apocalyptis
03-21-2024, 02:05 PM
The lockeds are not done properly.
- No sb amulet
- 2x blossom aegis
- none chainsword vanity neither

Unfortunately i found out after spending the plat..

Cinco
03-21-2024, 02:12 PM
Regarding the Warrior vans...

- 2x blossom aegis

The Blossom Chain Sword is there but it has the wrong name :-/

This will be addressed shortly.

We'll see what's up with the missing amulet and update soon (def seems like it should be there).

Best Wishes

asommers
03-21-2024, 02:14 PM
need to add a key open option at token vendor for lockeds

Added in the next server (content) update.

Is it intended, that the star beast amulet isn't available from bun bun locks?

Fixed in the next server (content) update.

can u make it so u still get the eggs from machine even when u arent like more than 10m away and u dont get any because ppl rush all and u dont get any

Sorry, no plans to change this. Play with a party if you want to control other players.

Point of asking questions if none get answered?

Sigh, we're fixing things.

The lockeds are not done properly.
- No sb amulet
- 2x blossom aegis

Although it looks like an Aegis now, if you looted one, it will be updated to the Chain Sword in the next server (content) update.

-ALS

Starkinea
03-21-2024, 02:18 PM
The drop rate of vanities from lockeds is laughable... seriously 600 pulls not even one vanity of any kind...how is that possible, I understand rare...but more rare than an arcane items...I opened specifically for these and feels kinda unfair to say the least

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Yzorider
03-21-2024, 02:21 PM
+ Return to Bun-Bun's Egg Farm for the Arlorian Egg Hunt!
+ Destroy Egg Machines to score event points and loot Blue, Green, Red, Purple and Platinum Eggs.
+ Open Arlorian Eggs to collect gold, currencies and special items.
+ Increase your damage in the Egg Farm and boost your score with the Egg Smasher Elixir!
+ Check out the full event guide here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?735827))!
+ The Lucky Rabbit's Foot bane item has moved from the Crafting inventory to the Miscellaneous inventory category.
+ Updated all item upgrade (jewel/gem) descriptions.
+ Updated Crafting Station upgrade UI to show more detailed upgrade (jewel/gem) information.

Why is the star amulet not in a locked?

after all, the official release has already taken place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaAaT
03-21-2024, 02:26 PM
Point of asking questions if none get answered?Getting answers?

Omgeashenr
03-21-2024, 02:37 PM
Hey there,

I appreciate your perspective on twinking in MMORPGs, but I respectfully disagree with some of your points regarding Level 1 twinks in Arcane Legends and their impact on the game. While MMORPGs do indeed emphasize progression and balance, it's important to recognize that the concept of twinking, including Level 1 twinking, is a legitimate playstyle embraced by a portion of the gaming community.

Level 1 twinking adds a layer of challenge and creativity to the game, allowing players to approach content in a unique way. It's not solely about PvP domination; many Level 1 twinks enjoy the challenge of completing PvE content or participating in events like the Arlor Egg Hunt with limited resources and at a lower level.

Furthermore, creating content that is accessible and enjoyable for a wide range of playstyles, including twinking, can enhance the overall longevity and appeal of the game. While balance is important, there are ways to incorporate content that caters to twinks without significantly impacting the balance or progression of the game for others.

In the case of the Arlor Egg Hunt, a separate instance or scaled-down version of the event for Level 1 twinks would not only acknowledge and support this playstyle but also showcase the developers' commitment to inclusivity and diversity in gameplay options.

In conclusion, while twinking may not align with the traditional progression-focused design of MMORPGs, it is a valid and enjoyable playstyle for many players. By acknowledging and accommodating diverse playstyles, developers can enrich the gaming experience for all players, regardless of their preferred way to play.

Kinggg
03-21-2024, 02:41 PM
Starbeast amulets not available in locks, pls check it, ty

Candylicks
03-21-2024, 02:48 PM
The badge is missing from guarantee in crates.

Cinco
03-21-2024, 02:48 PM
Hey there,

I appreciate your perspective on twinking in MMORPGs, but I respectfully disagree with some of your points regarding Level 1 twinks in Arcane Legends and their impact on the game. While MMORPGs do indeed emphasize progression and balance, it's important to recognize that the concept of twinking, including Level 1 twinking, is a legitimate playstyle embraced by a portion of the gaming community.

Level 1 twinking adds a layer of challenge and creativity to the game, allowing players to approach content in a unique way. It's not solely about PvP domination; many Level 1 twinks enjoy the challenge of completing PvE content or participating in events like the Arlor Egg Hunt with limited resources and at a lower level.

Furthermore, creating content that is accessible and enjoyable for a wide range of playstyles, including twinking, can enhance the overall longevity and appeal of the game. While balance is important, there are ways to incorporate content that caters to twinks without significantly impacting the balance or progression of the game for others.

In the case of the Arlor Egg Hunt, a separate instance or scaled-down version of the event for Level 1 twinks would not only acknowledge and support this playstyle but also showcase the developers' commitment to inclusivity and diversity in gameplay options.

In conclusion, while twinking may not align with the traditional progression-focused design of MMORPGs, it is a valid and enjoyable playstyle for many players. By acknowledging and accommodating diverse playstyles, developers can enrich the gaming experience for all players, regardless of their preferred way to play.

Sorry. Not persuasive :-)

I suggest you either advance your preferred character or make another character of sufficient level (consider Level 86) to make the most out of Arcane Legends' many events.

Otherwise you must accept that deliberately twinking Level 1 means a variety of unique obstacles that will not change.

Best wishes!

Ouch21
03-21-2024, 02:49 PM
Is there any 40% plat sale coming?

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-21-2024, 02:56 PM
The badge is missing from guarantee in crates.

It's there (at the very bottom of the guaranteed item list) - but it doesn't have the correct name.

It should have "Badge" in the name and it just says 'Emberglide'

We'll get that fixed. Thanks!

Greazemk
03-21-2024, 03:04 PM
Egg Machines are too tough on lower levels, level 10 for example. Is this intended?

Cinco
03-21-2024, 03:07 PM
Egg Machines are too tough on lower levels, level 10 for example. Is this intended?

Yeah - the Egg Farm has always been very tough for lower levels. Reasons for this go back to the very first Egg Hunt event ;-)

I recommend going with a higher level character or with a group.

Fortunately we just ran our updated Levlar event so there should be ample higher level characters with whom you can storm the Egg Farm!

emuuu
03-21-2024, 03:35 PM
I think drop rate for energy essences were tampered with in this brief update.. I’m only making one per run or maybe it’s just my game ahahah ����

Marosok
03-21-2024, 03:35 PM
Happy for Gore pet, pick-up radius makes farming so smooth in event map. Quick suggestion: add pick-up radius to HB of both new emberglide pets, no as relacement for something, but bonus stat. Show the strength of this stat to majority.

Jiroh
03-21-2024, 04:14 PM
The guide thread shows platinum tier requires 100,000 pts, while the in-game guide shows 200,000 pts.Which is which?

Sent from my Infinix X6711 using Tapatalk

Cinco
03-21-2024, 04:27 PM
The guide thread shows platinum tier requires 100,000 pts, while the in-game guide shows 200,000 pts.Which is which?

Sent from my Infinix X6711 using Tapatalk

In game information is always the most accurate.

Encryptions
03-21-2024, 04:33 PM
Getting answers?In the preview post lots of questions no replies which was odd.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

Alcs
03-21-2024, 05:01 PM
In game information is always the most accurate.Thought we are getting new softshell rings from locks just as you said on your previous post? Bit expecting of potency, brutality types?

Idk1
03-21-2024, 05:03 PM
Hey there,

Get off chat-gpt bro formulate opinions by yourself

Yuggernaut
03-21-2024, 05:22 PM
Is there any 40% plat sale coming?

50-60% first good plat sale in egghunt!

Xyv.io
03-21-2024, 05:46 PM
Yeah not bad with the new tier system with egg machines. But luck is pretty much completely useless in game now, how about just disable it at this point SMH.

Salvajex
03-21-2024, 06:38 PM
Hola desde españa. Nunca me he decidido a opinar en el foro entro veo novedades veo comentarios de otros jugadores pero ya tenia que entrar a decir algo.
Llevo muchos años jugando ya aqui y sinceramente creo que se estan equivocando con estos nuevos cambios en los eventos a mal.
Si el objetivo es que la gente gaste mas platino no tiene sentido por que la gente que paga busca beneficio vendiendo cosas unicas o que solo se consiguen pagando si alos jugadores " tradicionales " que parte vivimos de estos eventos donde sacamos nuestro oro y son muy esperados todos los años nos lo arruinan de esta forma.
Creo que no fueron buenas decisiones y malos consejeros que buscan un beneficio propio, si se dejaron influir por comentarios de otros jugadores avariciosos del foro mal.
-Mucha suerte a los nuevos jugadores sin oro y sin craft slots espero lleguen a 200.000 puntos para sacar algo de beneficio.

Saludos para todos "admin incluidos" es mi humilde opinion.

Snaptubepro
03-21-2024, 06:40 PM
https://youtu.be/_QI4njjuR0w?si=M9YvA8K-AM5BCQ39

How is level scaling work in this game? The machine is like 10k hp in low level zone. I have 82 dmg (elix) which is very decent for level 5. Any nerf for lower level? I was so hype up to farm in hc but yeah, gotta skip my two weeks i guess.

Omgeashenr
03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Get off chat-gpt bro formulate opinions by yourselfIm sorry that well educated man like me would make u assume that im using chatgpt

Ouch21
03-21-2024, 07:01 PM
Why the plat tier points came up to 200k? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240322/5245dc338bd303431a61411f00cd001d.jpg

Alcs
03-21-2024, 07:08 PM
In game information is always the most accurate.I think this is being greedy knowing for a fact that you posted the preview here in forums before you implemented it ingame, confusing alot of players why it suddenly changed. Goes to show that you are putting too much pressure on players to limit them on farming platinum eggs just to buy your "precious platinum".

Cinco
03-21-2024, 07:12 PM
TBH Egg Hunt is not for low levels. We just ran Levlar in hopes that you’d advance to at least mid game before this.

If you’ve got a higher level toon you should use it. Low level Egg Hunt really isn’t a thing.

Best wishes.

sweeetcakes
03-21-2024, 07:30 PM
gold egg recipe consumed upon use this year?

Alcs
03-21-2024, 07:38 PM
TBH Egg Hunt is not for low levels. We just ran Levlar in hopes that you’d advance to at least mid game before this.

