PDA

View Full Version : Auction abuse/scam ?

vvield
03-23-2024, 11:24 PM
SOME PLAYERS HAVE MASSIVE AUCTION SLOT THEY PUTTING 1PC PER ITEM/CRAFTING ITEMS TO MULTIPLE THIS HOW THEY DOWN THE PRICE OF ITEMS OR MAYBE STRATEGY TO SCAM THE FARMERS

Example :
The MATERIAL OR ITEMS AROUND 10K GOLD PER/1 IN AUCTION.
THIS IS FOR ALL MATS CAN FARM IN EVENTS .

THE SCAMMER PUT MATRIEAL/ITEM ROUND 5K Gold BY MULTIPLE PER 1 PC.
AND IF THE FAMERS NOT AWARE THIS TRICK THEY PUT THE SAME PRICE AND THE SCAMMER WILL BUY . THIS IS HAPPENING TO OTHER GAME WITH AUCTION

IM THE ONLY FARMER WHO NOTICE THIS TRICK EVERY EVENT THEY CONTROLLING OR DOWN THE PRICE ITEMS ??

Naaabmage
03-24-2024, 12:13 AM
Nothing new....bin seeing this for years

vvield
03-24-2024, 12:49 AM
they killing/manipulate/tricks/ the price materials Everyevents i hope to limit put duplicate item. FOR ME THIS IS SCAM STYLE

Sent from my nokia 3210 using Tapatalk

madkill
03-24-2024, 01:38 AM
i think you accidentally buy it in auction thats why u post it here

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

vvield
03-24-2024, 02:23 AM
i think you accidentally buy it in auction thats why u post it here

Sent from my 220333QAG using TapatalkBRO ARE YOU OK? I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO PUTTING 1PC PER ITEMS MATS IN AUC TO MANIPULATE THE MARKET PRICES. STOP YOUR MODUS .

vvield
03-24-2024, 02:26 AM
This is clear a "modus" style by putting 1pc mats in multiple times to make tricks the farmers .. if you have commonsense you get may point here

madkill
03-24-2024, 02:37 AM
BRO ARE YOU OK? I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO PUTTING 1PC PER ITEMS MATS IN AUC TO MANIPULATE THE MARKET PRICES. STOP YOUR MODUS .

Sent from my nokia 3210 using Tapatalklol im just saying weve been seen those for a year dude

Sent from my 220333QAG using Tapatalk

Greazemk
03-24-2024, 02:41 AM
So I'm not the only who cant help noticing the drastic changes of price on eggs lmao. Last night it was even crazier. Purple went from 28k to 15k, reds to 5k to 3k. And they are not listed on stacks, I think it is 1 by 1 like what you said. I've read something like this long ago it is also about manipulating prices on certain items, and I doubt there's any punishment for such acts.

Let's spread awareness instead :witless:

vvield
03-24-2024, 02:55 AM
thats how they manipulate the auction prices and kill or scam the Farmers in this game

Encryptions
03-24-2024, 03:21 AM
Happens, but you can't fix this or ban the people doing it. What, ban a guy for listing items in auc cheap?

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

vvield
03-24-2024, 03:46 AM
in my experience to other game this is happening. someone players put cheap and multiple by 1pc mats or items if the Farmers is not aware this trick price the scammer is refreshing and wait who put bundle mats to buy and resell to higher price.

vvield
03-24-2024, 03:50 AM
I FORGOT WHAT CALLED THIS SCAM. AND ONLY WHO BENEFITS THIS TRICK IS THE TRICKSTER/SCAM AND RICH LB RUNNERS
THIS IS BASE IN MY EXPERIENCE

Encryptions
03-24-2024, 04:04 AM
Ok, then whats your solution? Banning isn't an option since people are just listing stuff in the auction.

snakeeyes
03-24-2024, 04:09 AM
SOME PLAYERS HAVE MASSIVE AUCTION SLOT THEY PUTTING 1PC PER ITEM/CRAFTING ITEMS TO MULTIPLE THIS HOW THEY DOWN THE PRICE OF ITEMS OR MAYBE STRATEGY TO SCAM THE FARMERS

Example :
The blue egg is 10K GOLD PER/1 IN AUCTION.
THIS IS FOR ALL MATS CAN FARM IN EVENTS .

