View Full Version : balance Mage gun 81 mythic

trickmeister
04-05-2024, 12:17 PM
if u look at orrick lb
u see that by far the highest single target damage any class gets is mages with hyperos gun (mythic 81)
this gun is so unbalanced and literally cheating
mages do like 5x the damage than rogue which use arcanes and beast
mages use the hyperos gun (zaarus) in combination with beast set and with the haste of krak armor which makes it a cheat

and in addition mages have curse skill which gives 50% total more damage on all bosses

hyperos was not intended to be this op and not used with beast gear and zaarus at same time
please nerf hyperos gun

asommers
04-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Sorry, we're done with the Zodias mythic weapons.

-ALS

Oawaoebi
04-05-2024, 03:25 PM
That’s incorrect. Before hyperos was used it was rogue 81 myth bow. It still works but no rogue wants to gear up for it or spends time on it.

I recently used a 4.2k rogue dex set. My mage set has also 4.2k Int. And I can tell u that rogue deals so much more damage than mage. And a mage with curse does not get close to the damage a rogue deals.

Also about mages with curse. They do not deal 50% more dmg. The affected mobs take 50% more dmg. So when a rogue or war attacks they also profit on it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

trickmeister
04-06-2024, 01:58 PM
That’s incorrect. Before hyperos was used it was rogue 81 myth bow. It still works but no rogue wants to gear up for it or spends time on it.

I recently used a 4.2k rogue dex set. My mage set has also 4.2k Int. And I can tell u that rogue deals so much more damage than mage. And a mage with curse does not get close to the damage a rogue deals.

Also about mages with curse. They do not deal 50% more dmg. The affected mobs take 50% more dmg. So when a rogue or war attacks they also profit on it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

you are just lying lol mage broken

MaAaT
04-06-2024, 05:08 PM
So hyperos mages are the only players that use haste of armor proc in combination with weapon proc?? make it make sense lmao

Mitsooos
04-07-2024, 04:47 AM
Hyper gun was good after release for 1 month, after become bad till kraken comes, and it's last days after others weapon comes, it becomes good again.
So it needs to stay now like it is !!