If you’ve got a higher level toon you should use it. Low level Egg Hunt really isn’t a thing.

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdd different type of arlor ring. We are getting the same every year which the 2 types are pretty useless since they are giving dodge and crit for warriors. Also can you clarify what assomers sayin here that locked has new arlorr rings where there isn't one.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-21-2024, 07:45 PM
Hey, fellow Legends!

I wanted to take a moment to discuss something that's been on my mind recently—the new Arlor Egg Hunt event. While I love the idea of this event and the rewards it offers, I can't help but feel that it's overly challenging for players who are playing as level 1 twinks.

For those who may not be familiar, level 1 twinking is a playstyle where players deliberately stay at level 1 to participate in low-level content and challenges. It's a fun and unique way to experience the game, but events like the Arlor Egg Hunt seem to overlook this group of players.

The main issue with the Arlor Egg Hunt for level 1 twinks is the difficulty spike compared to regular level 1 content. The event requires players to navigate through high-level areas and face off against tough enemies, which can be nearly impossible for a level 1 twink to do solo.

Additionally, the rewards for the event, while tempting, are often geared towards higher-level players, making it feel like level 1 twinks are missing out on the full experience of the event.

I believe that events like the Arlor Egg Hunt should be more inclusive of all playstyles, including level 1 twinking. Perhaps a separate instance or scaled-down version of the event could be created specifically for level 1 twinks, allowing them to participate and enjoy the event without feeling overwhelmed.

I tried it on several levels and had to solo, was grindy, and forgot my bane item and was perpetually stunned til in ported out.

Oakmaiden
03-21-2024, 07:48 PM
I think drop rate for energy essences were tampered with in this brief update.. I’m only making one per run or maybe it’s just my game ahahah ����

It’s definitely uninspiring

MaAaT
03-21-2024, 07:48 PM
Add different type of arlor ring. We are getting the same every year which the 2 types are pretty useless since they are giving dodge and crit for warriors. Also can you clarify what assomers sayin here that locked has new arlorr rings where there isn't one. 265216

Sent from my 2107113SG using TapatalkWell we have lvl 86 free range ring now. I'm still kinda disappointed tho, that the new golden egg only gives softshelled up to lvl 81.
Also kinda strange they called it new ring, when it's not new at all

Alcs
03-21-2024, 07:51 PM
Well we have lvl 86 free range ring now. I'm still kinda disappointed tho, that the new golden egg only gives arlor ring up to lvl 81. Free range ring/set is ok, but lvl 86 arlor ring wouldn't have hurt either.Its not always about endgame. Twinks mostly benefit on it which we are always suggesting. We keep getting same type of rings every year which isnt suppose to. Changing types every year wouldnt hurt i guess.

Oakmaiden
03-21-2024, 07:53 PM

Best wishes.

No hate, but I find this baffling considering the number of people who post they prefer playing lower levels.
Twinks/lowbies are created specifically to not level.
After all, we just got an influx of entertaining pinks and jewels, but nowhere to play them.
Awakens are coming and I plan on using it for lil guys and not my endgame toon… unless there’s no events to use them in.

Ofacetious
03-21-2024, 08:45 PM
I have a character that's level 20. I'm keeping him there for the same reason as lvl 1 twinks. I don't have enough time in the day to destroy all of those egg machines.... I have to agree with you.

aleee
03-21-2024, 08:55 PM
excuse me I have one confusing question. Does luck have an effect on events? because I have never seen a re roll, and I have compared using 120% luck and 0% luck, the results are the same. Thank you, I hope it will be answered by a respected developer

Sent from my 22071219CG using Tapatalk

Now0305
03-21-2024, 09:04 PM
Is it possible to make the title tradable as well? Since the badge is also tradable this time

Activista
03-21-2024, 09:31 PM
I noticed that every day they limit us freeUsers a lot, first we can't get more gold by selling craftable chests from events, then they stopped dropping them, consecutively they added that the prizes are impossible to put in the stash, what's the point of limiting us not Can we put awakening gems and elite awakening gems into the stash? It's literally nonsense, not all of us want to play at level 86, it's boring for some, those of us who play low level already limit us to that... do you realize that there are only 20 gems? What need to make them unstorable, will I have them there in my lvl 25 account for life?

asommers
03-21-2024, 10:00 PM
Why the plat tier points came up to 200k?

This was a forum post oversight. Platinum Tier is 200k this year because last year was 2 split weeks at 100k each and we start the current year's preview post with the text from the previous year.

gold egg recipe consumed upon use this year?

Yes. We've been moving toward all recipes being consumed in schematics and convert when possible.

Add different type of arlor ring. We are getting the same every year which the 2 types are pretty useless since they are giving dodge and crit for warriors. Also can you clarify what assomers sayin here that locked has new arlorr rings where there isn't one.

We renamed the 'Softshell' accessories to 'Free Range' just prior to the event launching.

excuse me I have one confusing question. Does luck have an effect on events?

Luck works on event mobs, but not the egg machines.

Is it possible to make the title tradable as well? Since the badge is also tradable this time

I doubt this will change now that the event is live. Some players want tradable rewards (to sell), others want bound rewards for exclusivity. We've been going back and forth on this and can't please everyone.

-ALS

Alcs
03-21-2024, 10:03 PM
This was a forum post oversight. Platinum Tier is 200k this year because last year was 2 split weeks at 100k each and we start the current year's preview post with the text from the previous year.

Yes. We've been moving toward all recipes being consumed in schematics and convert when possible.

We renamed the 'Softshell' accessories to 'Free Range' just prior to the event launching.

Luck works on event mobs, but not the egg machines.

I doubt this will change now that the event is live. Some players want tradable rewards (to sell), others want bound rewards for exclusivity. We've been going back and forth on this and can't please everyone.

-ALSFree range aint applicable for twinks. Arlor rings like 4 years in a row are always the same, can you make atleast a rotational types per year same as before? Its because there are also potency types which is present before also on gold eggs which switched to assault type for years already, i think its time to change the dodge and crit type rings because they are useless.

Candylicks
03-21-2024, 10:13 PM
It's there (at the very bottom of the guaranteed item list) - but it doesn't have the correct name.

It should have "Badge" in the name and it just says 'Emberglide'

We'll get that fixed. Thanks!

Yep sweet I found it after the bounce.

Thanks Cinco and have a happy weekend!

presp600
03-21-2024, 11:27 PM
Why were plat eggs ever changed? the lowest amount you get now from eggs is 3 and the highest amount is 50, while last year was 5-100. They also seem to be a bit more rare this year; please try to balance out the nerfs and changes.

Tripledark
03-21-2024, 11:36 PM
Is there even a drop chance for the wings to drop in the plat eggs? I came to notice that there maybe isnt?

Snaptubepro
03-21-2024, 11:44 PM
why egg machine doesnt drop back vanity (egg basket) anymore? do they removed?

Rauigriu
03-21-2024, 11:48 PM
Any reason why the tier levels are double in game vs what is posted on the event page?
10k for bronze is actually 20k etc so plat is 200k tier points vs 100k. Was this intended?

asommers
03-22-2024, 12:11 AM
Why were plat eggs ever changed? the lowest amount you get now from eggs is 3 and the highest amount is 50, while last year was 5-100. They also seem to be a bit more rare this year; please try to balance out the nerfs and changes.

We reserve the right to make changes. They may seem rarer because you need to be Platinum tier in order to loot a Platinum egg and the event has just started.

Is there even a drop chance for the wings to drop in the plat eggs? I came to notice that there maybe isnt?

There's a chance for the Emberglide Wings if you have an Egg Smasher Elixir active.

There are plenty in the world.

Any reason why the tier levels are double in game vs what is posted on the event page? 10k for bronze is actually 20k etc so plat is 200k tier points vs 100k. Was this intended?

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me you don't like to read event feedback threads.

-ALS

presp600
03-22-2024, 02:13 AM
We reserve the right to make changes. They may seem rarer because you need to be Platinum tier in order to loot a Platinum egg and the event has just started.

There's a chance for the Emberglide Wings if you have an Egg Smasher Elixir active.

There are plenty in the world.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something tells me you don't like to read event feedback threads.

-ALS

It’s more rare because you removed the chance to reroll for the plat eggs and all the other types of eggs. Pointless changes I don’t get it.
“We listen to feedback”-Asommers

Sulphurea
03-22-2024, 03:00 AM
The rate of essence drop is simply unacceptable for real, this event already became a joke with a plat tier of 200k but how you want us to reach it if i get one essence per run in indigo or kt4 elite?? Just increase this drop and let us run in peace instead of just stressing all the time the hell out us. Respectfully ofc!

Inviato dal mio 23053RN02A utilizzando Tapatalk

will0
03-22-2024, 04:20 AM
Lesser and lesser people are playjng events nowadays...something is not right

pokibeo2020
03-22-2024, 06:08 AM
I want to return the luck re-roll

Squlo
03-22-2024, 08:21 AM
No hate, but I find this baffling considering the number of people who post they prefer playing lower levels.
Twinks/lowbies are created specifically to not level.
After all, we just got an influx of entertaining pinks and jewels, but nowhere to play them.
Awakens are coming and I plan on using it for lil guys and not my endgame toon… unless there’s no events to use them in.

Eh that has been the same since the game released I mean playing on twink has consequences and that is one of them. People staying on twink to PvP and this is literally the only purpose of twinking... I mean you can't really expect being able to participate to all events while you are twinking honestly it's literally not made for PvE.

Oakmaiden
03-22-2024, 08:52 AM

Of you need one let me know, I have many and deleted Hundreds.

Oakmaiden
03-22-2024, 08:57 AM
Eh that has been the same since the game released I mean playing on twink has consequences and that is one of them. People staying on twink to PvP and this is literally the only purpose of twinking... I mean you can't really expect being able to participate to all events while you are twinking honestly it's literally not made for PvE.

I was directly speaking to Cinco, not you. I’m only playing low lvls because every map after Mausoleum is useless to me.
My end game toon doesn’t enjoy the overly grindy/complicated content along with the large number of other players who Now feel the same way.
Reading comprehension is dropping to an all time high.

Squlo
03-22-2024, 10:05 AM
I was directly speaking to Cinco, not you. I’m only playing low lvls because every map after Mausoleum is useless to me.
My end game toon doesn’t enjoy the overly grindy/complicated content along with the large number of other players who Now feel the same way.
Reading comprehension is dropping to an all time high.

no pain no gain sorry for bothering you with these events princess as it is told you can't play it in low levels :p

eze
03-22-2024, 12:20 PM
can you make eggs drop closer together so easier to pick up!! that would be really helpful thank you!