THE SCAMMER PUT BLUE EGG ROUND 5K Gold BY MULTIPLE PER 1 PC.
AND IF THE FAMERS NOT AWARE THIS TRICK THEY PUT THE SAME PRICE AND THE SCAMMER WILL BUY . THIS IS HAPPENING TO OTHER GAME WITH AUCTION

IM THE ONLY FARMER WHO NOTICE THIS TRICK EVERY EVENT THEY CONTROLLING OR DOWN THE PRICE ITEMS ??

don't be mad,😂😂 just report it to support@spacetimestudios for listing at a low price of 10k per egg so they can be banned because they scammed your 10k gold through auction with screenshots goodluck.

vvield
03-24-2024, 04:24 AM
You dont get it? hahahahaah not only in blue egg. its ever event have mats LT

vvield
03-24-2024, 04:27 AM
don't be mad,[emoji23][emoji23] just report it to support@spacetimestudios for listing at a low price of 10k per egg so they can be banned because they scammed your 10k gold through auction with screenshots goodluck. THERE I WILL CHANGE FOR YOU. KWKWKWKWWK LT

vvield
03-24-2024, 04:30 AM
don't be mad,[emoji23][emoji23] just report it to support@spacetimestudios for listing at a low price of 10k per egg so they can be banned because they scammed your 10k gold through auction with screenshots goodluck.WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I THINK YOUR THE ONE USING THIS MODUS . KWKWKWKWKWKW I POST THIS FOR AWARENESS OR IF THEY CAN FIX THANKS

nevend
03-24-2024, 05:02 AM
So what if he is???

Why shouldn't it be allowed? Learn how to merch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Monarsi
03-24-2024, 05:14 AM
Simple solution is cooldown in auction. The 3-second wait rule to put a new stuff in the auc.

dmqp
03-24-2024, 05:26 AM
It isn't difficult to use multiple filters cs provides. I don't understand how can someone with common sense fall for this trick. Sry

Greazemk
03-24-2024, 05:34 AM
I FORGOT WHAT CALLED THIS SCAM. AND ONLY WHO BENEFITS THIS TRICK IS THE TRICKSTER/SCAM AND RICH LB RUNNERS

Just look on positive side, without them spending billions, we wouldn't be making this much gold for such a short time, despite the lb rewards are mad ugly (the Helm and Armor set imo, rest are fine).

Well, technically they're trying to trick people into listing lower prices but it goes back from what it once was in just a few minutes. Annoying, true. Just be patient and thankful that you're still making lots of profits out of them eggs.

Lastly, Chill out man, instead of them getting punished (not gonna happen) you'll receive a punishment instead, you might say something unreasonable if you let this continue.

Myexera
03-24-2024, 05:37 AM
Here we go again nothing agains tos . All legal nab

vvield
03-24-2024, 05:41 AM
Just look on positive side, without them spending billions, we wouldn't be making this much gold for such a short time, despite the lb rewards are mad ugly (the Helm and Armor set imo, rest are fine).

Well, technically they're trying to trick people into listing lower prices but it goes back from what it once was in just a few minutes. Annoying, true. Just be patient and thankful that you're still making lots of profits out of them eggs.

Lastly, Chill out man, instead of them getting punished (if ever) you'll receive a punishment instead, you might speak something unreasonable if you let this continue.theres a question mark im asking not for punished and for awareness and if maybe have solution to this .
what this is unreasonable to you ? kwkwkwkw ofcourse your not a farmer or maybe you rich and you know how long to farm energy essences ?

vvield
03-24-2024, 05:45 AM
It isn't difficult to use multiple filters cs provides. I don't understand how can someone with common sense fall for this trick. Sryyou think your the only one player here ?
theres have many players here and they not same thinking .

