PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Skill Revamp Phase II (Perks)

asommers
04-03-2024, 05:58 PM
Now that Perks are available, let us know what you think!

See information about Perks here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?736399))!

-ALS

Tekila
04-04-2024, 10:02 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240404/d57492a89d7d7d9807052e4b937451c6.jpg
I am going to try them but please the lethal labyrinth description is lethal labyrinth.
May you correct it?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
04-04-2024, 10:12 AM
I am going to try them but please the lethal labyrinth description is lethal labyrinth.

This should be fixed if you patch (log out and log back in).

-ALS

Rainy
04-04-2024, 11:27 AM

Every time I remap,1 skill points gets out and it allows me to choose a 2nd perk on the 3rd upgrade and denies me the upgrade to the left perk on the 2nd upgrade

Rainy
04-04-2024, 11:29 AM
Every time I remap it takes out 1 skill point that was previously assigned to 2nd upgrade left perk and allows me to choose a 2nd perk on the 3rd upgrade

Brianeitor477
04-04-2024, 11:37 AM
Question about this perk of Gale Force.

Im trying it but effects only applies if u charge the skill. Should it work like this? Cause skill details doesnt say u need to charge the skill to get the 15% damage.

Tekila
04-04-2024, 11:39 AM
I understand for gale force to need to be charged to get the dmg boost for 5s.
But on shield it’s pretty hard to use and useless to get 20% BD for 5 sec out of a charged shield since it is not a skill we will use many times during a boss fight.
How about making it last during the duration of the shield? Or make it last longer like way longer since 5 sec is the time to proc the shield then proc the gun lmao. Using charged shield in the boss fight during the narrow window of gun proc is nonsense xD

lethal
04-04-2024, 11:52 AM
the noxious bolt upgrade "paralyisis" doesnt work, its supposed to give a 15% to stun mobs for 3seconds when hit by poison, ive hit hundreds of mobs .no stun at all

Futumsh
04-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Shadowstorm shot perk prereq issues fixed for the next update.
Paralysis text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Noxious Bolt (it's a perk of a charged only mod).
Airborne Assassin text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Gale Force (it's a perk of a charged only mod).

questy
04-04-2024, 12:24 PM
Hello, question. Wouldn't it be better for the rogue skill to utilize the perk knockback from the second upgrade of the skill "Shadow Veil" if the second upgrade of the skill should change from "after the duration" to "upon use of the skill" ?

Sent from my 2201117SG using Tapatalk

MaAaT
04-04-2024, 12:33 PM
Is mage aura perk supposed to only apply when shield isn't charged?
Also greater shield perk makes the shield say it gives up to 60% dmg red in total, while it actually just gives 5% stacking dmd red.

Futumsh
04-04-2024, 12:39 PM
There seems to be a problem with mitigation perks. The rallying cry 10% mitigation and the mage 5% damage reduction shield perk and mitigation( if it's supposed to affect the mage as well)

Verified these are both working, and that the mage is affected as well.

Mitsooos
04-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Breath of life perk on gale force not giving the +25% health

Mitsooos
04-04-2024, 01:06 PM
But on shield it’s pretty hard to use and useless to get 20% BD for 5 sec out of a charged shield since it is not a skill we will use many times during a boss fight.
How about making it last during the duration of the shield? Or make it last longer like way longer since 5 sec is the time to proc the shield then proc the gun lmao. Using charged shield in the boss fight during the narrow window of gun proc is nonsense xD

Bro let it for after the current issues got fixed, after all works us it suggest what ever you want.

Futumsh
04-04-2024, 01:14 PM
Breath of life perk on gale force not giving the +25% health

It's a heal for 25% of your maximum health, and appears to be working. I'll make the detail text clearer.

Uttog Mamaw
04-04-2024, 01:16 PM
I love the new revamp skills thanks @devs [emoji1305]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaAaT
04-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Verified these are both working, and that the mage is affected as well.Ses apologies for the confusion. I thought they'd give additional mitigation like the juggernaut perk and didn't see it gives stacking mitigation.

dmqp
04-04-2024, 02:52 PM
- haste + some skills does not sound right (example sent)
- i am weaker with buffed skills on some maps, and you know why is that (hundred millions of hp here and there, eh)

Mitsooos
04-04-2024, 03:11 PM
It's a heal for 25% of your maximum health, and appears to be working. I'll make the detail text clearer.

