PDA

View Full Version : Pack a title

omaigad gustii
04-02-2024, 03:50 AM
Please make a solution to pack a title so we can transfer a title from character to another (in same account)
How?

Make a purchasable item (title empty box // title box) wich can be bought anytime from store (cost 10-100 platinum OR 1-10m, u decide)

Title empty box can be stashable and tradable
Title box can be ONLY stashable

How will this work? Easy!!
1. Buy the empty title box
2. Go in crafting station, select crafting a title box
3. Put ingredients - emtpy title box + title (select one)
4. After complete, take ur title box, stash it, take with another toon, open and thats it!

I hope u can implement this new feature, i know a lot of ppl will agree with me [emoji178]

~ BumBumGusti [emoji1652]

Brianeitor477
04-02-2024, 07:13 AM
Just make it bound when u craft it??

U pack the title and get a bound one.

omaigad gustii
04-02-2024, 07:14 AM
Just make it bound when u craft it??

Yes, so u can swap ur titles only in your account
Not to sell them to other players

recilencia123
04-02-2024, 11:22 AM
Please make a solution to pack a title so we can transfer a title from character to another (in same account)
How?

Make a purchasable item (title empty box // title box) wich can be bought anytime from store (cost 10-100 platinum OR 1-10m, u decide)

Title empty box can be stashable and tradable
Title box can be ONLY stashable

How will this work? Easy!!
1. Buy the empty title box
2. Go in crafting station, select crafting a title box
3. Put ingredients - emtpy title box + title (select one)
4. After complete, take ur title box, stash it, take with another toon, open and thats it!

I hope u can implement this new feature, i know a lot of ppl will agree with me [emoji178]

-1 can be use for exploit

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

omaigad gustii
04-02-2024, 11:24 AM
-1 can be use for exploit

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

what exploit? title cant he sold, cand be traded, cant be gifted

asommers
04-02-2024, 12:06 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this. You've potentially been granted achievements for title acquisition and we don't take away achievements.

-ALS

omaigad gustii
04-02-2024, 12:23 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this. You've potentially been granted achievements for title acquisition and we don't take away achievements.

-ALS

im talking about LB titles

asommers
04-02-2024, 12:38 PM
im talking about LB titles

Well, that wasn't mentioned, I assumed you were referring to transferring any title from one character to another.

As far as title rewards go, we've been going back and forth on this and we're not consistent. We've had LB rewards that are a mix of tradable, stashable, and bound. I would prefer everything to be tradable so players can merch whatever they want, but some LB runners want exclusive bound rewards that showed they completed something special/difficult. Unfortunately, tradable LB rewards mean players will play with alts and potentially hog rewards. While this isn't technically against the terms, it's somewhat like Halloween candy. Sure, you can take the whole bowl, but should you?

Since we've wanted at least the LB vanities to be tradable, for the last few events, we settled on titles/badges for now. Since event tiers can be farmed, most tier rewards will be bound with the exception of a few rewards in the equivalent of Platinum tier.

I've been designing an 'Accolade' system, a way to show all of the accomplishments on your character (a list of every event you participated in and your placement). This won't stop LB farming though, since players that do this will not only receive their LB rewards, they'll receive their accolade as well.

Alternatively, it would also be nice to go to the leaderboard viewer and see all past leaderboard results. Unfortunately, character renames, name trading, banned characters, etc. all get in the way of making the leaderboard viewer a reality. Maybe we could at least have a AL Leaderboards section of the forums that displays results for every past event.

We still have no plans to adjust the existing tradability status of items.

-ALS

omaigad gustii
04-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Well, that wasn't mentioned, I assumed you were referring to transferring any title from one character to another.

As far as title rewards go, we've been going back and forth on this and we're not consistent. We've had LB rewards that are a mix of tradable, stashable, and bound. I would prefer everything to be tradable so players can merch whatever they want, but some LB runners want exclusive bound rewards that showed they completed something special/difficult. Unfortunately, tradable LB rewards mean players will play with alts and potentially hog rewards. While this isn't technically against the terms, it's somewhat like Halloween candy. Sure, you can take the whole bowl, but should you?

Since we've wanted at least the LB vanities to be tradable, for the last few events, we settled on titles/badges for now. Since event tiers can be farmed, most tier rewards will be bound with the exception of a few rewards in the equivalent of Platinum tier.

I've been designing an 'Accolade' system, a way to show all of the accomplishments on your character (a list of every event you participated in and your placement). This won't stop LB farming though, since players that do this will not only receive their LB rewards, they'll receive their accolade as well.

Alternatively, it would also be nice to go to the leaderboard viewer and see all past leaderboard results. Unfortunately, character renames, name trading, banned characters, etc. all get in the way of making the leaderboard viewer a reality. Maybe we could at least have a AL Leaderboards section of the forums that displays results for every past event.

We still have no plans to adjust the existing tradability status of items.

-ALS

kinda
for exemple i have a lb title on my character wich i dont play anymore (title is - eggz-terminator, from easter LB) and i wanna transfer to my main character
is this possible?
the title is on - Whotfisgusty and i wanna transfer to - Bumbumgusti
Both characters is in one account (my account of course, u can check)
Maybe u can help me to transfer the title in this particulary case

omaigad gustii
04-03-2024, 01:18 PM
kinda
for exemple i have a lb title on my character wich i dont play anymore (title is - eggz-terminator, from easter LB) and i wanna transfer to my main character
is this possible?
the title is on - Whotfisgusty and i wanna transfer to - Bumbumgusti
Both characters is in one account (my account of course, u can check)
Maybe u can help me to transfer the title in this particulary case

please?
asommers Cinco Futumsh

omaigad gustii
04-05-2024, 01:30 AM
please?
asommers Cinco Futumsh

still need your help :(

Bleh111
04-05-2024, 06:40 AM
No same sense u cant transfer pets

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

omaigad gustii
04-05-2024, 06:44 AM
No same sense u cant transfer pets

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

pets can be bought anytime, there are not a single one pet (EGG) non-tradable.
im talking here about LB titles only.
this future will not affect other players / market / prices, etc.
its only a title transfer from a charater to another (in same account)

omaigad gustii
04-05-2024, 12:56 PM
swith my title (eggz-terminator) from whotfisgusty to bumbumgusti pls

omaigad gustii
04-05-2024, 12:58 PM
swith my title (eggz-terminator) from whotfisgusty to bumbumgusti pls

switch **

omaigad gustii
04-07-2024, 12:41 PM
wohooooww
tranafer my title (eggz-terminator) from ign whotfisgusty to ign bumbumgusti (same account) [emoji3064][emoji3059]

|Ares|
04-07-2024, 05:08 PM
wohooooww
tranafer my title (eggz-terminator) from ign whotfisgusty to ign bumbumgusti (same account) [emoji3064][emoji3059]

Bro can't understand the "No" part clearly

omaigad gustii
04-08-2024, 12:44 AM
Bro can't understand the "No" part clearly

true

omaigad gustii
04-09-2024, 10:34 AM
bump
transfer my title (eggz-terminator) from
whotfisgusty to bumbumgusti (same account)

Oakmaiden
04-09-2024, 11:27 AM
Dude said no. I have Dark Love Banner bound on another acct. I can prove it’s mine through plat purchase. No banner for me, no title for you. Unless Devs wanna hepl my snowflake request also.

Cinco
04-09-2024, 11:53 AM
bump
transfer my title (eggz-terminator) from
whotfisgusty to bumbumgusti (same account)

This isn't something that we do.

Closing.