Greazemk
03-24-2024, 05:52 AM
theres a question mark im asking not for punished and for awareness and if maybe have solution to this .
what this is unreasonable to you ? kwkwkwkw ofcourse your not a farmer or maybe you rich and you know how long to farm energy essences ?

Well if you're asking a question then they already answered it, the answer is no, not an abuse nor a scam. If you're not asking for punishment upon them then why keep pushing this topic? And there are solutions, either wait for them to ran out of listed eggs or wait patiently. And I am a farmer, not rich, and I definitely know how long it takes to farm essences.

I was trying to help you here, but why are you so mad?

dmqp
03-24-2024, 05:53 AM
you think your the only one player here ?
theres have many players here and they not same thinking .

What exactly is difficult on using features cs provides to filter out stuff? It does not even take long to figure out "actual" price. STS can't hold us by our hands "this is fake, put your stuff for this price", or "this is right price, sell your stack of eggs for this price", we are not in kindergarten, are we?

Naaabmage
03-24-2024, 05:57 AM
You just mad cus u blindy bought item for overpriced....maybe u should check ur glasses before buying stuff in the cs. This isn't against tos it isn't a scam just need to be more careful when buying ur item nxt time....but hey dw when I did easter lb years ago I accidentally bought 1 purple egg for high price in the cs so it can happen to anyone ig hahahaha

snakeeyes
03-24-2024, 05:59 AM

this is what you said they scammed your 10k gold and you even accused the lb runners.

vvield
03-24-2024, 06:03 AM
What exactly is difficult on using features cs provides to filter out stuff? It does not even take long to figure out "actual" price. STS can't hold us by our hands "this is fake, put your stuff for this price", or "this is right price, sell your stack of eggs for this price", we are not in kindergarten, are we?its not difficult ? look in auc Every event just observe it. you know what is important to the seller they want sold out immediately the items.

look the features stack and unit theres no different
someone put 1 egg for 1100
and the other put 640 pcs and sell for 1098? you think other players think like us??

vvield
03-24-2024, 06:07 AM
this is what you said they scammed your 10k gold and you even accused the lb runners.we know Lb runner have dummy account have massive auction slot. they manipulating the price in auc. what u called that? and what scam meaning to you?

snakeeyes
03-24-2024, 06:12 AM
we know Lb runner have dummy account have massive auction slot. they manipulate the price . what u called that? and what scam meaning to you?

if you want to avoid being a victim of what you think is a scam but it's not, put the price you want on the egg you're going to list, maybe you're just angry because the price of the items you worked so hard to farm has dropped, right?

vvield
03-24-2024, 06:18 AM
if you want to avoid being a victim of what you think is a scam but it's not, put the price you want on the egg you're going to list, maybe you're just angry because the price of the items you worked so hard to farm has dropped, right?many meaning lmao im not a victim here just for awareness . this is discussion group nothing bad if i post this right? . i just want to help the other players this kind of trick . you get me?

snakeeyes
03-24-2024, 06:31 AM
many meaning lmao im not a victim here just for awareness . this is discussion group nothing bad if i post this right? . i just want to help the other players this kind of trick . you get me?

but the typing of your post is all capitals, game meanings of all capital chat is to shout or be angry fact that you are a victim, oh well like others said it happens year after year and you expect it to happen that the price will really go down.

vvield
03-24-2024, 06:36 AM
but the typing of your post is all capitals, game meanings of all capital chat is to shout or be angry fact that you are a victim, oh well like others said it happens year after year and you expect it to happen that the price will really go down.hahahahahahaha nice imagination we are not the same attitude and meaning of that. why u are so defensive??????
i get you bro

vvield
03-24-2024, 06:39 AM
but the typing of your post is all capitals, game meanings of all capital chat is to shout or be angry fact that you are a victim, oh well like others said it happens year after year and you expect it to happen that the price will really go down.BRO PLEASE SEARCH THE MEANING OF FOR "AWARENESS AND HELP"

