PDA

View Full Version : Just Mage

drod
11-01-2012, 07:37 AM
Hi there,
I need help with mage pvp build lvl 13.
I want mage with only dex . I dont know how to
distribute skill point and what gear use .

Yich
11-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Level it up twice so you can use 15 gear. You'll be glad you did. Heres some 15 help:

15 arti/exp, damage/crit ring, 15 h'ween dex shield, 15 h'ween paw, founders helm if possible.

Use 6 heal 5 fire 1 frost 1 lightning and 1 drain, dont stay within auto range if you know you're going to get destroyed. Just pop in for an auto, dont get within stomp range (8 meters) and use fire strom to get the opponent away if its a bear. If it's a mage try to combo them with frost and fire, and time your heals so they get their full use. Use drain when ever, if you can use it before fire storm and stay alive, then do that. Fire storm and frost directly afterwards screws up bears and can even keep them from hitting you. If you're fighting a higher level bird, leave or die.

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Yich being helpful :o no way jk he made me my pro Mage self :/

Yich
11-01-2012, 11:05 AM
Yich being helpful :o no way jk he made me my pro Mage self :/

If a newbie makes it to the forums and asks for help nicely, I'll gladly help them. If they ask for good halloween gear while the event is still out, then I have a problem.

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 11:36 AM
If a newbie makes it to the forums and asks for help nicely, I'll gladly help them. If they ask for good halloween gear while the event is still out, then I have a problem.

Haha imp is a nice caring person on the inside! :P