Oakmaiden
03-22-2024, 12:33 PM
no pain no gain sorry for bothering you with these events princess as it is told you can't play it in low levels :p

That’s why it’s being brought up in suggestions einstien

Oakmaiden
03-22-2024, 12:35 PM
Increase rates of gold trinkets, as far as I can tell it’s only use this year is for crafting a single furniture. Or would this suddenly break everyones’ mojo?

Neutrone
03-22-2024, 12:53 PM

+ Thanks for removing junk from egg machines.
+ I like this tiered system for loot
+ Thanks for removing junk from plat eggs
+ Not having to depend on luck makes things clearer

- Wish we had more uses for trinkets
- Wish we could craft heroic egg. Would be nice if ingredients were put in gold eggs

Itemstore
03-22-2024, 01:14 PM

Best wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes but as for leveler we had a op gem what if we got all perfect in are gear we could get 15% in each slot xp what if it stacked I'm sure with that people would have trailed to level but with the nerf and only getting 35% maximum in a entire set it is a drop in the ocean for xp [emoji1787] to convince people to level adding dayleys quests back to how they usto be with good xp for a reason for doing them were you got mass xp and there so many challenges to level and it's long for some probably would of been good if during leveler next time maybe each mob gives 10k exp might help people level up faster is the urge to get everyone to level is there but I get it it's the challenge between players who have there own game style to have fun and enjoy the game what douse not fit with the games goals to level but then the challenge to not let them level to fast or everything would be obsolete but if that was the case could drastically make everyone end game in game from the very start theres many options I mean making more demand for stuff catering to all game styles and levels will only increase game revenue and demand for stuff but only focusing on one thing I guess will also yield revenue for a time till it dwindles. [emoji28]

Sent from my CPH2305 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-22-2024, 01:32 PM
Just got ripped off in auction, why are non useable items still available? Sheeesh ya bind everything thing else…

Squlo
03-22-2024, 02:31 PM
That’s why it’s being brought up in suggestions einstien

You are literally telling your self purposes though. Shouldn't be that hard to understand it's made for endgame and hope you are not gonna blame others for buying a recipe that is written "2023" on it as well cause that seems like it.

KingSimmons
03-22-2024, 04:22 PM
I was wondering if we could get a way to move things from our inventory to our stash quicker than pressing the “stash” button 500 times..something like the remove gold/add gold options..if it’s a way to do this already im ignorant to the fact and would appreciate any help…..

presp600
03-22-2024, 04:23 PM
I was wondering if we could get a way to move things from our inventory to our stash quicker than pressing the “stash” button 500 times..something like the remove gold/add gold options..if it’s a way to do this already im ignorant to the fact and would appreciate any help…..

You can hold the button down and stash all

Voorge
03-22-2024, 06:11 PM
Are orc fangs intentionally missing from eggs?

Ave
03-22-2024, 06:38 PM
reroll doesnt show after destroying the machine, does that mean luck dont work on this event?

ps. im using 100%+ luck

sweeetcakes
03-22-2024, 06:43 PM
What happened to the drop rate of the gems in the purple eggs? Not only are purple eggs almost as rare as a platinum eggs these days, but the chances of getting a standard gem in an egg are about 1 out of 5. Very disappointing for someone who uses this event to craft gems for their gears. Some event changes just get depressing for grinders. I've been playing since 2014 and this is one event I always enjoyed.

Irreflexivo
03-22-2024, 07:19 PM
It is really inconvenient to write "2024 *purple/red/blue*" to sell the current eggs. If we only write *purple/red/blue*" we only see the ones available from 2023.
Many people from my guild were confused at the beginning and were under selling their eggs.
Make them last 300 days to avoid those guys that are taking advantage of these confusions in the future. We still get a lot of value by opening them after the event.

Ouch21
03-22-2024, 07:28 PM
Nice

Activista
03-22-2024, 08:01 PM
I would like to suggest that there rather be an extra option when searching that allows us to put the most recent release date within the game, thus avoiding falling into manipulations and scams.

sanjikun
03-22-2024, 09:35 PM
low drop rate of plat eggs unlike before . pls increase the chance on drop rate of plat eggs like before 😑

Vikusato
03-22-2024, 10:26 PM
So you guys have effectively nerfed this event too? Luck does work. Red eggs drops once in a while , platinum eggs are of arcane rarity so lucky doesn't effect it's drop rate too since we can't reroll it . Nice sts keep it up next event u release should have energy which are not craft able and only need 100k gold per entry .
This was the only event we were looking up to and u manage to f it up somehow . Such a disappointment

Fahtsssss
03-22-2024, 10:26 PM
The removal of luck in breaking the egg machines has to be the worst thing implemented to this event. Honestly dont see the reason why that was added... terrible

Fahtsssss
03-22-2024, 10:29 PM
Also... why was there a removal of the type of machines we broke? Who decides to remove these things lmao..

asommers
03-22-2024, 11:00 PM
Increase rates of gold trinkets, as far as I can tell it’s only use this year is for crafting a single furniture. Or would this suddenly break everyones’ mojo?

Next server (content) update will increase trinket drop rate.

- Wish we had more uses for trinkets
- Wish we could craft heroic egg. Would be nice if ingredients were put in gold eggs

We'll consider adding something for you to craft with trinkets, but it won't be a Heroic egg.

Just got ripped off in auction, why are non useable items still available? Sheeesh ya bind everything thing else…

The 2023 recipes have been removed, but I think there's still a problem where the older eggs can still possibly drop the older recipes. We'll need to figure out what to do here.

Are orc fangs intentionally missing from eggs?

Yes, but we can add them back in.

It is really inconvenient to write "2024 *purple/red/blue*" to sell the current eggs. If we only write *purple/red/blue*" we only see the ones available from 2023.
Many people from my guild were confused at the beginning and were under selling their eggs.
Make them last 300 days to avoid those guys that are taking advantage of these confusions in the future. We still get a lot of value by opening them after the event.

Sorry, you'll need to write 2024 if you want 2024 items. I'm not sure why we'd want them to last 300 days, but maybe all eggs should just expire by the end of the event cooldown so you open them all. Then we wouldn't have this mess where older eggs are available and players have the potential to get scammed. I'm not saying we'll make the eggs expire just yet, we'll need to discuss it internally.

low drop rate of plat eggs unlike before . pls increase the chance on drop rate of plat eggs like before

Looking at the count of Platinum eggs have dropped, the rate is fine. If I go into the Auction House, I can see players selling stacks of 2024 Arlorian Platinum Eggs (meaning they've acquired more than one).

Also... why was there a removal of the type of machines we broke? Who decides to remove these things lmao..

I've read this three times and don't know what you're trying to ask.

-ALS

Vikusato
03-22-2024, 11:41 PM
Next server (content) update will increase trinket drop rate.

We'll consider adding something for you to craft with trinkets, but it won't be a Heroic egg.

The 2023 recipes have been removed, but I think there's still a problem where the older eggs can still possibly drop the older recipes. We'll need to figure out what to do here.

Yes, but we can add them back in.

Sorry, you'll need to write 2024 if you want 2024 items. I'm not sure why we'd want them to last 300 days, but maybe all eggs should just expire by the end of the event cooldown so you open them all. Then we wouldn't have this mess where older eggs are available and players have the potential to get scammed. I'm not saying we'll make the eggs expire just yet, we'll need to discuss it internally.

Looking at the count of Platinum eggs have dropped, the rate is fine. If I go into the Auction House, I can see players selling stacks of 2024 Arlorian Platinum Eggs (meaning they've acquired more than one).

I've read this three times and don't know what you're trying to ask.

-ALS

There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count . It doesn't really matter now because y'all decided to remove luck from the event completely.
I think u should remove the luck elixer completely from the game and also remove luck awake /luck items from the game since it's pointless at this point since y'all decided luck should not effect on this major events .
You won't have to deal with such slash back from the community .

Tekila
03-22-2024, 11:42 PM
Crap gameplay

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Magaling ka pre
03-23-2024, 12:07 AM
plat eggs shouldn't be this rare[emoji2365] 50 runs for 1

Snaptubepro
03-23-2024, 12:08 AM
There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count . It doesn't really matter now because y'all decided to remove luck from the event completely.
I think u should remove the luck elixer completely from the game and also remove luck awake /luck items from the game since it's pointless at this point since y'all decided luck should not effect on this major events .
You won't have to deal with such slash back from the community .

might as well remove auction, store, klaas, shazbot and also delete this game from google play store,apple store, samsung store

devasted
03-23-2024, 12:41 AM
hey stop this capitalism event..u make the drop rate of plat egg being 00.01% huh? was running over 100 run and didnt loot any plat eggs..it happen since u keep doin maintenance yesterday....as a player i feel disgust with this terms please fix it soon for other comfort

Vikusato
03-23-2024, 01:00 AM
might as well remove auction, store, klaas, shazbot and also delete this game from google play store,apple store, samsung store

Agreed maybe refund the whole money that players spend through out the game too while at it

Asfargo
03-23-2024, 01:05 AM
What is the use of re-roll? Every event you are removing the usefulness of Luck, I love this game but it is difficult to play like this, the game loses its essence with each event

Voorge
03-23-2024, 02:03 AM
Can we have them back in eggs since one of the devs confirmed there’s no problem in doing that [emoji120]

Dolanggg
03-23-2024, 06:56 AM
Please fix plat egg drop I've been plat for almost 3 hours and did about 100+ runs without a plat egg drop.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

xbell
03-23-2024, 06:56 AM
From 10/10 event
To 3/10 event

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Starkinea
03-23-2024, 07:18 AM
As a summary - a very disappointing event... I can get the reasoning behind the tiers and loot according to it,fine seems fair,but.... Once you get to plat,it's a huge laugh...drop rate of purple and plat eggs is a joke. No motivation to run over 200k ,thanks for ruining one of the most fun and exciting events of the year.
The only highlight of this event is the weapon vanities, beautiful.

Learns
03-23-2024, 07:19 AM
Fix plat and purple egg drops, running hundreds of runs for nothing is infuriating.

Elogirl
03-23-2024, 07:23 AM
i did quit the game few months ago came back for the event to get back into the game unlucky not working even the best event is patched so there is no way to come back lol

Pxrk
03-23-2024, 08:06 AM
I will just say as a rog that farmed +500runs and im on Lb rn i just have 14 plat eggs and 300 purple only so if someone say drop rate its good he just got rly lucky. Have a Nice day

Candylicks
03-23-2024, 08:23 AM
Fix plat and purple egg drops, running hundreds of runs for nothing is infuriating.

