PDA

View Full Version : Itunes = Plat

Aressgodxx
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
Default Itunes = Plat

Hello all! I was just on this app called 'App trailers' and i realized i had enough points to get a itunes gift card! Thus plat comes rolling in. Theres this code referral thing and if you type in that usernames code you get 1/10 of the points u need for itunes and i get 1/40. So I thought to myself that this would be a good way to earn Itunes money fast ( If you are willing to help me. )

(The itunes currency goes straight to your itunes acc thankfully. no shipping for itunes required. Only gift cards might require shipping but a lot just require going on a website and entering code.)

All you need to do is:

1: Download "app trailers" on to your device.

2: When you sign up or get on the app look for referral codes.

3: Tap referral codes and type in my username: 'aressgod' <-- dont include the (') things.

4: Done and thanks to those who help! (make sure it tells you "request recieved" <-- something like that so u know it worked.

App trailers is basically an app where you complete offers (mainly watch 36 second app trailers) and when you build up enough points press redeem for any of the ones under:
- best buy
- itunes
- amazon
- starbucks
- xbox
- Zynga
- playstation
- google play
- facebook
- Wii
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nike
- nordstorm
- macys
- game stop
-old navy
- home depot
- toy r Us
- ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE TOTALLY LEGIT

THANKS TO ALL

Add me in game - Aressgodxx - 71

Check redeem section for the items you can get!

(yes i did copy and paste this because i accidentally put it in "new players"

Multibird
10-31-2012, 07:09 PM
SIGH!!

Bless
10-31-2012, 07:10 PM
Stop making multiple threads please.

Areufa
10-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Lots of people spam this on other websites and such, hopefully PL threads don't become a major spamming source. So everyone, please don't..

The-Sandman
10-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Not a place for spamming....

D-:
10-31-2012, 11:14 PM
You only get 1/40 the points. When you enter the code he/she gives you it's 1/10 toward them, not you. So basically you get scammed, and he/she runs off with the earnings.

Areufa
11-01-2012, 08:47 AM
^^So its basically like we're wasting our time downloading the app and using his code to help him get platinum... Nty -.-

Piosidon
11-01-2012, 10:35 PM
Please remember this isn't YouTube

Yich
11-01-2012, 10:38 PM
How many times can he get banned before Samhayne arrives at his door... Theres the question.