PDA

View Full Version : Special Halloween Vanitys

ArtofWar
11-01-2012, 03:46 PM
Why aren't there some special halloween vanitys like in PL?
Oh yes i know why and you all for sure too....

chukie
11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
what special vannities do pl have that we dont?

ArtofWar
11-01-2012, 04:04 PM
what special vannities do pl have that we dont?

eh? the special halloween vanitys?

Abadaobiran
11-01-2012, 04:09 PM
what :cold:

Cephei
11-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Cuz they hate Star Legends :'((((((

ArtofWar
11-01-2012, 04:38 PM
Cuz they hate Star Legends :'((((((

same what i tought and everyone knows....

ArtofWar
11-01-2012, 04:42 PM
what :cold:

don't saw bozacks divel pitchfork or kiatetys devil horns? why don't they add them this year or some other?

Fyrce
11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
I have a whole bunch of stuff from last year. Hopefully people this year see Halloween stuff. It's pretty cool.

Zaonabiuibil
11-01-2012, 04:52 PM
don't saw bozacks divel pitchfork or kiatetys devil horns? why don't they add them this year or some other?

Yes. Why don't we take everyone's special vanities that shows they are exclusive and just make them trash. GREAT IDEA.

Lowlyspy
11-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes. Why don't we take everyone's special vanities that shows they are exclusive and just make them trash. GREAT IDEA.
Trash eh? Would you wear them any less if they were brought back?

ArtofWar
11-01-2012, 05:13 PM
I said MAYBE SOME OTHER but sts is too lazy to create one -.-

Battlegrinder
11-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I wonder if there will ever be an update to SL/PL that doesn't have half the community up in arms?

akfury
11-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Umm I'm pretty sure we got alot of new Halloween vamities... Chill we don't need the old ones back... Ty sts for the new ones ^^ forever in love wih my robes

gison
11-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Umm I'm pretty sure we got alot of new Halloween vamities... Chill we don't need the old ones back... Ty sts for the new ones ^^ forever in love wih my robes

Boooo, Halloween sux for sl, devs should atleast interact w/ us @ SL forums.

iAmPain
11-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Boooo, Halloween sux for sl, devs should atleast interact w/ us @ SL forums.

Meh, just make a thread about our questions on PL or DL.

For sure they'll answer it there, they must've forgot to bookmark SL for some reason :P

Zaonabiuibil
11-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Trash eh? Would you wear them any less if they were brought back?

Honestly yes. If you wear it to show you were there the first time, then why would you bother if no one then knew who were the first-timers. I do not want a redo of what just happened in PL, IMO.

Malerian
11-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Honestly yes. If you wear it to show you were there the first time, then why would you bother if no one then knew who were the first-timers. I do not want a redo of what just happened in PL, IMO.
Your choice. I for one don't care I'm one of the thousand of people wearing azure robes, but that's just me. (Tbh, I'd have liked another witch hat like last year's, but since i didn't get it last time, I will have to make do without it).
What seems most unnerving is that devs didn't even bother doing different items for those who can't (or don't like) get wraith items, and even for those who do, there are those 3 or 4 leggings that are the same item recolored. Same thing with the robes. Come on sts, would it have been that hard to include, I dunno, a scythe or even a dumb pumpkin shield ?
Offhand vanities aren't numerous (without counting those that came in plat packs), after all.