Yes I showed after but it needs to change the description of skill detail because is little confusing

trickmeister
04-04-2024, 03:44 PM
Paralysis text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Noxious Bolt (it's a perk of a charged only mod).
Airborne Assassin text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Gale Force (it's a perk of a charged only mod).

it seems to not work on the poison dot the stun of paralysis, is it only on the initial damage? that would be bad

Cliva
04-04-2024, 08:03 PM
Airborne Assassin text adjusted to indicate it only affects Charged Gale Force (it's a perk of a charged only mod).Thanks. Great update overall

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

Xinghvn
04-04-2024, 11:16 PM
Warrior's vampiric leech for VB which suppose to grant 5% leech of incoming damage is not working. I checked via /stats command and it gave me 5% mitigation instead when Vengeful blood was activated.

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 04:08 AM
Warrior's vampiric leech for VB which suppose to grant 5% leech of incoming damage is not working. I checked via /stats command and it gave me 5% mitigation instead when Vengeful blood was activated.It's worded in a strange way, but it is supposed to give 5% leech, which it does. But that's outgoing, not incoming damage

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 05:52 AM
can you guys fixed the annoying bug on expert archer (from shadow storm shot) skill?

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 05:55 AM
can you guys fixed the annoying bug on expert archer (from shadow storm shot) skill?

I'm getting annoyed with it. like after having a certain amount of runs, the skill points that you used in it will be removed and you'll have a notification where it says there's one skill points unused. I'm experiencing this since morning until now and I'm kinda annoyed with the endless notification about it where i have to put back the skill points on it and then it'll be removed again (same cycle. i even logged out for a while and got hack to the game right now and I'm still experiencing it)

dmqp
04-05-2024, 06:07 AM
warrior in pve with latest gear
- never had problems doing solo any map and mobs are being killed by kraken aegis' proc, so i'll aim my feedback to boss fight

Good vs bosses
Chest Spitter - 15% crit dmg, 15% higher dmg done by skill, 15% boss damage turned this skill in my favorite skill
Axe Throw - it was always good, but 10% crit dmg, 5% haste and 25% boss dmg made it perfect, i feel like warrior class has it's own aimed shot skill and i was very surprised to see some damage numbers made by charged axe throw
Vengeful Blood - it was always good, but increased crit chance and dmg by 10%, crit damage by 5% and STR by 10 made it perfect
Horn of Renew - 15% boss damage buff and 4.5 sec shield, that's bonus vs Rahabkor
Juggernaut - i always liked it vs mobs, and now it can contribute to boss fight with 10 str + 15% boss dmg buff
Questionable vs bosses
Skyward Smash - i don't see reason to use it against bosses, it increases chances for stun and bleed, and provide haste buff, but this is nowhere near as good as skills in green color. i have tried it vs mobs as well, but i could take down more mobs in shorter time by using chest spitter
Windmill - pull and reset of cd sounds good, but this skill isn't something i would use against bosses and vs mobs there is same case as with skyward smash, chest spitter is better skill
Rallying cry - i really like damage as party buff, but i think it is low %, on top of that i play often solo and why would i use this skill, that can buff my damage against bosses by 10%, when horn can buff my dmg by 15%?

Vs mobs it does not really matter what skills i pick, because procs take care of them, but against bosses i see chest spitter + axe throw + vengeful blood as essential skills, + 4th is optional, either horn of renew (15% boss dmg), juggernaut (15% boss dmg + 10 str) or rallying cry (10% dmg + 2% haste). I will pick horn, because juggernaut requires 10/10 skill pts in mastery, and i don't have any skill pts left, and because rallying cry buffs my damage by 10% when i am solo.

