28m deal, or shut up and stop yapping

Elvaenwae
03-26-2024, 11:02 PM
28m deal, or shut up and stop yapping

Go back to the burrow you crawled out of, you stinking rat

Corviss the Lich
03-27-2024, 12:32 AM
Go back to the burrow you crawled out of, you stinking rat

Ew, a buy merch no hts person talking to me? Disgusting uncivilised evil cockroach ��

Also using make your own thread to sell your things, you stink uneducated moron radiating *** person.

Free bump

Elvaenwae
03-27-2024, 04:49 AM
Ew, a buy merch no hts person talking to me? Disgusting uncivilised evil cockroach ��

Also using make your own thread to sell your things, you stink uneducated moron radiating *** person.

Free bump

Imagine having a no good, boring, unproductive and empty life to come online on forums and comment bs useless comments on random people's posts. We for sure know that you have a meaningless life that is up to no good, and you try to feel better and get an inflated false sense of importance by interacting with randos. What happened??? Bullied? Too ugly to face the world? Bad and abusive home? Broken family and parents? Taking it out on a cartoon game is prolly the lowest a human can stoop too. You have quite successfully wasted your life fr fr. Good going tho. Imagine having raced millions of sperms to finally develop into a no-lifer person who sits all day in front of his screen and tries to catch beef with anonymous people to get that lil kick of dopamine to continue living his life. Go off king. Go off. Are your parents proud of you? Do your fam and friends look at you and say "that's a person we look up to" or "we're glad to have this person in our lives"? Imagine having given their child all the sense of values and morals they could, only for him to grow up into a faceless keyboard-warrior who has the social capacity of a pea, and can only function after he has engaged with various random players on a game meant for kids. A lil introspection as to where your life's headed would prolly do you good. We all can tell it's only spiraling downwards

Corviss the Lich
03-27-2024, 08:20 AM
Imagine having a no good, boring, unproductive and empty life to come online on forums and comment bs useless comments on random people's posts. We for sure know that you have a meaningless life that is up to no good, and you try to feel better and get an inflated false sense of importance by interacting with randos. What happened??? Bullied? Too ugly to face the world? Bad and abusive home? Broken family and parents? Taking it out on a cartoon game is prolly the lowest a human can stoop too. You have quite successfully wasted your life fr fr. Good going tho. Imagine having raced millions of sperms to finally develop into a no-lifer person who sits all day in front of his screen and tries to catch beef with anonymous people to get that lil kick of dopamine to continue living his life. Go off king. Go off. Are your parents proud of you? Do your fam and friends look at you and say "that's a person we look up to" or "we're glad to have this person in our lives"? Imagine having given their child all the sense of values and morals they could, only for him to grow up into a faceless keyboard-warrior who has the social capacity of a pea, and can only function after he has engaged with various random players on a game meant for kids. A lil introspection as to where your life's headed would prolly do you good. We all can tell it's only spiraling downwards

I ain't readin all that. But damn u gone mad lil bro nice essay, I rate it 8/10 tho. 265307

But seriously don't hurt yo self, I know you are a dum dum ugly human being but, u gud?

Elvaenwae
03-27-2024, 08:35 AM
Tch tch. What a waste of air