PDA

View Full Version : Murkstones and Vales

|Ares|
04-03-2024, 02:40 AM
Can the murkstone and vale kits be also tradable and not just stashable same as other currencies? Hauntlet coins, orc tags or dragkin teeth got tradable sacks.
Can it be applied to those 2 as well please?
Thanks

EDIT: Same applies to Fathoms!

asommers
04-03-2024, 11:42 PM
Not sure which way we'll go (bound or not), but I'll look into what we have and standardize them across all currencies.

-ALS

|Ares|
04-04-2024, 05:42 AM
Not sure which way we'll go (bound or not), but I'll look into what we have and standardize them across all currencies.

-ALS

It would be very much appreciated if the Red Eggs currencies were just all able to be stashed and traded as kits. As of right now some are and some aren't that's all :/

|Ares|
04-05-2024, 12:48 PM
+ Tapping on the currency icon at the bottom left of a vendor will show currency details.

So basically nothing was considered in regards of this suggestion so far? It doesn't require huge update to do so.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?737113-Murkstones-and-Vales

asommers
04-05-2024, 03:38 PM
Sorry, no plans to change this. After spending some time reviewing how things are currently set up, I will be going back to earlier campaigns and making them consistent with later ones.

-ALS

|Ares|
04-05-2024, 05:26 PM
Sorry, no plans to change this. After spending some time reviewing how things are currently set up, I will be going back to earlier campaigns and making them consistent with later ones.

-ALS

Out of curiosity then, which currency would be used for Shuyal campaign then?