READ MY CONVO

caabarader
03-24-2024, 06:54 AM
Like everyone said: This isn't a reason for a ban, people are just listing items in auc. I don't know why u can't accept it.

vvield
03-24-2024, 07:03 AM
Like everyone said: This isn't a reason for a ban, people are just listing items in auc. I don't know why u can't accept it.What when where i said i want to ban these players?

your so defensive you using your multi account to comment my post

ITS TO AWARE AND HELP TIPS TO OTHER PLAYER NOT KNOW THIS TRICK IN AUC

caabarader
03-24-2024, 07:13 AM
What when where i said i want to ban these players?

your so defensive you using your multi account to comment my post

ITS TO AWARE AND HELP TIPS TO OTHER PLAYER NOT KNOW THIS TRICK IN AUC

1.You compared listing things by unit to scamming, this in itself imply that you want players who do this to be banned.
2.Defensive about what? I know very well that this is not a reason for a ban, and I wouldn't waste time creating accounts to comment on a thread that will be closed as soon as a dev sees it.

vvield
03-24-2024, 07:19 AM
1.You compared listing things by unit to scamming, this in itself imply that you want players who do this to be banned.
2.Defensive about what? I know very well that this is not a reason for a ban, and I wouldn't waste time creating accounts to comment on a thread that will be closed as soon as a dev sees it.yes your so defensive instead helping and give more idea how to avoid that trick something smelly.

Myexera
03-24-2024, 07:23 AM
poor dude using nokia hahahaa . No wonder

caabarader
03-24-2024, 07:24 AM
yes your so defensive instead helping and give more idea how to avoid that trick something smelly.

Jesus, It's like I'm talking to a door

vvield
03-24-2024, 07:25 AM
Jesus, It's like I'm talking to a doorLIKE WISE THANKS FOR YOUR HELP =)

vvield
03-24-2024, 07:30 AM
poor dude using nokia hahahaa . No wonder im sorry for i being a poor

Stephencobear
03-24-2024, 09:43 AM
Tonight on Info Wars

How listing something cheep is a scam!

Susanne
03-24-2024, 02:45 PM
poor dude using nokia hahahaa . No wonder
Hey..that was uncalled for and very immature. Borders on vindictive. You may disagree but that's no reason to get personal.
There are real people behind the posts, you should keep that in mind.

snakeeyes
03-24-2024, 04:12 PM
Hey..that was uncalled for and very immature. Borders on vindictive. You may disagree but that's no reason to get personal.
There are real people behind the posts, you should keep that in mind.

you're right it's not right to make the objection to a player's complaint personal, I know this vvield as a player I reported him w/ screenshots last year for trash talking me personally and my guild members, but it's okay to disagree rather than saying bad words personally against him.

Susanne
03-24-2024, 06:26 PM
you're right it's not right to make the objection to a player's complaint personal, I know this vvield as a player I reported him w/ screenshots last year for trash talking me personally and my guild members, but it's okay to disagree rather than saying bad words personally against him.

Thanks. I don't know him. I just wish people would get along without toxicity ingame and here. Take care :)

Stephencobear
03-24-2024, 07:07 PM
Thanks. I don't know him. I just wish people would get along without toxicity ingame and here. Take care :)

I’m aware dry humor & sarcasm can be misinterpreted as potentially “toxic”
but I refuse to not make fun of both myself & others XD

Irreflexivo
03-27-2024, 01:02 PM
Many players are abusing auction spamming items.

Example:
Let's say most people sell x999 Red eggs at 3k each
Player 1 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2.5k each filling 5 pages of auction
Player 2 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2k each.
Player 3 places x999 red eggs at 1.9k each.