I ran 100k pts opened no eggs and one plat egg total looted.

It needs a little tweak FR.

Candylicks
03-23-2024, 08:26 AM
As a summary - a very disappointing event... I can get the reasoning behind the tiers and loot according to it,fine seems fair,but.... Once you get to plat,it's a huge laugh...drop rate of purple and plat eggs is a joke. No motivation to run over 200k ,thanks for ruining one of the most fun and exciting events of the year.
The only highlight of this event is the weapon vanities, beautiful.

I love the free egg halo.

I’ll take that one to my grave is so cute haha.

But yeah we back to beach babes after 200k. See you in camp in a bit Len.

Ave
03-23-2024, 08:51 AM
if 4 party members are platinum tier, does the map entered has a higher chance to have machines that drop platinum eggs?

Switchback
03-23-2024, 08:57 AM
Well this is great insight on how things will go this year. I can back after 4 months(Before Winter, that sucked too. Obvious reasons) to play this event and try to have some fun. You really couldnt have nerfed this event any more without a complete revolt. It is garbage, a shell of its past.

Seriously had to nerf even purple eggs lmao? Do you like players that do not spend money on your game? It sure seems that you do not care much about their experiences, for the past few years now(?) It seems like you sold your soul to some money hungry entity. I can only hope that the game was going under and this complete monetization of the game was unavoidable.

For me there is no hope for the future. Rip thousands of $ and hours.

Squlo
03-23-2024, 09:56 AM

-ALS

Did you also check auc while last year's egg prices going up cause of how badly nerfed the new eggs already? I mean I see your point of making earnable plat amount 3-50 but nerfing egg drops to hell is not it tbh.

Lootalot
03-23-2024, 09:59 AM
SMH

Sent from my head.

dmqp
03-23-2024, 10:09 AM
Satisfied with event. Higher tier for better loot is good system, rewards activity i would say. Made tons of gold in just 2 days of farming by selling all rarities of eggs. Platinum eggs drop rate looks good to me, looted and sold 22 of them already. At this rate of getting platinum eggs i'll beat my personal best from previous year. Less talk and more play is my advice to players, that want more platinum eggs. I am happy with event, ty sts.

MaAaT
03-23-2024, 10:42 AM
I'm happy with the event and could even make my low level characters farm fast enough, where I can't complain anymore.
But about the egg situation I think it would be the absolute worst decision to remove them after the event ends
What's to gain is less confusion with eggs and recipes from different years and making it easier to sell eggs.
But we'd lose the opportunity to get story token (from red eggs) whenever we need them or when creating a new character and we'd lose the only really consistent way of getting platinum (from plat eggs) without paying after the event is over.
Also with all the options to search in auction I don't feel like it's very difficult to find exactly what you are looking for. Literally all you have to do is search for "2024" and select the rarity of the egg you are looking for.
Maybe a note on old eggs, or in the event information about old eggs not giving any points would help players understand, that they need new eggs for event.

Neutrone
03-23-2024, 11:00 AM
if 4 party members are platinum tier, does the map entered has a higher chance to have machines that drop platinum eggs?My guildmates tested this out it seems like the drop rate on platinum eggs is significantly better when you're a group of plat tiers (according to them).

Hopefully the devs can address if this is true.

Avaree
03-23-2024, 12:00 PM
Extremely disappointed. This used to be a face paced, fun event.

I do like the tier set up with what color of eggs drop. Gave me more incentive to grind the energy to get to plat quicker. . . . and after running many rounds at plat tier (all plat party) seeing soooo many greens, blues drop with some red tossed in, top dressed with a few purples and zero plat eggs, left this event tossed in the underwhelming bucket of events.

Suggestions: balance out the jewel qualities and type by spreading out the jewels to green eggs, adding a higher quality of jewels, to purple instead of stopping at standard. Up the % of primary jewels. The secondary jewels seem overly excessive.

And for the love of arlor please increase plat machines/plat egg drop rate.

TIA,
Avy

Avaree
03-23-2024, 12:05 PM
My guildmates tested this out it seems like the drop rate on platinum eggs is significantly better when you're a group of plat tiers (according to them).

Hopefully the devs can address if this is true.

Lucky players, gz to them. I (all plat party) ran 63 run today, that yielded 0 plat eggs. (Not to including other rounds of zero plat eggs) Did the game not recognize my char reached plat? lol. . .

Squlo
03-23-2024, 01:12 PM
Satisfied with event. Higher tier for better loot is good system, rewards activity i would say. Made tons of gold in just 2 days of farming by selling all rarities of eggs. Platinum eggs drop rate looks good to me, looted and sold 22 of them already. At this rate of getting platinum eggs i'll beat my personal best from previous year. Less talk and more play is my advice to players, that want more platinum eggs. I am happy with event, ty sts.

I mean there is a huge difference between awful drop rates and getting lucky actually. Also could you tell how many runs have you done as well if not personal?

Congratz on your record though mate

sweeetcakes
03-23-2024, 01:47 PM
100 runs today...18 purple eggs, 0 plat......c'mon sts...you can do better than this nickle and dime show

Sulphurea
03-23-2024, 02:18 PM
Yk what's also extremely disappointing and infuriating? The fact that every single negative comment gets automatically not addressed or taken in consideration. Not a word of explanation on why they changed this event in a way no one ever asked or wanted. All ik is that like this the way to get platinum not via real money purchase gets very limited since i am sure in future months plat eggs will sky rocket in price. Basically is another attempt to squeeze more money. Have at least the kindness to not make it so obvious tho

eze
03-23-2024, 02:55 PM
add back reroll to egg machines please!

asommers
03-23-2024, 05:56 PM
What happened to the drop rate of the gems in the purple eggs? Not only are purple eggs almost as rare as a platinum eggs these days, but the chances of getting a standard gem in an egg are about 1 out of 5. Very disappointing for someone who uses this event to craft gems for their gears.

Drop rates for Purple egg contents is unchanged from previous years.

There was an indicator on the type of egg machine we broke in the previous years where it should what kind of egg machine we broke egg purple egg machine broke count plat egg machine broke count .

That display was removed because to the player, there really is only 'one' type of machine. You are awarded the chance at eggs colors based on your tier. Red eggs and below requires Silver tier, Purple eggs and below requires Gold tier, Platinum eggs and below requires Platinum tier.

Please fix plat egg drop I've been plat for almost 3 hours and did about 100+ runs without a plat egg drop.....

I will just say as a rog that farmed +500runs and im on Lb rn i just have 14 plat eggs and 300 purple only so if someone say drop rate its good he just got rly lucky. Have a Nice day

So, one player is 3 hours, 100 runs and no Platinum eggs, and another is 500 runs, 300 Purple eggs, and 14 Platinum eggs. Random's gonna random. We're going to look at the data in detail on Monday (total eggs of various colors), but it looks like things are working just fine.

Again, I'll state the Auction House has players with stacks of tens of 2024 Platinum eggs for sale. 2024 Purple eggs are even at stacks of 999.

But about the egg situation I think it would be the absolute worst decision to remove them after the event ends.

Removal is highly unlikely, but we probably can make it so you can't loot items from older eggs that would cause confusion and scams.

if 4 party members are platinum tier, does the map entered has a higher chance to have machines that drop platinum eggs?

My guildmates tested this out it seems like the drop rate on platinum eggs is significantly better when you're a group of plat tiers (according to them).

No, number of players (including solo/multi) has no bearing on drop rates. Drop rates are based on the individual player and their current event tier.

As always, thanks for the constructive feedback!

-ALS

Irreflexivo
03-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Pleaseee, don't allow players to manipulate auction placing several x1 eggs at a lower price, to deceive players into selling for less gold. I don't have the time or patience to deal with these scammers. Force them to wait 5 minutes for spamming the same item in auction. There's no reason to fill 20 pages with x1 eggs to deceive players.

Squlo
03-23-2024, 07:11 PM
So, one player is 3 hours, 100 runs and no Platinum eggs, and another is 500 runs, 300 Purple eggs, and 14 Platinum eggs. Random's gonna random. We're going to look at the data in detail on Monday (total eggs of various colors), but it looks like things are working just fine.

Again, I'll state the Auction House has players with stacks of tens of 2024 Platinum eggs for sale. 2024 Purple eggs are even at stacks of 999.

Sounds pretty rewarding especially when you spend lots of hours to reach plat just to be able to loot plat eggs and then... Ah yes 100 runs and nothing then lets try 400 more and boom 14 eggs looted. That is not even 3 eggs every 100 runs bruh...

You can just straight up say like "we are not gonna buff it either way" so that we can move on honestly.

Hexame
03-23-2024, 09:14 PM
Great event! Satisfied with my drop rates regarding the platinum eggs
Looting 3 plat eggs in one single machine was great :distracted:

Thanks for adding in Murkstones to the red eggs. That will def help out in getting murk stones to complete the title and badge in the fester vendor for the achievement grinders
Hoping to loot the Bun Bun Badge on my HC since the Badge AP is at 18/20 currently and hopefully the Fester Swamp Badge before the event ends in another week to jump up a few aps on my HC.

Thanks Sts as always and as usual :frog:

offspring
03-24-2024, 12:17 AM
Pleaseee, don't allow players to manipulate auction placing several x1 eggs at a lower price, to deceive players into selling for less gold. I don't have the time or patience to deal with these scammers. Force them to wait 5 minutes for spamming the same item in auction. There's no reason to fill 20 pages with x1 eggs to deceive players.

+1 Please take action to those greedy players putting those eggs only to deceive other players.

navabi
03-24-2024, 05:11 AM
In the last months it feels like you purposefully try to make events boring, frustrating and simply not worth playing. I have no motivation to buy plat because it honestly feels like everyone around me it’s on the verge of quitting (or have already quit) because there is no point in playing. The changes you made to easter are disappointing, unexpected and harmful for the community. It used to be my favorite event. Energy drops, lock drops, egg drops, joint lb instead of 2 1week lbs are all an issue and it doesn’t look like u care. I hope you’ll prove us wrong. Thank you for reading.

dmqp
03-24-2024, 05:42 AM
I mean there is a huge difference between awful drop rates and getting lucky actually. Also could you tell how many runs have you done as well if not personal?