Here is what i think should be reconsidered:
- remove or replace Grace perk from horn of renew skill, it won't do any good with haste sets
- add % crit dmg to skyward smash and windmill skills, or some unique buff/ debuff (like allow skyward to stun bosses), so players can pick between them or chest spitter
- replace 5% damage buff for entire team in rallying's cry perk War Band with 10% stackng debuff, that increases damage enemies take by anyone standing within aura (taken from Heroic Neigher's passive to give warrior curse skill)

I see some potential by using different skills to make speed skill set for events, but this is my personal opinion of warrior skills vs bosses. I am going to give all skills in red another try but my preferences are unlikely to change without adjustments. Ty STS

Futumsh
04-05-2024, 07:06 AM

As already posted, fixed for the next update, should be today sometime.

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 08:45 AM
Using charged shield with static resonance stops arcane charity from working. Without that skill upgrade the perk always activated.

Starkinea
04-05-2024, 09:02 AM
I wish some perks on razor shield would actually give some extra protection and not an additional damage... Like on last upgrade 2 secs of immunity or something would be more useful,esp for harder maps, for rogues it's seems choice between damage and damage, not much versatility, ty.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Futumsh
04-05-2024, 09:58 AM
Using charged shield with static resonance stops arcane charity from working. Without that skill upgrade the perk always activated.

This is fixed for the next update.

ilmercenario
04-05-2024, 11:38 AM
Hello, i just want to share my view on this revamp, im sure you guys did your best on this, and its not so bad, but there are couple of main problems there, rogue and tank didn't get the right revamps, tank still lack a high crit dmg skill (like aimed which give 250% crit dmg or lightning bolt of mage does same), and its the only class who dont have it! Its stupid, rogues still have no immunity skills, and its the only one who doesn't ofc.. now dont bring up "class balance etc" no need anymore tank, like no need anymore rogue, mage can do what rogues do and also what tanks do mostly, theres no more class differentiation, the game went in a way that all classes should be the same, since also the weapons and the procs are same anyways lol sooo dear sts, why dont you start using brain and make all classes equal, ty

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 12:49 PM
I like and mage revamp and warrior revamp for the most part. Rouges heal, trap and bomb don't really feel much better to me, than they were before tho.
I think changing the boring masteries of aimed shot and chest splitter to something more useful would've been nice. Mana doesn't matter in pve and in pvp I doubt the current amount of reduced cost is useful.

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 12:59 PM
This is fixed for the next update.This now works, ty. But when I get attacked, the aura 5% mitigation is gone after a few hits, even when the shield is still up.

Mitsooos
04-05-2024, 02:53 PM
I like this perks system very much, not for the extra abilities they give, but for the reason that it needs to remove skill points from others in order to take what you really want.

Americanarmy
04-05-2024, 03:09 PM

I agree 100% this is the one prob i have

Mitsooos
04-05-2024, 03:41 PM
I agree 100% this is the one prob i have

I really don't understand why you focus on extra damage from skills that the main purpose is to defend?
There is not free choice, you choose 1 off the possible choices, the only free choice is to not put a perk on it.

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 04:30 PM
there's still a bug happening on shadow storm shot skill. after you guys fixed the bug on expert archer now the hard rain skill is having a bug. the skill points that i used on it is being removed again after doing a certain amount of runs on random maps

Futumsh
04-05-2024, 05:13 PM
there's still a bug happening on shadow storm shot skill. after you guys fixed the bug on expert archer now the hard rain skill is having a bug. the skill points that i used on it is being removed again after doing a certain amount of runs on random maps

Hrm, I found a similar issue with Expert Archer and Bullseye, but nothing that would affect Hard Rain. If you figure out how to reproduce the issue, please let us know.

Xinghvn
04-05-2024, 05:52 PM
It's worded in a strange way, but it is supposed to give 5% leech, which it does. But that's outgoing, not incoming damage

The perk description says incoming damage. Since VB already replenish both hp and mana, its quite hard to tell if the leech is working.