They are deceiving players into selling their items for less gold. For these type of events, we don't want to spend 3 minutes trying to figure out what is the real price people are offering their items. There are legitimate ways of merching, but I don't think this should be one of them.

Suggestion: Add a restriction of 5 minutes to use auction for people who abuse this behavior.

Please, don't hard punish these people because I'm pretty sure there must be at least 1 of them that doesn't know how to sell more than 1 item at a time or got lucky enough to sell the same item several times without the intention to manipulate the prices.

Squlo
03-27-2024, 04:14 PM

Turn auction into something like this so people buy the lowest price no matter what and will be able to see the quantity of the lowest price (that is the part where it is supposed to help this subject). So when we get a such high pool on the same price it will get sold within the order people put in auction. So basically whoever puts it early gets advantage of selling it quicker.

vvield
03-27-2024, 04:40 PM

Example:
Player 1 places 20 x1 red eggs individually at 2.5k each filling 5 pages of auction

They are deceiving players into selling their items for less gold. For these type of events, we don't want to spend 3 minutes trying to figure out what is the real price people are offering their items. There are legitimate ways of merching, but I don't think this should be one of them.

Suggestion: Add a restriction of 5 minutes to use auction for people who abuse this behavior.

Please, don't hard punish these people because I'm pretty sure there must be at least 1 of them that doesn't know how to sell more than 1 item at a time or got lucky enough to sell the same item several times without the intention to manipulate the prices.Not only 20 space sometimes i saw 50+ auc slot and they not using only 1 but 2-5 dummy characters have massive auc slot.

impossible they dont know what they doing 100% sure. its obvious they deciving the players o farmers

and this is not only ARLORIAN EGG EVENT they doing this every event there have Mats/items .

yes make some restrictions for 1-5mins or maybe limit put the same items like 5 pcs limit

asommers
03-27-2024, 04:58 PM
Listing items for auction isn't against the Terms of Service.

Not sure why this is an issue since:
1) you can sort by price per unit
2) there's a confirmation dialog before purchase

Players will just need to remain vigilant.

-ALS

vvield
03-27-2024, 05:31 PM

* you can sort by price per unit
* there's a confirmation dialog before purchase

-ALSQUALITY : you need to reach x999 items to see what the lowest price. but if your cant reach x999 you dont see the lowest price in bulk/bundle

Price/stack Price/unit : only same when i click they have only 1 item appear .
the buyers and famers will tired to scroll down because have many 1by1 item

Example . The item worth 20k

Deceive player : put 1 pcs item worth 10k by x50 so if the other players not aware put bundle/a Lot same price and the deceiver will buy the items and resell .

Farmers: have negative effects to this kind of style because the price of items will go down so fast and we know its not a joke of farming energy and running in event you need a lot of hours to play.

Irreflexivo
03-27-2024, 06:45 PM

1) you can sort by price per unit
2) there's a confirmation dialog before purchase

Players will just need to remain vigilant.

-ALS

You are more than welcome to actually try to sell the cheapest 'real' item under those circumstances, no matter how you decide to sort the items, you are still getting deceived unless you scroll those 50 fake pages, while those scammers get an amazing priority whenever a player is deceived. Believe me, those 50 guys you see here complaining about the same issue, have attempted to do it by themselves and are really experienced with auction. The ones that are not complaining, are exploiting it.

Since you only have to try it once, I do suggest you to do it to see how frustrating it is to do it every time you want to sell something.