Congratz on your record though mate

I am not keeping track on hm energy kits i've used, my guess is in time of writing comment i've burned something between 200-300 energy kits. I may be lucky, true, or i am just active. It is random chance after all as asommers mentioned. I myself got 2x double platinum egg drop in 2 runs in a row and then about 20 runs nothing, then 1 egg then long time nothing. Activity is the key. Since my comment i've looted another 13 eggs, today few more. And it is not just me, i am running in party with friends and i see them looting platinum eggs as well. Some players come here to whine asking for everything to be handed to them on golden plate, but i don't see any significant difference between drop rates of platinum eggs in 2023 and 2024 events. Activity always rewards in this event, made 9 digits number profit in gold by selling all rarities of eggs in just 2 days of event, this is still one of most profitable events in AL.

Other topic is energy drop rate, people whine it's too bad, while i am getting slighty over 200x essences every 30 minutes from KT4. You need 75x essence to craft 25 energy, so within 30 minutes i have essences for approx 66x energy, getting essence to craft over 120x energy kits by running KT4 for 1 hour. Burning this number itself takes some time.

To me current event is fine. Btw ty for congratulations, i am still far from personal best, but at this rate i should beat it by the end of event. :-)

Sulphurea
03-24-2024, 05:52 AM
I am not keeping track on hm energy kits i've used, my guess is in time of writing comment i've burned something between 200-300 energy kits. I may be lucky, true, or i am just active. It is random chance after all as asommers mentioned. I myself got 2x double platinum egg drop in 2 runs in a row and then about 20 runs nothing, then 1 egg then long time nothing. Activity is the key. Since my comment i've looted another 13 eggs, today few more. And it is not just me, i am running in party with friends and i see them looting platinum eggs as well. Some players come here to whine asking for everything to be handed to them on golden plate, but i don't see any significant difference between drop rates of platinum eggs in 2023 and 2024 events. Activity always rewards in this event, made 9 digits number profit in gold by selling all rarities of eggs in just 2 days of event, this is still one of most profitable events in AL.I log every day since 2016 and i almost made plat in every event since then and i always farmed as i could. But at some point not easy to have the time both to farm 1000 essences (especially when i get 2/3 per map) and also have time to spend those energies, most of all in a time where people celebrate easter. I don't want everything served on a plate and even if also last year the drop of plat eggs was not op i didn't complain, because it felt if i actually ran more i could get more. This time no matter how many runs i do, i barely get even purples, think plats. Got only one so far among all runs i did. Don't consider also your experience in which you have time to invest and maybe an efficient pt also. Most of people don't have those. This is why drop should be less complicated, to make enjoy both who can play only one hour a day and to reward who plays 10h per day. This is why easter was so loved, was like a gift event. Now is just another way to turn all p2w

dmqp
03-24-2024, 06:34 AM
I log every day since 2016 and i almost made plat in every event since then and i always farmed as i could. But at some point not easy to have the time both to farm 1000 essences (especially when i get 2/3 per map) and also have time to spend those energies, most of all in a time where people celebrate easter. I don't want everything served on a plate and even if also last year the drop of plat eggs was not op i didn't complain, because it felt if i actually ran more i could get more. This time no matter how many runs i do, i barely get even purples, think plats. Got only one so far among all runs i did. Don't consider also your experience in which you have time to invest and maybe an efficient pt also. Most of people don't have those. This is why drop should be less complicated, to make enjoy both who can play only one hour a day and to reward who plays 10h per day. This is why easter was so loved, was like a gift event. Now is just another way to turn all p2w

I play this game since 2013, participating in all major events (been in top10 of some of them), are we comparing anything? :-)

What maps do you play to get 2-3 essence per map? As far as i know popular endgame maps give more than that. If you are not well geared for KT4, you can run Hauntlet, or popular indigo caverns, endgame players know popular spots, guilds can help in this as well. I am genuinely trying to help you here. If the gear is main problem, and friends/guild are not helpful, there is decent essence drop rate in forgotten citadell map as well. It definitely drops more than 2-3 essences per run and good gear isn't required.

I do play with my spouse and bestie, but often i run solo as warrior. We have to consider current gear in farming too. With current gear solo runs are almost as fast as party runs once we have latest gear (entire map can be ran in 3 procs, in 2 procs if you have high damage to finish last 3 eggs without armor proc). In party runs you can make turns in procs (even in random if you let them proc start). Farming of this event as endgame player is easier than ever before with same drop rates as during 2023, where is the problem? Asommers himself said purple eggs drop rates weren't changed. We just don't see re-rolls from luck sets that don't work anymore. Maybe re-roll messages that covered entire loot feed made us feel we were looting so many purple eggs. What other changes were made? STS just changed color of platinum egg and gave them requirement of platinum tier to start dropping from egg machines. I agree many features in AL were moved behind "paywall", even this event bring one "elixir that increases event score", honestly only lb runners require this elixir. Event is still great for us casual players to make high profit.

Prove me wrong, but weren't all energy based events since beginning of AL about farming energy essence, crafting energy kits, and burning kits in event? I keep reading people whine about "this event has poor essence drop rates" every single energy event, in fact drop rates weren't touched in years. Only change to energy kits was crafting fee as form of gold sink. If you are not ready to invest time into farming essences to craft energy, STS offers shortcut by buying energy. If you can't do neither, then how would you like to loot eggs? AL is not form of clash of clans game, where you open game, do upgrades and close game. AL is kind of game that rewards activity, its MMORPG.

I get your point, working people don't have as much time to play and prefer to spend holiday with family rather than grind AL. It is weekend, i have time to play now, i won't be as active during working days, yet still i managed to farm energy for 1hr and run event for another hour on friday. It wasn't long, but i've made profit.

Frankly, things have to be balanced. If STS had allowed us to drop a platinum egg every other run, just because some of us can't find enough time to grind AL, then those active ones with hours of free time would be making stacks of x999 platinum eggs.

To me things are balanced, believe me you'll get decent amount of platinum eggs if you'll keep running. Random runs are fast too (tested it), farming energy can be tricky without gear, KT4 probably require warrior (thankfully there are many warriors in AL), Indigo Caverns is usually full of players, and citadell map does not require team. AL had always been about grind.

Sulphurea
03-24-2024, 06:51 AM
I play this game since 2013, participating in all major events (been in top10 of some of them), are we comparing anything? :-)

What maps do you play to get 2-3 essence per map? As far as i know popular endgame maps give more than that. If you are not well geared for KT4, you can run Hauntlet, or popular indigo caverns, endgame players know popular spots, guilds can help in this as well. I am genuinely trying to help you here. If the gear is main problem, and friends/guild are not helpful, there is decent essence drop rate in forgotten citadell map as well. It definitely drops more than 2-3 essences per run and good gear isn't required.

I do play with my spouse and bestie, but often i run solo as warrior. We have to consider current gear in farming too. With current gear solo runs are almost as fast as party runs once we have latest gear (entire map can be ran in 3 procs, in 2 procs if you have high damage to finish last 3 eggs without armor proc). In party runs you can make turns in procs (even in random if you let them proc start). Farming of this event as endgame player is easier than ever before with same drop rates as during 2023, where is the problem? Asommers himself said purple eggs drop rates weren't changed. We just don't see re-rolls from luck sets that don't work anymore. Maybe re-roll messages that covered entire loot feed made us feel we were looting so many purple eggs. What other changes were made? STS just changed color of platinum egg and gave them requirement of platinum tier to start dropping from egg machines. I agree many features in AL were moved behind "paywall", even this event bring one "elixir that increases event score", honestly only lb runners require this elixir. Event is still great for us casual players to make high profit.

Prove me wrong, but weren't all energy based events since beginning of AL about farming energy essence, crafting energy kits, and burning kits in event? I keep reading people whine about "this event has poor essence drop rates" every single energy event, in fact drop rates weren't touched in years. Only change to energy kits was crafting fee as form of gold sink. If you are not ready to invest time into farming essences to craft energy, STS offers shortcut by buying energy. If you can't do neither, then how would you like to loot eggs? AL is not form of clash of clans game, where you open game, do upgrades and close game. AL is kind of game that rewards activity, its MMORPG.

I get your point, working people don't have as much time to play and prefer to spend holiday with family rather than grind AL. It is weekend, i have time to play now, i won't be as active during working days, yet still i managed to farm energy for 1hr and run event for another hour on friday. It wasn't long, but i've made profit.

Frankly, things have to be balanced. If STS had allowed us to drop a platinum egg every other run, just because some of us can't find enough time to grind AL, then those active ones with hours of free time would be making stacks of x999 platinum eggs.

To me things are balanced, believe me you'll get decent amount of platinum eggs if you'll prevail running. Random runs are fast too (tested it), farming energy can be tricky without gear, but Indigo Caverns is usually full of players, and citadell map does not require team. AL had always been about grind.Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

dmqp
03-24-2024, 06:57 AM
Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

If you have knowledge, gear and everything required to succeed in Easter event, then why complaining? Nothing regarding drop rates of essence/eggs had changed. Do you understand concept of random chance to get loot in AL? Wish you luck in event. :-)

navabi
03-24-2024, 06:59 AM
If you have knowledge, gear and everything required to succeed in Easter event, then why complaining? Nothing regarding drop rates of essence/eggs had changed. Do you understand concept of random chance to get loot in AL? Wish you luck in event. :-)

Pointing out what is very wrong with the event is not proof of “not understanding” concepts or the game itself. If u really think this is “balancing” then u enjoy this event. But there isn’t one person in this game who doesn’t wish for old easter back. Not all are brave enough to say it tho.

Sulphurea
03-24-2024, 07:11 AM
If you have knowledge, gear and everything required to succeed in Easter event, then why complaining? Nothing regarding drop rates of essence/eggs had changed. Do you understand concept of random chance to get loot in AL? Wish you luck in event. :-)Sorry, you're the best player and we all should bow to you and your rng luck. Don't you think you assume a little too much about others, their understanding or their gear etc lol maybe, and i say maybe, some things got changed and most of people commenting think bad about these modifications so MAYBE is not just a complain but a disappointment in seeing that event after event their choices just keep to make players not run. If it was not for titles and pets that i need for aps i would skip every single event they propose cause for me is just more efficient farm gold and buy what i need. Ik people that used to run alot every events and now they lost all their motivation cause every event is worse than the previous. That said, you like it? Farm it. And i wish you to loot many more than you did already

dmqp
03-24-2024, 07:12 AM
Pointing out what is very wrong with the event is not proof of “not understanding” concepts or the game itself. If u really think this is “balancing” then u enjoy this event. But there isn’t one person in this game who doesn’t wish for old easter back. Not all are brave enough to say it tho.

