PDA

View Full Version : Begging--Pet Peeve

CanonicalKoi
09-08-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm more than happy to share the wealth and have given away some pretty nice bows and staffs, but could people tone down the begging to less than an 11? A request is fine, but if it's something I'm using/wearing and I'm in the middle of a fight, "I want..........? Why won't you give me....?!??" and my all-time favorite, "GIVE IT TO ME!!!" is going to get you precisely nothing. Ever. No, I don't post here under my game name, so next time you whine like a 2-year-old wanting a cookie, it might be me and I'll make sure you don't get any goodies.

Grumpily yours,
Me

vulgarstrike
09-08-2010, 07:23 PM
well, the forum people are generally better about this, but I'm sure you experience a lot of noobs, especially in forest haven.

tjornan
09-08-2010, 08:06 PM
Always gonna be beggers. they just greedy. One of the reasons i quit

CanonicalKoi
09-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Yeah, what's sad is that isn't where it's happening. I didn't really run into it until the castle and it's folks near my level. If a chest pops and the roll gives me something you'd like and I can't use it, ask like a normal person or offer a trade--don't demand.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Yeah, what's sad is that isn't where it's happening. I didn't really run into it until the castle and it's folks near my level. If a chest pops and the roll gives me something you'd like and I can't use it, ask like a normal person or offer a trade--don't demand.

Omg. I remembered a long time ago some one said "give me your Thoth talon, (beep)."

Then I said,"for 10 mill, sure! Lemme just report this to the devs and then we can trade after :)."

Lmao, he logged out after that

Violentsaint
09-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Beggers gonna beg....

Demonicdevyn
09-09-2010, 01:04 AM
I dnt beg

I spam beg lol but rearely
and only 2 ppl I know wnt get mad lol

CanonicalKoi
09-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Omg. I remembered a long time ago some one said "give me your Thoth talon, (beep)."

Then I said,"for 10 mill, sure! Lemme just report this to the devs and then we can trade after :)."

Lmao, he logged out after that

Good answer! Hee! If they won't take, "no" or "Wait a sec...." for an answer, I leave. If it leaves them alone or their group in an unfriendly location without a higher-level tank, well.... Maybe they'll learn (faint hope, I know).

Elffy
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Ya people on the forums aren't usually the beggars.

yesIManoob
09-09-2010, 09:55 PM
2 kinds of people I hate on PL:

1. Persistent beggars
2. People who want to charge you gold to help you clear the dungeon/power level and refuse to do anything (including leave) until you pay them.

TwinkTastical
09-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Weird... i never begged o.O
Even when... I was morphed into a bear!
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/fc4d4a7b.jpg
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/114b3799.jpg

vulgarstrike
09-09-2010, 10:51 PM
you can tell the difference. lower one is 1.2 enchantress elf, and upper one is 1.3 UI
and his sig says he's a 45 bear. makes sense, he deleted his elf and made a bear.
case closed.