PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Signatures on forums

Bloodmage
11-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Signature

Well what is a signature you may ask?
Signatures are something you show yourself or your in game name in.You can also show your artistic skills and how your character looks in game.

What do they look like you may ask?
Well here are a couple of signatures I made for me and my friend.(My current one is made from Jeffsorrows).

How bout if I dont know how to make a Signature?
Dont worry because YOU can get a free signature made from the Flacs & Jeff sorrows shop
Well here is the link to their shop http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71064-F-amp-J-Free-signatures
If u want i could make u a signature too or even add ur name in the ones i have shown so far.

Now that you have a signature ready to upload!
Be sure to check it is 500x100 sized or lower.Also if it doesnt have any inappropriate words or pictures!!

Where can i upload signatures?
Well you can upload signatures by going to Settings on the Top right-hand corner.
Then, in the "My Settings Section" click Edit Signature
Now click upload from your computer and click ok once you got your file's name in(if it is a gimp file use the Export button on Gimp to change it to a Jpeg,Png or JPG file).or you can upload from a website if you uploaded it there.
After that, Right between the Signature Picture and Signature Permissions there is a Upload button.Click it and your signature will come up on your preview at the top.
Finally, If u want to add words or other stuff such as interactive buttons or etc. You can insert them in the Edit signature column.

HAVE FUN GETTIN" YOUR SIGS UP LOOKING TO SEE SOME EPIC ONES

THE END

Bloodmage
11-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Can A Dev pls Put this on the Player guides?