PDA

View Full Version : machine eggs problem

Yuggernaut
03-26-2024, 12:02 PM
This is the third time today that I break an machine egg and nothing comes out, for me and for the rest of the players...

maybe they are platinum eggs, because 350 essences 0 plat eggs

asommers
03-26-2024, 12:06 PM
I can't seem to reproduce the issue, but it could be any one of these things:

There's a legitimate bug that we don't know about
Player inventory was full (but that should prevent the player from picking up the egg rather than pick it up and be awarded nothing?)
Player had a full stack of egg
Egg was spawned where the player was and the player automatically picked it up
Egg was spawned where a pet was and the pet automatically picked it up
Egg timed out by the time the player reached it
Player was out of range when egg machine was destroyed (machines have a 12m range on the server)

Is there any additional information you could provide in order to look into it?

-ALS

Cliva
03-26-2024, 12:22 PM
I can't seem to reproduce the issue, but it could be any one of these things:

There's a legitimate bug that we don't know about
Player inventory was full (but that should prevent the player from picking up the egg rather than pick it up and be awarded nothing?)
Player had a full stack of egg
Egg was spawned where the player was and the player automatically picked it up
Egg was spawned where a pet was and the pet automatically picked it up
Egg timed out by the time the player reached it
Player was out of range when egg machine was destroyed (machines have a 12m range on the server)

Is there any additional information you could provide in order to look into it?

-ALSOut of the original topic. What do you mean by "the eggs timed out"? Do they have a time limit before they disappear on the ground? If so, how long is it and does it apply to other loots such as gold and items?

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

asommers
03-26-2024, 12:24 PM
Out of the original topic. What do you mean by "the eggs timed out"? Do they have a time limit before they disappear on the ground? If so, how long is it and does it apply to other loots such as gold and items?

Yes, all dropped loot times out after 10m.

-ALS

Tekila
03-26-2024, 11:47 PM
I encountered the same problem, was running solo and half of the machines I broke droped no egg. When the others droped only one egg or 4 at most.
I

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
03-27-2024, 01:59 AM
You will not be awarded the item if you have a full stack of that item in your inventory (it is currently discarded). We'll look into what we can moving forward do before the event ends, but it has always been this way.

-ALS

asommers
03-28-2024, 02:19 PM
In the latest server (content) update, we now drop the item in the world if you can't pick it up due to full stacks.

-ALS

PirateKing
03-29-2024, 01:36 AM
are there any other time outs besides these? when you enter an event map