And what is exactly wrong with this event except for some UI changes and tier requirements that did not affect drops of eggs? Random drop chance was part of Easter since beginning you know that right? This is balance STS use in all events for all good/ rare loots, you know that right? By playing AL you've surely encountered this. I am enjoying AL with the way they balance rare drops with their "random chance", if you're not, then you should be asking yourself important question. Old easter === Current easter with minor changes that DID NOT AFFECT drop rates of eggs. I get it, friends support each other, but drop rates of eggs haven't changed. Wish someone from dev team tells you this, i tried my best to answer questions. :-)

navabi
03-24-2024, 07:19 AM
=)))))))) ur comparing what’s happening now to last year easter? I’ll give 1 single example but honestly any category u name this easter is 100 times worse. Let’s take the purple egg drop. Which is laughable. What does less purple eggs being open mean? Less standards being sold and at higher price. What does that mean for people who prepared themselves for this as it has been every year? Well i hope u are smart enough to figure that out. I won’t go step by step explaining to you each and every problem but i’ll list them: 1. Egg drop rates (plat AND purple) 2. Energy drop 3. Joint lb for both weeks 4. The lb rewards 5. The tier rewards 6. The locks
You don’t agree? That’s fine. It’s ur business. People that come here to complain are not newbies and have valid arguments. The people that are supposed to defend their decision is sts themselves and i believe they are very capable of that, and don’t need u as their guard dog. Thank you

Sulphurea
03-24-2024, 07:26 AM
And what is exactly wrong with this event except for some UI changes and tier requirements that did not affect drops of eggs? Random drop chance was part of Easter since beginning you know that right? This is balance STS use in all events for all good/ rare loots, you know that right? By playing AL you've surely encountered this. I am enjoying AL with the way they balance rare drops with their "random chance", if you're not, then you should be asking yourself important question. Old easter === Current easter with minor changes that DID NOT AFFECT drop rates of eggs. I get it, friends support each other, but drop rates of eggs haven't changed. Wish someone from dev team tells you this, i tried my best to answer questions. :-)First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

navabi
03-24-2024, 07:29 AM
First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

Whatever do u mean, now that totally sounds the same as last year. Seeing no difference [emoji31]

But fr now tho i couldn’t agree more. You explain it very well.

Avaree
03-24-2024, 08:40 AM
First of all, before i used to get many many more red and purple eggs, getting stacks of 999 on all of my alts. Second, before you had tje chance to loot any type of egg since run 1, which was a good thing if you have very little time to play. Infact previously plat eggs were like 400k in cs, check price now. Third, we didn't need any 15 plat lix to get more points in event. Did you try to do tiers by pure faeming and no lix? Would take you a year to arrive to plat. Fourth, we were not forced to farm a million essence because with a less amount of energies if you were lucky enough you could get alot from event. That what luck is for me, idk for you. Fifth, what should motivate me to scale tiers if every reward is garbage? 5 gems for 200k points?? Op for real. Sixth, past years i could run this event also on my f2p hc toon, now is completely pointless since i would need a million energies without lix to get plat tier. I hope i gave you enough reasons

^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.

Ferras
03-24-2024, 09:01 AM
Meh I like the event and it's fine for me good event I like it ty

Squlo
03-24-2024, 09:07 AM
^ this^

I opened around 25 stacks of 2023 last night after reading a devs comment about possibly removing the contents of the old eggs to prevent scams. I was able to take all 98% of my alts to plat tier last year, just by sharing eggs. The plat drop rate isn’t about activity, or account age, if that was the case I would be drowning in plat eggs.

Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.

navabi
03-24-2024, 09:13 AM
Exactly, I mean 3 plat eggs in 100 runs isn't something that someone would really like to spend time for yet some of those people seeming nice with it. I mean before event plat tier was 100k points and then it got adjusted to 200k since it is not going to split into 2 weeks well fair enough but after? I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real? Not saying like let's loot a single plat egg every run but at least be more rewarding.

Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

Safirass
03-24-2024, 09:13 AM
Love the event! 100 runs and received 15 plat eggs and I'm happy with it! Thank you !

navabi
03-24-2024, 09:17 AM
Love the event! 100 runs and received 15 plat eggs and I'm happy with it! Thank you !

Glad u are happy with a fraction of what this event used to be. Good luck

Squlo
03-24-2024, 10:21 AM
Good points. Also i’d like to add that i don’t think it’s fair to double the points but not double the rewards.(Rewards that were already dissatisfying)
Easter used to be my favorite event. Sad times.

They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that

navabi
03-24-2024, 10:22 AM
They double nerfed them instead xD yeah gotta give you credit for that

Incredibly well said [emoji23]

Pxrk
03-24-2024, 12:20 PM
@devs Any possibility of changing the Unbound awaks From tiers(silver, platinum) to make them Stashable atleast?

Deathconvict
03-24-2024, 02:03 PM
Looted my 1st plat egg after 170 runs wtf

Squlo
03-24-2024, 02:31 PM

I'm on my way to reach your score mate 50 runs so far no loot we are getting there!

arcaneping
03-24-2024, 03:03 PM
Please increase plat egg drops. Drop rate is stupidly damn worse.

Thebrowndirt
03-24-2024, 03:30 PM
Please increase plat egg drops. Drop rate is stupidly damn worse.

Plat eggs drops are great there’s nothing wrong with them , they are supposed to be rare and hard for you to get that’s the point of them.

navabi
03-24-2024, 03:31 PM
Plat eggs drops are great there’s nothing wrong with them , they are supposed to be rare and hard for you to get that’s the point of them.

Since when that’s the point for them? As far as i recall all the other easter events not getting a plat egg in over 100 runs was not the point of them.

I’m not saying overflow the game with them. But the previous drop rates were fine and there weren’t complaints. F2p players have access to plat and ALL players are able to plan accordingly to their needs for a while.

Now you have the chance to get 3 plat for 1.2m.

I’m not even mentioning all issues derived from all the changes. But if u enjoy, that’s all right. That doesn’t change the fact that the problems exist and the fact that the way easter used to be was better for the players.

Mine
03-24-2024, 03:40 PM
please 50% plat sale

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Americanarmy
03-24-2024, 04:28 PM
Lmao don't worry about my gear, i think i'm good enough. Not every event has same essence drop. For example previous event for each indigo i got like 7/8 essences. Rn, for my experience so far, is like half of that amount. But i wanna be understanding and just call it my bad luck, is ok. Don't even worry about my event runs, i can solo and one tap every egg np. At end of day, if a player regrets even to open eggs to make plat tier there is something quite wrong in the dynamic itself. 100 runs requires still quite some time and effort and if you don't get to loot even one plat in those runs honestly is just not effort-rewarding. Eggs in this celebration are gifts, should represent joy and always been like this. Now is just not as joyful anymore

Your actually right about energy in indigo i only got a max of 3 per run for a while then got 7 in one run than so on but majority of runs i get 3 energy it still is possible to get 7-15 energy per run if u clear whole map tho

Stabbolicious
03-24-2024, 10:07 PM
The New Easter Lb Vanity For Mage doesn't have pant's and i think it would look alot better if it had pants like the other classes. Please Look into this @Devs thank you.

Oakmaiden
03-25-2024, 07:51 AM
Five days in and bored to tears. I had hoped to enjoy crafting a couple of furniture eggs, but gold trinkets are too rare, in purple eggs only. I opened one to find a plain dull egg. Why? Must there always be undesirable items overwhelming the few nice ones. Two weeks too long. What’s next? Never mind.
Also agrees that the changes weren’t asked for or needed or appreciated. Just less again.

Sulphurea
03-25-2024, 09:15 AM
Blank egg machines!!
I receive no eggs at all when destroying the egg machines, in solo or in multi. Wtf!! I'll post the link to the screen capture after it is done uploadingIt happens often to me as well. I checked to see if i had limit of egg reached but no, i guess is on purpose that some eggs machines don't drop eggs

Squlo
03-25-2024, 09:31 AM
It happens often to me as well. I checked to see if i had limit of egg reached but no, i guess is on purpose that some eggs machines don't drop eggs

Yeah same idk if it's on purpose or a bug though. I wonder if we are going to get some information about the current situation. I believe asommers still sees plat eggs in auction.

Chromwell
03-25-2024, 09:45 AM
All of Egg Machines don't drop any egg at all for me.

Squlo
03-25-2024, 10:05 AM
All of Egg Machines don't drop any egg at all for me.

Are you maxed on eggs btw? That might be the issue with it. Make sure that you are not carrying full stacks.

Chromwell
03-25-2024, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah you're right. Thank you

Stabbolicious
03-25-2024, 10:30 AM
Mage easter 2024 Lb Vanity has no pants unlike the other classes. It would be nice if pants could be added to the lb Vanity

ladymoney
03-25-2024, 11:49 AM
True skiny legs :(

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

asommers
03-25-2024, 02:19 PM
We're going to look at the data in detail on Monday (total eggs of various colors), but it looks like things are working just fine.

We took a look at the data and we're happy with the drop rates and egg distribution. We think it's fine for a 'Free Platinum' event. We won't be making any changes to the drop rates.

[Older Egg] Removal is highly unlikely, but we probably can make it so you can't loot items from older eggs that would cause confusion and scams.

The only item that was problematic here was the 2023 Gold Arlorian Egg Recipe, but now, if you loot that from a 2023 Egg, we will auto-liquidate the item. We will also again remove all 2023 Gold Arlorian Egg Recipes from the game (more were created since we last wiped them since players can still open 2023 eggs).

@devs Any possibility of changing the Unbound awaks From tiers(silver, platinum) to make them Stashable atleast?

Sorry, no plans to change this.

The New Easter Lb Vanity For Mage doesn't have pant's and i think it would look alot better if it had pants like the other classes. Please Look into this @Devs thank you.

We will udpdate the legs for this vanity.

-ALS

dvlong
03-25-2024, 07:06 PM
If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.

Squlo
03-25-2024, 07:20 PM
If u run the map 100 times without seeing a single plat machine, u would get mad. But now since all machines have no colors, u can only think u have bad luck. It is a smart hidden nerf.

Since they are happy with the drop rates unlike the players I honestly gave up on it personally. But will suggest a cool idea later on for the people that works hard in events but not get rewarded well due to lack of luck.

Squlo
03-25-2024, 07:35 PM
Hello everyone at first,

So as you all know most of the events exist in the game usually works with the token system in order to let people get what they desired by grinding for it. But some of the events (like egg hunt for example right now ongoing) doesn't feel rewarding that much considering that it is all based on RNG luck literally.

