PDA

View Full Version : Plat Egg

Savitar
03-27-2024, 09:55 PM
Guys, is it worth investing in these new plat eggs?

Enviado de meu M2003J15SC usando o Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
03-28-2024, 10:51 AM
They didn’t rise much last time [went from 600k to 1m only]

But this time I think they could be a great investment, because of the following reasons :

1. Not as common of a drop as last year

2. Elite elder woods is coming soon , there’s probably gonna be a lot of inflation

3. It’s the safest item as platinum is premium paid currency, you can sell out anytime almost instantly .

4. This time plat egg’s probably drop more platinum aswell [probably thats why they arcane rarity this time]

Fahtsssss
03-29-2024, 12:51 AM
They didn’t rise much last time [went from 600k to 1m only]

But this time I think they could be a great investment, because of the following reasons :

1. Not as common of a drop as last year

2. Elite elder woods is coming soon , there’s probably gonna be a lot of inflation

3. It’s the safest item as platinum is premium paid currency, you can sell out anytime almost instantly .

4. This time plat egg’s probably drop more platinum aswell [probably thats why they arcane rarity this time]

I would say a 400k increase is significant considering elite awakes only go up like 200-300k

PirateKing
03-29-2024, 01:09 AM
meanwhile i think they will hit 3m

jans
03-29-2024, 02:01 AM
ofcourse yes its not

Itzmemohsin
03-30-2024, 11:10 AM
I would say a 400k increase is significant considering elite awakes only go up like 200-300k

Awakening event comes up every 3 months , while plat eggs come once a year , elite awakes go 1.5x to 2.0x every 3 months so with that logic if you apply compuding plat eggs should technically go atleast 5m+ , not even considering the possible upcoming inflation with elite elderwoods.

But nonetheless elite awakes and plat eggs pretty different items with different value propositions and used for different cases , so comparing the rising of elite awakes with plat eggs is kinda senseless .