PDA

View Full Version : Banished/Executed kills

Irreflexivo
03-24-2024, 07:32 AM
Can we receive PvE kills for banished and executed enemies?
H Ghostly is not giving me kills for the enemies it is banishing, I assume the same happens with executed enemies but I couldn't verify, I hope you can.

MaAaT
03-24-2024, 07:43 AM
That's actually interesting. Banishes from pets aa or passive will not count as kills. Same goes for banish from weapons like immo staff, sword or dreamscape gun.
Execute from Vorlish, lethality and soulreaper actually count as kills, but if your dmg is too low, they aren't guaranteed to kill even when they proc.

Squlo
03-24-2024, 08:35 AM
Tbh that would have been some good aps such as get banished/executed kills 10 100 1k 10k when you think of it

asommers
03-25-2024, 07:44 PM
Added to the list of things to look at. I do like the additional APs suggestion.

-ALS

|Ares|
03-26-2024, 09:11 PM
Tbh that would have been some good aps such as get banished/executed kills 10 100 1k 10k when you think of it

Sounds like something painful to do... rng based waiting for mob death to happen up to 10,000.. like no

MaAaT
03-27-2024, 02:46 AM
Sounds like something painful to do... rng based waiting for mob death to happen up to 10,000.. like noImmo staff or lancelot have good chances to banish. Depending on whether banish and execute both count, it isn't too hard to achieve. At least on war with immo sword and mage with immo staff. It's a different story on rouge tho.

Irreflexivo
03-27-2024, 08:24 AM
Sounds like something painful to do... rng based waiting for mob death to happen up to 10,000.. like no

Not really, it happens naturally with pets most of the time. H Ghostly has 10% chance of banishing an enemy and targets up to 4 enemies. If he can consistently attack 4 targets, that is really close to 40% chances of banishing someone. I do see that happen in Indigo a lot. Which is why I wanted to get those PvE kills, lol.

Stephencobear
03-27-2024, 10:49 AM

agreed

get struck by lightning app's

Squlo
03-27-2024, 11:24 AM
Not really, it happens naturally with pets most of the time. H Ghostly has 10% chance of banishing an enemy and targets up to 4 enemies. If he can consistently attack 4 targets, that is really close to 40% chances of banishing someone. I do see that happen in Indigo a lot. Which is why I wanted to get those PvE kills, lol.

Not only pet passives as well. You can see nekro aa getting a banished kill at least in every 2 times used. Anyways even if people that got 70k+ APs think it's painful to do gotta listen to them since I have no interest doing APs lol

Greazemk
03-27-2024, 11:47 AM
If it doesn't give points and rewards you a vanity for commitment, I think it might be okay. It fits perfectly in the category of Wacky Achievements(?) I that's what it's called.

Stephencobear
03-27-2024, 03:46 PM
If it doesn't give points and rewards you a vanity for commitment, I think it might be okay. It fits perfectly in the category of Wacky Achievements(?) I that's what it's called.

not sure i agree rolling dice is "wacky" tbh

|Ares|
03-28-2024, 08:36 PM
Immo staff or lancelot have good chances to banish. Depending on whether banish and execute both count, it isn't too hard to achieve. At least on war with immo sword and mage with immo staff. It's a different story on rouge tho.

Who is gonna use immo staff or lancelot in 2024...?

|Ares|
03-28-2024, 08:38 PM

Heroic Ghostly's passive is useless, no gameplay currently allows your pet to "consistently attack 4 targets" with todays pace. Let's be real for a second and not just look at the stats on the paper but actually how the game works.

MaAaT
03-29-2024, 02:06 AM
Who is gonna use immo staff or lancelot in 2024...?Tell me which other pets/ weapons are better at banishing. If executes count, it'd make it a lot easier, but otherwise those would be best, so who is not gonna use them, when trying to reach banish aps asap.

|Ares|
03-29-2024, 07:09 PM
Tell me which other pets/ weapons are better at banishing. If executes count, it'd make it a lot easier, but otherwise those would be best, so who is not gonna use them, when trying to reach banish aps asap.

The point is that this kind of achievement is based on RNG which makes it another one that's just unfunny and boring grind based. That's all.
"Reaching the banish aps asap" - goes completely against the logic of the casual AP.

MaAaT
03-30-2024, 02:08 AM
The point is that this kind of achievement is based on RNG which makes it another one that's just unfunny and boring grind based. That's all.
"Reaching the banish aps asap" - goes completely against the logic of the casual AP.Yes, but how no weapon, no armor vs fly and hydra or explosive expert ap any different? Both require you to play a certain way to get the ap and aren't casual.
Rng could limit the fun of this ap, but I'd prefer this over the super rare elite enemies, that never seem to spawn. At least I can affect my chances for banish, while running any map I want, unlike with those enemies.

|Ares|
03-30-2024, 10:52 AM
Yes, but how no weapon, no armor vs fly and hydra or explosive expert ap any different? Both require you to play a certain way to get the ap and aren't casual.
Rng could limit the fun of this ap, but I'd prefer this over the super rare elite enemies, that never seem to spawn. At least I can affect my chances for banish, while running any map I want, unlike with those enemies.

You're comparing something that can be done with 2 minutes vs something that might take month. Conversation is pointless.

MaAaT
03-30-2024, 11:46 AM
You're comparing something that can be done with 2 minutes vs something that might take month. Conversation is pointless.Good luck finding the rare elite enemies in 2 minutes, when you have no point of farming in those maps.
It plays a huge factor if banish and execution will both contribute to the ap, cuz if that's the case it definitely will not take anywhere near as long, while if that's not the case, it will take forever.
Before we know that I agree conversation is pointless, because it changes everything.

recilencia123
03-30-2024, 06:36 PM

ptobabilities doesn't wirk like that man xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Squlo
03-30-2024, 08:09 PM
Talking of RNG stuff it took like 1-2 week(s) for my friend to find the challenger in arena back then.

Also for the grindy aps I mean glint set is still there tbh which used to take months to craft (probably still takes few weeks).

Honestly didn't really wanna get into this topic since I got no interest at all but well it started to sound like an excuse when you are strictly against this idea especially when you have those APs I just mentioned exists in the game.

Rottings
04-01-2024, 04:20 AM
Just curious, how long did it take you for the 1k bosses aps?