Megatr0n
03-27-2024, 08:49 PM

Example:

Please, don't hard punish these people because I'm pretty sure there must be at least 1 of them that doesn't know how to sell more than 1 item at a time or got lucky enough to sell the same item several times without the intention to manipulate the prices.

doesnt affect eggs selling , as those who wanna buy bulk will search cheapest by unit . and scroll down until you find eggs x100s .

it sorta helps you at the same time as other players have to scroll down also .otherwise those bulks of eggs will be sold so fast and quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vvield
03-27-2024, 09:12 PM
doesnt affect eggs selling , as those who wanna buy bulk will search cheapest by unit . and scroll down until you find eggs x100s .

it sorta helps you at the same time as other players have to scroll down also .otherwise those bulks of eggs will be sold so fast and quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkdoesn't affect really? tell me that if u can hunt esssence and run in 15-19 hours/day xD
because of that kind dirty trick prices will go down so fast. you think its is Worth it??

and not only happen in arlor evenr its happen to all have event items and craftable items etc.

Cinco
03-27-2024, 10:02 PM
If there is a ‘dirty trick’ here the OP has not yet demonstrated it.

Contact customer service if you believe you have been scammed.

If you are upset about price changes in auction and want us to add features to further limit players item listing capability that is a different matter entirely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robens Alexandre
03-28-2024, 01:10 AM
I've been in this game for over 10 years now back when 100k was considered rich and most transaction was bellow that sum.

Let's be honest it's 10 years later, most transaction are in the millions and hundred millions, but the auction mechanic is still the same.

Somethings has been added that greatly helps and big thank you for the devs for adding the latest drop down menu for the category.

But the big elephant in the room that has never been addressed is the Listing Fees. Back when transaction were on low amount it didn't mean much, but now, most people are avoiding the Auction House for any big transaction.

I have a solution I want to propose for that.

Instead of one listing fee that amount to 5% of the value of the items, change it to a listing fee that dont go over a million and a comissions fee that can be equal to the 5% of the value the item got sold for, you pay the listing fee upfront as always and the commission fee got taken from the money you recieve. This way listing item in the Auction House will no longer be a race to the bottom where every sellers are cutting each other off to not be the one to pay that fee in vain.
Let's be real, will anyone ever post their house on Zillow or any other site on the internet if they had to pay 5% percent the value of the house as listing fees, if it doesn't make sense in real life why should it make sense in a game that should tone down reality.

While we are at it we should also extend the duration from 3 days to up to 7 days, and the times to get your money or unsold item, from auction from 30 days to 90 days, before we lost it, real life is a thing and sometimes you get into conditions that dont allow you to log into the game for more than a month and its painfull for any returning player to notice that the item they left on auction get lost forever.

Last but not least is to make things a bit stricter so people dont go and abuse it for free adertising o for scamming purposes, anytime you cancel an auction you get to pay the commision fee.

This game has a lot of potential to be one of the best game just like it happened back in 2014

Squlo
03-28-2024, 03:27 AM
Agree the idea but without paying 5% of that people will abuse it by cutting off each other so instead here is another one. Put a timer on the item that got pulled back from auction based on the duration owner list for like:

If someone listed X item for 12 hours and pulled it back this item can't be relisted for 12 hours.

5% tax is a lot nowadays just to list on auction so I also think it is way better to cut that tax out from the bought price.

Encryptions
03-28-2024, 04:01 AM
5% is pretty cheap and doesn't really need changed. It keeps people from flooding auc with stupidly priced items that never sell.

Btw apps do cost more than 5% in fees irl to sell stuff. I grossed over $800,000 on ebay last year in sales and each sale they take a minimum of atleast 10% from each sale. Not counting shipping price and taxes at the end of the year. $60,000 went towards shipping, $120,000 into ebay fees, about $85,000 into taxes. Trust me I hate this crap alot. Thats 33% of what I made into fees and taxes.
House closing cost fee is about 10%.

Squlo
03-28-2024, 05:22 AM
5% is pretty cheap and doesn't really need changed. It keeps people from flooding auc with stupidly priced items that never sell.

Btw apps do cost more than 5% in fees irl to sell stuff. I grossed over $800,000 on ebay last year in sales and each sale they take a minimum of atleast 10% from each sale. Not counting shipping price and taxes at the end of the year. $60,000 went towards shipping, $120,000 into ebay fees, about $85,000 into taxes. Trust me I hate this crap alot. Thats 33% of what I made into fees and taxes.
House closing cost fee is about 10%.