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 06:44 PM
welp i dunno how to explain it further because its just like yesterday although its happening to different skill now. i logged in to the game just now and again my notification says that i have one skill point unused again and the skill point that i put on hard rain skill got removed. sorry for bugging you guys but the bug on shadow storm shot is just bugging me too LOL

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 06:47 PM
or maybe i just need to respec again to refresh it? i didn't bother resetting my build since i got annoyed with the bug on shadow storm shot skill since yesterday

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 07:01 PM
all good now. I'm not experiencing the bug issue on shadow storm shot skill now after resetting my skill build. still I'll try loging out and loging in to see if the bug that I'm experiencing is 100% fixed.

thank you for being an active dev

nathan2693
04-05-2024, 07:06 PM
its all good now. thank you again

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 07:46 PM
The perk description says incoming damage. Since VB already replenish both hp and mana, its quite hard to tell if the leech is working. you are right. When I did tests I saw 5% leech, but it was from my speed set reaper gem.

MaAaT
04-05-2024, 10:24 PM
This now works, ty. But when I get attacked, the aura 5% mitigation is gone after a few hits, even when the shield is still up.It's super strange, the mitigation aura is lost whenever I get attacked. While invulnerable from skill and perk the aura can last longer, but that's not very useful

soon
04-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Mage skills doubts

I have some doubts about the skill descriptions.

Searing Curse

Affected targets take an additional 5% damage.

Do I need to charge this skill?
How does it work? Is it when the players attack the monsters? Is this when the monster attacks the players?
With Curse Mastery, curse increase damage taken by 20%, for 7 sec. But when I activate Searing Curse, damage taken does not increase to 25%. Is this a bug?

Quitting Time

Applies an additional 20% damage to bosses in the Time Shift.

This additional damage, is it when players attack the Boss? Is it when Time Shift falls crushing the Boss? Is it damage over time?

Chronologist

Boss monsters lose 10% armor when in the Time Shift.

Do I need to charge for this to work?

Extra questions

I don't know if these upgrades are affecting the Boss. I don't see the red armor loss icon. Could you test these three (Searing Curse, Quitting Time and Chronologist) and tell if they are being activated correctly?

MaAaT
04-06-2024, 03:38 AM
Mage skills doubts

I have some doubts about the skill descriptions.

Searing Curse

Affected targets take an additional 5% damage.

Do I need to charge this skill?
How does it work? Is it when the players attack the monsters? Is this when the monster attacks the players?
With Curse Mastery, curse increase damage taken by 20%, for 7 sec. But when I activate Searing Curse, damage taken does not increase to 25%. Is this a bug?

Quitting Time

Applies an additional 20% damage to bosses in the Time Shift.

This additional damage, is it when players attack the Boss? Is it when Time Shift falls crushing the Boss? Is it damage over time?

Chronologist

Boss monsters lose 10% armor when in the Time Shift.

Do I need to charge for this to work?

Extra questions

I don't know if these upgrades are affecting the Boss. I don't see the red armor loss icon. Could you test these three (Searing Curse, Quitting Time and Chronologist) and tell if they are being activated correctly?Searing curse refers to penetrating curse, so enemies take 30% more damage when attacking.

Futumsh
04-06-2024, 09:50 AM
Residual issues with the Shadowstorm perks should be sorted out now.

recilencia123
04-06-2024, 11:00 AM
the last skill said +10%ms and u can get +10%ms
so u will get 20%ms but only applies 10%, check it ty n.n
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240406/16ea5965e0b5d81b6fad4a98cc67d534.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hexame
04-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Love that new orange flash effect for Rally Cry beneath my warriror[emoji7]265591

Susanne
04-07-2024, 02:35 AM
Oh I just saw it and to be honest, It's just too much messing about. I can't be wasting time rearranging skills and perks and testing it out then trying another.
For goodness sake nobody really needs all this. What people do need is something to run maps for and a better PvP system.
That is my feedback and I am sorry if you do not like it.

Encryptions
04-07-2024, 03:33 AM
Rogue Skills to change.
Make it how procs work in pve vs pvp. Skills can do 1 thing in pvp and another thing in pve.

Means Primary skill.

-- Means middle skill
- Means side skill.

Shadow Pierce

--Gouging rush, really only a 15% chance to reduce target armor? Why not instead 15% chance to ignore 100% of target's armor or a reasonable %?

-Pierce Armor, change it to 10% more damage upon armor pierce.
-Shadow snare, change reduce 10% speed to "Increase shadow pierce initial damage by 35%."

