PDA

View Full Version : Stay safe this Halloween

Lowlyspy
10-31-2012, 10:22 PM
I just got back from taking my little sister trick or treating and on our last house of the day we got to see a kid, no older than 15, get stabbed by a kid around the same age. That shook me a bit considering my 6 year old sister was forced to see that. I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe all hallow's eve.

Noodleleg
10-31-2012, 10:24 PM
Wow... It's all saints' day tomorrow! Pray for that 15 year old :/! And Halloween went great in this neighborhood by the way.

Axelrod15
10-31-2012, 10:36 PM
OH MA GOSH!!! I am so sorry you guys had to see that I will be praying for both you, your sister and that 15 year old.

KingFu
10-31-2012, 11:15 PM
Or they're just really talented at scaring people...

Lowlyspy
10-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Or they're just really talented at scaring people...
Or you can go ahead and leave this thread. I'm in no mood for you.

Randomguy
11-01-2012, 12:30 AM
ouch i fell sorry for that kid

dudetus
11-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Ouch.. I feel sry for u, ur sis and especially for the kid who got stabbed..

In Finland we don't even celebrate Halloween. We have a day on 3rd November I think in which we commemorate the ones who have been sent to Heaven this year. I like it more this way. It is not as fun as american Halloween seems to be, but it actually has a meaning.

Skeletonlord
11-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Ouch! Good job it was not you!

Halloween is not a very safe time of year, because things like this happen. They cannot be helped though, it gets dark quite early into the night. Will always pray for people that end up like this.

This is exactly why I do not go out for Halloween. I know it is a time for celebration, but not always. Plus, I am a little old for Trick or Treating.

Stay safe everyone!

Zaonabiuibil
11-01-2012, 05:35 AM
I remember when I was really young, my friend ate a piece of candy there was no wrapper on. Had to be hospitalized for 3 days because someone put a razor in the candy. They're sickos in this world, and I'm sorry you/your sister had to witness that tragedy. Best of luck to the 15-year-old.

Skeletonlord
11-01-2012, 05:47 AM
I remember when I was really young, my friend ate a piece of candy there was no wrapper on. Had to be hospitalized for 3 days because someone put a razor in the candy. They're sickos in this world, and I'm sorry you/your sister had to witness that tragedy. Best of luck to the 15-year-old.

I watched a Halloween video yesterday and they were talking about Razor Apples in them for candy for kids. This post reminded me of the video. You can watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji9fnXNJN2A&feature=g-all-u

Noodleleg
11-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Halloween was great, thanks, just rather rainy, it only stopped once for about two minutes.

Seattle?

Aeroflame
11-01-2012, 07:56 AM
I just got back from taking my little sister trick or treating and on our last house of the day we got to see a kid, no older than 15, get stabbed by a kid around the same age. That shook me a bit considering my 6 year old sister was forced to see that. I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe all hallow's eve.
Aw man bro, I'm so sorry to hear that. I really am, but I thank God you're safe. Night never was a safe time, especially halloween, loose inhibitions and all...

Anyway I'm glad you and your sis are safe, I also pray for that kid. Hope he's ok. Try to convince your sister they were just playing or something...

Kixxler
11-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I watched a Halloween video yesterday and they were talking about Razor Apples in them for candy for kids. This post reminded me of the video. You can watch it here:
Somebody was stabbed, and you're still promoting Minecraft?...

Aeroflame
11-02-2012, 06:53 AM
wrong video perhaps?