PDA

View Full Version : Auction Suggestion

Bastok
11-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a sort of "Look-Up" feature to the auction? What I mean exactly is this, say I want to sell a bunch of weapons and armor on the auction, I have to manually search every single item I want to sell to see how much it's going for on the market. This can be very time consuming and frustrating. Why not make a button that automatically searches the auction for the item you wish to sell to get a quote on? It would definitely make for a smoother, less time consuming, and more enjoyable experience when trying to sell your loot.

Thank you for your time and I hope my suggestion can be implemented soon!

Yich
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
I dont get it... There is a search thing, its directly to the right of the place you put "max level" into... You just type a key word in the name of your item, set the color to your items color and press search... Problem?

Noodleleg
11-02-2012, 06:36 PM
They need an anti-search button though! Let's say I wanted to get 35 twink gear... I'm not in the mood to browse through like 104 different forgotten items before I find the stuff I like. So... A do not search button :)?