Aimshot

-Giant killer. Only 10% increase? Change it to something like "shoot 3 arrows instead of 1" That will be a very hard choice between 75% crit damage boost.
--Shatter Armor: Ignore 30% of target's armor.
-Hamstring hit. Mvs reduction is useless in pve when the skill only hits one target. Now if it was a big aoe thats different. Make it cripple the target for 5s: 25% damage reduction, 5% increased damage taken, and slower attacks.
-Fastener focus: Increase damage dealt to target from all sources by 10%.

Razor Shield

--Whirling Razors. Dodge caps out at 70%.. 265645 Change it to increase amount of damage ticks dealt over time.
-Sharpened barbs -> Sharpened fangs. Bleeding targets recover 100% hp back to the player. Amount healed is based on bleed damage. Bleed only does like 100-200 damage per tick.
-Blunted Barbs: Knock back is cancer, change it to 25% chance to stun targets for 2s. Being hit in the face by a blunt barb wouldn't make me want to move.

Noxious bolt

-Poison Punch: Knock back bad. Instead do "Increase nox bolt range to 10m." The harder your arrow hits the target the more spread it should have upon exploding.
-Heavy bolt: Increases noxious bolt initial damage by maybe 100%, something to challenge crit damage.

I will be honest with you, I can careless about the other 4 skills but if you want me to leave you a list of what needs changed about them in my opinion let me know and I will make one.

Shinronn
04-07-2024, 07:51 AM
@Encryptions Agree ..[emoji174]as R player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
04-07-2024, 12:15 PM
Is this intended? I think they should only be resetting duration when re-used and not stack one another.

Aimed shot - shredding shot adds 5cd for 5s

Spamming 4 aimed shots granting 20cd. It could be the same case for some of the warriors and mages perks that add statistical buffs, and all would need a run through to be sure. Thanks.

Americanarmy
04-08-2024, 01:08 PM
Crushing dark perk from shadow veil skill is not snaring mobs at all i have tried charged and non charged on top of mobs and before mobs get into the blue circle theres no stun or slow down effect on mobs or a visable effect to let you know there slowed or stuned

Futumsh
04-09-2024, 05:14 PM
Crushing dark perk from shadow veil skill is not snaring mobs at all i have tried charged and non charged on top of mobs and before mobs get into the blue circle theres no stun or slow down effect on mobs or a visable effect to let you know there slowed or stuned

These are fixed for the next update.

Futumsh
04-09-2024, 05:15 PM
Is this intended? I think they should only be resetting duration when re-used and not stack one another.

Aimed shot - shredding shot adds 5cd for 5s

Spamming 4 aimed shots granting 20cd. It could be the same case for some of the warriors and mages perks that add statistical buffs, and all would need a run through to be sure. Thanks.

This is fixed for the next update, not intended to stack.

MaAaT
04-09-2024, 07:06 PM
Arcane charity will still stop working upon the first instance of damage you take.

recilencia123
04-09-2024, 08:39 PM
Rogue Skills to change.
Make it how procs work in pve vs pvp. Skills can do 1 thing in pvp and another thing in pve.

Means Primary skill.

-- Means middle skill
- Means side skill.

Shadow Pierce

--Gouging rush, really only a 15% chance to reduce target armor? Why not instead 15% chance to ignore 100% of target's armor or a reasonable %?

-Pierce Armor, change it to 10% more damage upon armor pierce.
-Shadow snare, change reduce 10% speed to "Increase shadow pierce initial damage by 35%."

Aimshot

-Giant killer. Only 10% increase? Change it to something like "shoot 3 arrows instead of 1" That will be a very hard choice between 75% crit damage boost.
--Shatter Armor: Ignore 30% of target's armor.
-Hamstring hit. Mvs reduction is useless in pve when the skill only hits one target. Now if it was a big aoe thats different. Make it cripple the target for 5s: 25% damage reduction, 5% increased damage taken, and slower attacks.
-Fastener focus: Increase damage dealt to target from all sources by 10%.