So my point is that to make people satisfied grinding with that kind of luck based events give us a token for every run we finished. And then add the luck based loots into a vendor and let us exchange those tokens for them.

At least this way people can get something they want for the effort they put on it.

asommers
03-25-2024, 08:04 PM
We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:

Energy
Tiers
Leaderboards
Tokens
Split weeks
Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS

nathan2693
03-25-2024, 10:22 PM
hmm i guess you guys need to take a break from making LB Armor and Helmet vanities for the meantime and switch to making LB Vanity Weapons for a while... just get back to releasing LB vanity armor and helmet again if it isn't rushed. that way you can have more time for brainstorming about a vanity helmet and armor's theme.

Overall the event is good although its lacking some items to buy on NPC vendor (via gold like what you guys used to do on previous years where we can buy some bound vanities in it)

also you guys are already few steps closer on making a YinYang Aura. that Equinox Badge design would've looked cool too if it has an aura version. Why not make a special aura version sale of it on April 8, 2024?

Grimgz
03-26-2024, 12:28 AM
I thought I can max my inv slot on my new char/class but damn this is the worst arlorian egg hunt I played. 100 runs 0-3 platinum egg.. I hope there's a way to change class in the future.

Squlo
03-26-2024, 03:22 AM
We have events with and without various features and have heard the small praises and huge complaints for each feature:

Energy
Tiers
Leaderboards
Tokens
Split weeks
Locked Crates

I understand your position and I appreciate your feedback, however, not every player is going to like every event. If you don't like a particular event, leave constructive feedback in the event thread and move on. In addition to looking objectively at the data, we also consider the subjective player feedback from the previous year to inform potential changes for future years.

-ALS

Egg hunt was only an example I can add the slot event in it or twilight temple event as well my point is that when someone gets rewarded running an event 100 times and looted a badge and when someone doesn't although did like let's say 300 runs. I mean doesn't that guy deserve some kind of prize for running it that a lot but not getting anything due to bad RNG luck?

Though I'm only talking about the events that mainly has that RNG side as a part of event. The ones you earn tokens for running are totally fine.

Gigannte
03-26-2024, 04:58 PM
Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! Ty

MaAaT
03-26-2024, 06:25 PM
Guys, stop complaining, I'm an old player and for years now things have come to make things difficult for those who are free to play, a lot of difficulty in Kraken items for you to get, they launch a new map and no one plays there, there are no weapons that can handle playing There, either you give your life literally farming your life or you spend all the fortune you have to see if you can get something, so, if the game isn't giving us anything, do like me, stop playing! TyThat's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis

Gigannte
03-26-2024, 06:38 PM
That's not true tho. After a while 81 mythics were dirt cheap and op in zodias(except for warrior weapons vs mobs). While those mythics struggle more in new maps, they can still complete them. Also machine aegis performs perfectly fine in new maps, while being cheaper than krak aegis

ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkw

Safirass
03-26-2024, 08:45 PM
Great event! Satisfied with my drop rates regarding the platinum eggs
Looting 3 plat eggs in one single machine was great :distracted:
Thanks Sts as always and as usual :frog:

I've seen it first hand in the discord server lmfao you guys are sooo lucky :strawberry:

Neutrone
03-27-2024, 12:56 AM
People seem to assume every machine has a chance at dropping plat egg. After a couple of runs I realized this is not the case and that egg machines still have colours.

Check chat everytime you loot a plat egg (while running with plat tiers). Everyone loots plat eggs from the same machines. If it was truly random it would be 1 person looting. When you realize this a lot of things start to make sense.

Basically... just pray your map spawns a plat machine.

MaAaT
03-27-2024, 02:42 AM
ok friend, go use your mythics set in Zodias elite and in the new city Berylline Bay! good luck! in killing the bosses! I saw that you don't play the game! kwkwkkwkwMythic set and lvl76 or 71 arc armor is literally how everyone ran elite sunken back then, and it works perfectly fine.
In the new maps bosses are tanky, but even they die to zaarus weapon, lvl71 and 76 armor and ultimate. I just did test runs to confirm this.
So maybe don't say stuff like this when you aren't even playing anymore.

Naaabmage
03-27-2024, 09:30 AM
Can increase the drop rate of golden trinkets pls?? My hardcore is 645k points and haven't looted a single one....my points is from pure farm event n open eggs btw. Am I gonna have to go 1m points to loot one golden trinket??? Seems too much

ign Moneyhc

Fahtsssss
03-27-2024, 10:55 PM
We took a look at the data and we're happy with the drop rates and egg distribution. We think it's fine for a 'Free Platinum' event. We won't be making any changes to the drop rates.

-ALS

It's funny how you say this without actually stating anything of importance. It's easy to say "we looked at the data and we think it's fine" yet... just last year.. everyone was getting more.. rewards.. than this year..? So clearly we aren't hallucinating and something did happen and you just don't want to inform your player base that you significantly nerfed one of the most sought out events... oh well.. classic STS nerfing things without informing their player base!

Thanks,
Kinnq

navabi
03-27-2024, 11:51 PM
It's funny how you say this without actually stating anything of importance. It's easy to say "we looked at the data and we think it's fine" yet... just last year.. everyone was getting more.. rewards.. than this year..? So clearly we aren't hallucinating and something did happen and you just don't want to inform your player base that you significantly nerfed one of the most sought out events... oh well.. classic STS nerfing things without informing their player base!

Thanks,
Kinnq

Wdym nerf, don’t u see the data is “fine”.

Jokes aside, of course the data is fine when ur goal is to milk as such as possible from ur player base. Of course if more players were to come and not to leave AL maybe plat buying wouldn’t be such an issue.

Idk tho and i’m starting not to care anymore

Blazerland
03-28-2024, 01:10 AM
Drop rates for Purple egg contents is unchanged from previous years.

-ALS

The drop rate of purple egg contents may have not changed BUT the drop rate of dropping the purple egg itself surely has changed. 100 runs and barely 20 purple eggs looted, disappointed to say the least.

Fahtsssss
03-28-2024, 01:10 AM
Wdym nerf, don’t u see the data is “fine”.

Jokes aside, of course the data is fine when ur goal is to milk as such as possible from ur player base. Of course if more players were to come and not to leave AL maybe plat buying wouldn’t be such an issue.

Idk tho and i’m starting not to care anymore

I wish this player base actually cared about the money they put into this game in relation to the output of the product they are receiving. Until that happens... unfortunately STS will keep screwing this playerbase over and over again... and they will never respond to us and be real.. these comments probably will be deleted too lol. Oh well.. at least we see some players are waking up and noticing this. Only a matter of time...

Kinnq

navabi
03-28-2024, 01:43 AM
I wish this player base actually cared about the money they put into this game in relation to the output of the product they are receiving. Until that happens... unfortunately STS will keep screwing this playerbase over and over again... and they will never respond to us and be real.. these comments probably will be deleted too lol. Oh well.. at least we see some players are waking up and noticing this. Only a matter of time...

Kinnq

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m glad to see some players have their eyes wide open too.

Naaabmage
03-28-2024, 05:41 AM
Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous

Squlo
03-28-2024, 07:09 AM
Also I don't really care about platinum eggs but I looted 11 in all my runs...I am 650k points at least ... 11 plat lol sts says the Data is fine for a free platinum event....lol wtf I'm supposed to do with 11 plat eggs lmao shame on u sts for screwing over your f2p player base... you ruined another good event .... I need stop spending money on here n go back to other games n spend there...this game is ridiculous

This is why I made another thread to tell them we need some kind of run tokens to be able to get stuff from vendors that literally drops by "only" RNG based luck in events. People doing hundreds of runs to loot few specific thing but here is what, someone loots it in 5 runs and the others that run like for 500 times gets nothing? I am not talking about the events that are token based btw im talking of the ones that has nothing to do with reroll and game decides who is winner and who is not which is stupid enough.

PatD
03-28-2024, 07:59 AM
This event use to be one of the best, it was good for all players and the changes made this year have completely destroy this awesome event, all the fun and magic from this event seem to have vanished.... very sad :(

asommers
03-28-2024, 02:35 PM
Latest server (content) update adjusts drop rates. We've also made it so if you loot an item with a full stacks, it will still create the loot object in the world rather than discarding it.

-ALS

sanjikun
03-28-2024, 06:47 PM
nothings change in drop rate of plat egg and purple eggs 😑

pokibeo2020
03-28-2024, 11:24 PM
I don't know if you're confusing the increase and decrease rate or not, but I feel like the drop rate is lower than before, and even red eggs drop less than before.

navabi
03-28-2024, 11:45 PM
Well the “increase” still doesn’t make this event playable. It’s still a fraction of what it used to be. More people will start leaving, more will stop buying plat. U are pushing away ur own player base.

Well it’s ur game. If this is what u wanna do with it, yes continue to take away the joy we have in events.

Thanks

PirateKing
03-29-2024, 01:23 AM
People really like to talk lots about disappointment :3

I am unahppy with the drop rates definitely, Could see more plats sure but what i am really unhappy about is no color coding (like previous arlor events) of egg machines.

iheartu
03-29-2024, 09:26 AM
Not a single plat egg have I looted as of now. This event use to be fun. Oh well a few days to go. Im still hoping.

Suggestion to bring back the old one

Jeboyuitbeek
03-29-2024, 10:02 AM
Sts knows how to f up the game over and over again

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Pxrk
03-29-2024, 02:39 PM
before the "increased drop rates" i was getting 3-5 plat eggs each day(I was running +-200 runs per day) now i got barely 3 plat eggs in 2 days since "increased drops". Its That Normal?

Now, If u are in a pt with full plat tier guys and u get luck where a plat machine spawn and only 1 guy get 1 plat egg and the other 3 guys just got no plat eggs?

Cmon, i think u can atleast make a 100% drop from plat machine Its already hard to get a plat machine in ur run and its not even 100% drop from it.

Krish Sasukae
03-30-2024, 12:09 AM
@Cinco....I am one of the oldest players in AL and am playing on and off.

Lot of new changes had happened in AL and I loved it so far.But this easter event is really a let down..After playing for these many years I never felt this bad with easter event.So please suggest you to bring back the old format of playing easter event atleast next year.

Akaza
03-30-2024, 12:10 AM
300+ runs 0 plat eggs even with the increased drop rates, whereas my other friends are getting 4-5 plat eggs in one run.