You don't pay anything to list them on Ebay though? As you called it they take from the sale so the thread is about it as well. Also what we got to do with the irl taxing I mean whatever you sell on Ebay, taxes are what Ebay makes profit from so tell me what Sts got to do with the gold that literally goes nowhere right?

Encryptions
03-28-2024, 09:15 AM
You don't pay anything to list them on Ebay though? As you called it they take from the sale so the thread is about it as well. Also what we got to do with the irl taxing I mean whatever you sell on Ebay, taxes are what Ebay makes profit from so tell me what Sts got to do with the gold that literally goes nowhere right?

Deletes billions of gold which calms inflation down, stops people from spamming the auction with 999 items listed for 999mil each, stops people from manipulating the prices of stuff by listing a scarce item thats useless for really high on one acc then going to another to sell it for "merch price" in towns to scam people, and it is only 5%.

Squlo
03-28-2024, 09:44 AM
Deletes billions of gold which calms inflation down, stops people from spamming the auction with 999 items listed for 999mil each, stops people from manipulating the prices of stuff by listing a scarce item thats useless for really high on one acc then going to another to sell it for "merch price" in towns to scam people, and it is only 5%.

Have you ever read the suggestions? Don't really think so. Plus there is nothing against ToS i see as well people are free to put whatever price they want. Also they can still take the 5% from sale I have been saying so that's still the same thing after all.

PirateKing
03-29-2024, 06:03 AM
so true, if only kids understood economy haha

PirateKing
03-29-2024, 06:09 AM
I've been in this game for over 10 years now back when 100k was considered rich and most transaction was bellow that sum.

Let's be honest it's 10 years later, most transaction are in the millions and hundred millions, but the auction mechanic is still the same.

Somethings has been added that greatly helps and big thank you for the devs for adding the latest drop down menu for the category.

But the big elephant in the room that has never been addressed is the Listing Fees. Back when transaction were on low amount it didn't mean much, but now, most people are avoiding the Auction House for any big transaction.

I have a solution I want to propose for that.

Instead of one listing fee that amount to 5% of the value of the items, change it to a listing fee that dont go over a million and a comissions fee that can be equal to the 5% of the value the item got sold for, you pay the listing fee upfront as always and the commission fee got taken from the money you recieve. This way listing item in the Auction House will no longer be a race to the bottom where every sellers are cutting each other off to not be the one to pay that fee in vain.
Let's be real, will anyone ever post their house on Zillow or any other site on the internet if they had to pay 5% percent the value of the house as listing fees, if it doesn't make sense in real life why should it make sense in a game that should tone down reality.

While we are at it we should also extend the duration from 3 days to up to 7 days, and the times to get your money or unsold item, from auction from 30 days to 90 days, before we lost it, real life is a thing and sometimes you get into conditions that dont allow you to log into the game for more than a month and its painfull for any returning player to notice that the item they left on auction get lost forever.

Last but not least is to make things a bit stricter so people dont go and abuse it for free adertising o for scamming purposes, anytime you cancel an auction you get to pay the commision fee.

This game has a lot of potential to be one of the best game just like it happened back in 2014

This one so real

Tekila
03-29-2024, 11:36 AM
It’s something you see in every game with an auction.
Just a strategy but people have to think about the counter strategy that is to buy all low and sell high.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Yorst
04-01-2024, 05:14 AM
That wouldnt fix anything in my opinion

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Yorst
04-01-2024, 05:16 AM
In my opinion as someone mantioned before, adding limit to 1 same piece items. Like for purp eggs, u can add up to 4 single eggs. Just example dont know what limit should be but that mechanism seems workable.

Wysłane z mojego RMX3363 przy użyciu Tapatalka