Razor Shield

--Whirling Razors. Dodge caps out at 70%.. 265645 Change it to increase amount of damage ticks dealt over time.
-Sharpened barbs -> Sharpened fangs. Bleeding targets recover 100% hp back to the player. Amount healed is based on bleed damage. Bleed only does like 100-200 damage per tick.
-Blunted Barbs: Knock back is cancer, change it to 25% chance to stun targets for 2s. Being hit in the face by a blunt barb wouldn't make me want to move.

Noxious bolt

-Poison Punch: Knock back bad. Instead do "Increase nox bolt range to 10m." The harder your arrow hits the target the more spread it should have upon exploding.
-Heavy bolt: Increases noxious bolt initial damage by maybe 100%, something to challenge crit damage.

I will be honest with you, I can careless about the other 4 skills but if you want me to leave you a list of what needs changed about them in my opinion let me know and I will make one.

100% arm red xD dam

Encryptions
04-09-2024, 09:39 PM
100% arm red xD dam

Tbh I don't think its op since krak proc reduces armor by 75%.

soon
04-09-2024, 11:14 PM
Can you check if March of Time and Quitting Time are working? I tried using it and didn't see an increase in damage when the clock drops or damage over time or when I attack the boss/mobs.

Same for Chronologist and Time Waster. I don't see the red shield icon, indicating that the mob or boss has lost armor.

will0
04-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Mage's revamp skills nothing fanciful about it too .. just that the curse 2% health leech is nice .. i find the snare for time shift is not much too since a lot mobs have immunity so is the ice froze...

Xinghvn
04-10-2024, 01:44 AM
Warrior's vampiric leech for VB which suppose to grant 5% leech of incoming damage is not working. I checked via /stats command and it gave me 5% mitigation instead when Vengeful blood was activated.

Just wanna follow up on whether this is going to get fixed.

Futumsh
04-11-2024, 09:31 AM
Just wanna follow up on whether this is going to get fixed.

There's nothing wrong with vampiric leech as far as I'm aware. '5% leech of incoming damage' and '5% mitigation' are equivalent, just there's a green effect for the former.

Futumsh
04-11-2024, 09:53 AM
Arcane charity will still stop working upon the first instance of damage you take.

Fixed for the next update.

Futumsh
04-11-2024, 11:05 AM
Can you check if March of Time and Quitting Time are working? I tried using it and didn't see an increase in damage when the clock drops or damage over time or when I attack the boss/mobs.

Same for Chronologist and Time Waster. I don't see the red shield icon, indicating that the mob or boss has lost armor.

March of Time and Quitting Time appear to work as expected. For the next update, I adjusted their descriptions to clearly indicate they affect Countdown of Pain damage.
Chronologist and Time Waster should show the visual effect, and are not blocked by snare immunity with the next update.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-11-2024, 03:07 PM
Gale's Speed of Wind doesn't seem to add the 25% movement speed at all anymore.

Futumsh
04-11-2024, 03:35 PM
Gale's Speed of Wind doesn't seem to add the 25% movement speed at all anymore.

Verified this is still working as expected. You probably have better than a 1.25x multiplier from something else.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-11-2024, 03:38 PM
Verified this is still working as expected. You probably have better than a 1.25x multiplier from something else.
oops mb, i had the 30% speed lix active. All good now thanks.

iulicutu
04-29-2024, 07:02 AM
combat medic => effective packs => giants bane says it grants 10% BD for 10s but it's only for 5s (description is wrong)
shadow veil doesn't seem to work in house; is that intended?

Switchback
04-29-2024, 08:52 AM
This is not directly involved with the skill revamp but still correlates.

This Target Priority thing that came about a few years(?) ago, it can be very annoying, clunky, and just limits how you can play. It is most prevalent on Rogue using your dash, but happens to all things really.

When you made this a permanent thing you took away some ability to play freely. If there are multiple types of mobs at multiple distances, you really are not allowed to choose what you attack. The priority is chosen by whatever you guys said was priority, and that really is not true for the player half the time.

I shouldn't always have to attack a boss ect, especially if there are mobs that hit hard attacking me, i should be able to choose my own targets. If you want examples lmk.

Tldr: Target Priority needs a toggle, even if we gotta logout and back in or whatever.

Nutlord
05-18-2024, 08:42 PM
Juggernaut has long cooldown. 5 sec perk duration is weird.