Sent from my I2208 using Tapatalk

DarkedYT
03-30-2024, 02:13 AM
New implementation - nerf every good and f2p things game has which was never given suggestion . And do things which no one ever asked for :/ rip our good old fun events .

imfeared
03-30-2024, 10:28 AM
Honestly, drop rates of plat eggs seems fine. You go on lucky runs and unlucky thats part of it. Purples could be better. Happy they added murkstones at the request of the community. Also mid way through a badge and title was added as well.

Overall another easy chill egg hunt
Ty STS

navabi
03-30-2024, 10:34 AM
Honestly, drop rates of plat eggs seems fine. You go on lucky runs and unlucky thats part of it. Purples could be better. Happy they added murkstones at the request of the community. Also mid way through a badge and title was added as well.

Overall another easy chill egg hunt
Ty STS

The drop rate isn’t the only issue that easter has. You got lucky obviously, congrats. But if u read the comments you’ll see that many people went in detail about how the changes negatively affect the community. You are happy with crumbs (in comparison to old easter) that’s great ig. But people encouraging sts to continue screwing the f2p is part of the problem too.

pocoacuffs
03-31-2024, 12:40 AM
i gave up too lol. not worth my time. last years was way better.

Encryptions
03-31-2024, 05:34 AM
Add rare drops to the egg machines such as vanities or pet eggs maybe even an exclusive mythic weapon thats op and does some egg bomb proc that deals massive aoe dmg to near by targets.
Revert it to how it was in the past.
These new changes of requiring certain amounts of points to loot certain egg rarities impacts many new and mid game players in this event. Ain't no one going to spend millions to get plat tier just to maybe in 1 out of 200 runs loot 1-3 plat eggs. I can most likely guarantee you that a whole lot less people are running this year when compared to previous years.
Things that this tier thing causes.
-Less eggs get looted which causes price inflation on eggs that are very beneficial to use and are already pricy to open in order to get what you need.
-Less players interact with the event.
-Luck to become even more useless.
-Easter to be another event that people want to pass by asap since its lost what made it fun which was being able to loot any egg regardless of tier and the ability to use luck.

tanasescu490
03-31-2024, 07:42 AM
From now on I will only blame the community alone for every cluster f that we face with game design. I see the path they have choosen and it is mainly focused on people behavior exploitation and manipulation through rng. As long as people play and pay there won't be any changes. They are lucky they still have alot of obsessed players who play thousands of dollars just for an ugly vanity set, an animated banner, a jewel and other few things that just few players will be interested in after events. Next Awakening events will be a major Gold sink and they will make a sh amount of money selling platinum to those who spend it in awakens. Slot machines are the worst mechanism in the world and this game is not far from that. When people will understand that those games are not meant to give the players more that they are willing to spend? Want to be rich and don t care about such events as this one? Spend 50$ and get 150m gold in few minutes by selling awakens, crate keys. Why would anyone choose to spend few months making 150m gold when you can get it in few minutes? The game is heavily pay to win and this is due to people who choose to pay.

imfeared
03-31-2024, 10:43 AM
Add rare drops to the egg machines such as vanities or pet eggs maybe even an exclusive mythic weapon thats op and does some egg bomb proc that deals massive aoe dmg to near by targets.
Revert it to how it was in the past.
These new changes of requiring certain amounts of points to loot certain egg rarities impacts many new and mid game players in this event. Ain't no one going to spend millions to get plat tier just to maybe in 1 out of 200 runs loot 1-3 plat eggs. I can most likely guarantee you that a whole lot less people are running this year when compared to previous years.
Things that this tier thing causes.
-Less eggs get looted which causes price inflation on eggs that are very beneficial to use and are already pricy to open in order to get what you need.
-Less players interact with the event.
-Luck to become even more useless.
-Easter to be another event that people want to pass by asap since its lost what made it fun which was being able to loot any egg regardless of tier and the ability to use luck.

Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch. Id guess my average is 1 in 40-50 runs plat eggs are popping. Getting to plat tier takes a few hours tops. Yes it was inconvenient but was it an event killing change....
Even if you looted no plat eggs ever you could still make a ton from this event especially in the opening few days. It changed yes you can also one shot the eggs all day long. The map takes seconds to run now and there is nothing to stop you. No mobs just a rabbit with a very long red zone that can stun you.

navabi
03-31-2024, 10:47 AM
Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch. Id guess my average is 1 in 40-50 runs plat eggs are popping. Getting to plat tier takes a few hours tops. Yes it was inconvenient but was it an event killing change....
Even if you looted no plat eggs ever you could still make a ton from this event especially in the opening few days. It changed yes you can also one shot the eggs all day long. The map takes seconds to run now and there is nothing to stop you. No mobs just a rabbit with a very long red zone that can stun you.

It’s actually not a stretch, with my drop rates 1 in 50 runs sounds like a dream:)) and i’m not the only unlucky one. And ur missing his point entirely anyway. The engagement with the event is at an all time low and they screwed over the f2p players. Just because u got lucky doesn’t mean the event has no flaw. Read through more comments and maybe u’ll see all the issues. There are plenty.

Squlo
03-31-2024, 01:25 PM

"Even if you looted no plat eggs" 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Literally 20 people complaining and there are some people showing up (those are super lucky btw) just to say event is fine some even say work harder etc I mean would that even make a difference for you if there was no plat egg in egg hunt event this year?

The only purpose to run the event is plat eggs mainly so if you got lucky there is no issue with that but if you are calling the event "fine" I will kindly ask you to stop with this bs

Encryptions
03-31-2024, 05:16 PM
Man 1 out of 200 runs to loot 1-3 plat eggs seems like a stretch.
Are you sure about that?

I'm glad for people getting some rewards by being lucky but I have seen some people as well looting nothing in 60 runs I mean if you are not going to loot anything even after reached plat then what is the purpose of getting there for real?

Lucky players, gz to them. I (all plat party) ran 63 run today, that yielded 0 plat eggs.

300+ runs 0 plat eggs even with the increased drop rates

before the "increased drop rates" i was getting 3-5 plat eggs each day(I was running +-200 runs per day) now i got barely 3 plat eggs in 2 days since "increased drops".

hey stop this capitalism event..u make the drop rate of plat egg being 00.01% huh? was running over 100 run and didnt loot any plat eggs..it happen since u keep doin maintenance yesterday....as a player i feel disgust with this terms please fix it soon for other comfort

imfeared
03-31-2024, 07:06 PM
Are you sure about that?

My experience hasn't been anything close to this. I just ran 100 just to see and yielded 11 plats. So to answer your question, yes.
99% of my runs have been solo....you test things out....see if that brings you better luck.

The Egg Hunt has been a positive event for me. Again this is MY experience and I realize it may differ from yours and other players.
Cya

Fahtsssss
03-31-2024, 10:54 PM
My experience hasn't been anything close to this. I just ran 100 just to see and yielded 11 plats. So to answer your question, yes.
99% of my runs have been solo....you test things out....see if that brings you better luck.

The Egg Hunt has been a positive event for me. Again this is MY experience and I realize it may differ from yours and other players.
Cya

Please next time you do these runs provide screenshots of 100 runs and 11 plat eggs. I have looted 12 plat eggs TOTAL in the duration of this event spending more than 400 energy.

tanasescu490
04-01-2024, 09:11 AM
I understand the reasons for the lower drop rates but false advertising is another level of scam. And this is a real issue. You could tell the community that you have balanced the drops so this way even if you don t get a plat egg, the amount of gold you can make by selling other types of eggs would eventually cover the price of a platinum egg. I personally made around 1m in 10 energy selling lower quality eggs. That means I can buy every 12 runs a platinum egg if I want. But again if you rely only on the current market situation, it can go easily wrong. Tou could have used Platinum eggs as an event point feeder aswell. Allowing players to craft them using lower tier eggs. For example : 300 green eggs, 200 blue, 100 red, 10 purple to craft 1 plat and give appropiate number of points + 20% more. This way you give everyone something in return. Rich players will get the points + some platinum in return grinding for the event and the poor will give gold in return.

recilencia123
04-02-2024, 11:20 AM
Please next time you do these runs provide screenshots of 100 runs and 11 plat eggs. I have looted 12 plat eggs TOTAL in the duration of this event spending more than 400 energy.

xD

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Firulaisss
04-02-2024, 06:57 PM
More than 75 runs and 0 plat eggs. Worst Easter event for real. People don’t play it anymore, it feels like a waste of time.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Neutrone
04-02-2024, 11:14 PM
I understand the reasons for the lower drop rates but false advertising is another level of scam. And this is a real issue. You could tell the community that you have balanced the drops so this way even if you don t get a plat egg, the amount of gold you can make by selling other types of eggs would eventually cover the price of a platinum egg. I personally made around 1m in 10 energy selling lower quality eggs. That means I can buy every 12 runs a platinum egg if I want. But again if you rely only on the current market situation, it can go easily wrong. Tou could have used Platinum eggs as an event point feeder aswell. Allowing players to craft them using lower tier eggs. For example : 300 green eggs, 200 blue, 100 red, 10 purple to craft 1 plat and give appropiate number of points + 20% more. This way you give everyone something in return. Rich players will get the points + some platinum in return grinding for the event and the poor will give gold in return.+1 to this idea but with more eggs required to craft + gold eggs as well.

This would benefit everyone

imfeared
04-03-2024, 06:52 AM
Suggestion.....
If the next egg event is loot based on your teir give the specific egg that corresponds to your teir as a teir reward
Ex bronze teir banner
Silver teir title and 5 red eggs
Gold teir halo and 5 purple eggs
Plat teir 10 awakes 5 elite awakes and 1 plat egg

Oakmaiden
04-04-2024, 08:40 AM
So, I ran to plat and beyond. Zero plat eggs looted, Zero chance of playing this event as it stands. Disappointing doesn’t cover it. The Announcement claimed “we listened to the community “……. Ummmm nobody asked for these changes. SMH
Also I want compensation for your taking bane items I spent money on. It’s called STEALING.

Oakmaiden
04-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Suggestion.....
If the next egg event is loot based on your teir give the specific egg that corresponds to your teir as a teir reward
Ex bronze teir banner
Silver teir title and 5 red eggs
Gold teir halo and 5 purple eggs
Plat teir 10 awakes 5 elite awakes and 1 plat egg

For the devs fyi, tier restricted prizes are lame. Equal chances for all.

Chromwell
04-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Latest server (content) update adjusts drop rates. We've also made it so if you loot an item with a full stacks, it will still create the loot object in the world rather than discarding it.

-ALS

Thank you, this is meaningful to me.