PDA

View Full Version : Merchs come here!!!!!!

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Hey peeps I have found a growing problem in my merching. THE MONEY YOU NEED TO PUT STUFF IN CS!!!. I think there should be a decrease in how much you have to pay to sell it, it adds up pretty quick :/ Merchers start talking!!!!!

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 11:24 AM
My writing was so small lol :/

billybob1
11-01-2012, 11:29 AM
ive never had a prob with it...i have a 100 slots in cs..be smart about wut u list..if sumbody undrcuts u..just leave it instead of relisting a buncha times...or use forums or just spam cs n u dont lose any gold

Drizzid
11-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Don't over price items. If you list something that costs 1 mil as 2 mil, you're basically throwing 10k away. Don't list an item unless you have a reasonable expectation it'll sell.

Just be smarter.

xxpanzeexx
11-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Agreed^^^ Or you could try getting the items even cheaper;) Ninja'd:/

Bless
11-01-2012, 11:44 AM
It's just the right amount, I don't think it needs a change. People feel this way because they overprice items. And it's a very nice way to create a gold sink.

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Ya but even on items that aren't over priced if they don't sell sometimes u love like 1-5k if you do the 3day one :/

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Won't let me edit so ill edit here
Lose* not love

Bless
11-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Ya but even on items that aren't over priced if they don't sell sometimes u love like 1-5k if you do the 3day one :/ hence a 'Gold Sink. And selling by cs isn't necessary, you can do the old shout out sales too :)

It could be argued that selling in cs would be very fast and have a more chance of making a sale because it is displaying ur item to more people - other time zones too. But some sacrifices have to be made to sell in cs.

Ps. Not only merchants use/buy off cs

LwMark
11-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Ya but even on items that aren't over priced if they don't sell sometimes u love like 1-5k if you do the 3day one :/
Then dont list in cs...do like others an sell outside the cs...im pretty sure it takes a couple runs in humania- blacksmoke to gather up enough money to liquidate an use to list...

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Then dont list in cs...do like others an sell outside the cs...im pretty sure it takes a couple runs in humania- blacksmoke to gather up enough money to liquidate an use to list...

Yah but I always try to sell outside of CS and it takes forever :/

billybob1
11-01-2012, 02:19 PM
do u spam in cs? thats n easy way to get muted alot.makin it hardr to sell..mayb it depends on wut u r selling..r u selling things that are hot in cs atm? if ur things arnt sellin in cs its prolly cuz its overpriced or nothing nybody wants.

Ubernewber
11-01-2012, 02:38 PM
I sell mine usually under 10k lower then CS and it's hot stuff like toyman wands and earthquake int sets and all that good stuff :/

Yich
11-01-2012, 02:43 PM
I hate people that spam in the CS... Just go where your item is useful... If you have a good pvp item, go to that level of pvp. If you have a hot collectors item, join a collectors guild. If you have a not so hot discontinued item or uber rare vanity, sell it on forums...

billybob1
11-01-2012, 02:51 PM
while it may be good stuff...for me thats the kinda items i would make forum post.. i tried n that area but took too long to move..use ur l70 to farm black mtn, l71 items will sell n u can liquidate items as people have said to help wit cs posts..i spent 4 mil in cs bcuz i couldnt find nybody selling l71 sets...so i bought piece by piece

LwMark
11-01-2012, 03:25 PM
I hate people that spam in the CS... Just go where your item is useful... If you have a good pvp item, go to that level of pvp. If you have a hot collectors item, join a collectors guild. If you have a not so hot discontinued item or uber rare vanity, sell it on forums...

Na CS is the spot

Entertaining
11-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Personally, I think the gold amount required to list items is fine.

Yich
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Personally, I think the gold amount required to list items is fine.

Same.

LwMark
11-02-2012, 12:52 AM
I think they should raise it honestly
More people would do spam trades for cheap an i would make more money

Jk, prices are fine

McBain
11-02-2012, 01:14 AM
My experience trying to sell something outside of the CS:

1.) I ask a reasonable amount for the item, always a decent amount lower than what it's selling for in CS.
2.) A million people offer practically nothing to buy it, like if it's an item worth 1m, they'll offer 100k or less.
3.) When I decline and try to negotiate, they either say "no thanks" and scurry off or pathetically try to convince me that my 1m item is somehow worth 100k.
4.) Repeat steps 1-3 for about an hour before I ragequit and just list it in the CS, and usually sell it for more than I was asking for outside the CS anyway.

vampinoy
11-02-2012, 01:50 AM
:grief::grief::grief:

LwMark
11-02-2012, 01:54 AM
My experience trying to sell something outside of the CS:

1.) I ask a reasonable amount for the item, always a decent amount lower than what it's selling for in CS.
2.) A million people offer practically nothing to buy it, like if it's an item worth 1m, they'll offer 100k or less.
3.) When I decline and try to negotiate, they either say "no thanks" and scurry off or pathetically try to convince me that my 1m item is somehow worth 100k.
4.) Repeat steps 1-3 for about an hour before I ragequit and just list it in the CS, and usually sell it for more than I was asking for outside the CS anyway.

Lolol

I hate when people pm u askin if u wana buy soemthin and then u go how much an they say offer, y would i offer, they asked me first lol.

OR

I also hate the no thanks reply, sometimes i wanna strangle the person, especially when they say offer then u say , an they say no thanks, I HATE THAT!

OR

When u ask how much u want , an they say r more then cs prices or like 2k below cs!

Say void armor is 75k in cs an u ask how much they sellin for an they say no im sellin 100k, im like why would i buy yurs if i can get cheaper in cs and they say ok then go by that one, then im like ,YOU PMD ME ASKIN IF I WANTED TO BUY YURS!

LOL

Ubernewber
11-02-2012, 06:49 AM
uber rare vanity, sell it on forums...
I see what u did there lol

Ubernewber
11-02-2012, 06:51 AM
Lolol

I hate when people pm u askin if u wana buy soemthin and then u go how much an they say offer, y would i offer, they asked me first lol.

OR

I also hate the no thanks reply, sometimes i wanna strangle the person, especially when they say offer then u say , an they say no thanks, I HATE THAT!

OR

When u ask how much u want , an they say r more then cs prices or like 2k below cs!

Say void armor is 75k in cs an u ask how much they sellin for an they say no im sellin 100k, im like why would i buy yurs if i can get cheaper in cs and they say ok then go by that one, then im like ,YOU PMD ME ASKIN IF I WANTED TO BUY YURS!

LOL

I feel the same way!!!!

Heroelite
11-02-2012, 10:05 PM
If it didn't cost money to put items in the cs, there would be huge inflation on the prices due to the increase in gold floating around. A ton of money is taken out of the economy from putting items in the cs. People would also put items in overpriced so I think the current cs is fine as it is.

Ubernewber
11-03-2012, 06:13 AM
I think they should raise it honestly
More people would do spam trades for cheap an i would make more money

Jk, prices are fine

Lol raise prices :/

Multibird
11-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Lol