PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Recent balance changes with 311726 (Hedourah, EZG, etc.)

asommers
04-04-2024, 10:00 AM
Creating a single thread for feedback.

-ALS

Greazemk
04-04-2024, 10:18 AM
+ Significant health increase for Hedourah (Elder Woods Portal) encounter.

And the era of kraken equipments losing its value begins. Oh how broken the elite hedourah will be, I just tested my damage on newly buffed elite bosses with 40k damage and I can't even bring down their hp down to 90% :beaten:

Also, does this mean new arcane weapons are coming?

Naaabmage
04-04-2024, 10:20 AM
is the buff to mobs in standard hauntlet intended? I was farming energy on my hc seasonal before update and came back to hauntlet after update and almost died...haha dam

recilencia123
04-04-2024, 10:20 AM
And the era of kraken equipments losing its value begins. Oh how broken the elite hedourah will be, I just tested my damage on newly buffed elite bosses with 40k damage and I can't even bring down their hp down to 90% :beaten:

Also, does this mean new arcane weapons are coming?

xD no man arcane will be in a year aprox

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Squlo
04-04-2024, 10:31 AM
xD no man arcane will be in a year aprox

I wouldn't be so sure of that xD

Hulyepuja
04-04-2024, 11:12 AM
In conclusion: Rip to ezg, rip to hedo bypass, rip to lb maps. Yay to any other maps.

dmqp
04-04-2024, 02:57 PM
Before i could solo LB Orrick and now i barely scratch it. Hopefully Hedourah is not as tanky, save it for elites next month.

Encryptions
04-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Now its hydromage and magorrick lb. I deal 20 million damage in seconds and its only 3% of its hp with rog.

Sent from my SM-S928U1 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
04-04-2024, 04:45 PM
Now its hydromage and magorrick lb. I deal 20 million damage in seconds and its only 3% of its hp with rog.

xD

Ouch21
04-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Is it bugged or the bosses and mini got buffed? And if thats a buffed, its too much

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Learns
04-04-2024, 09:23 PM
Thanks for ruining all gold farming and lb maps, is now impossible to even kill mini past wave 25 without ult,or using armour proc for a 30+ second boss kill with a team all over 4k primary stat. If hedo is just as bad at least make sb amulet proc stack with kraken armour so we can deal even a bit of damage.

jans
04-04-2024, 09:39 PM
265498 frfrfrfrfrfrfrfrfr

arcanelengends
04-04-2024, 09:48 PM
@cinco can debuff ezg? Can make easy from wave 1-30 and after hard ? It will good with farmer and good try lb with after wavve 30..

Ilove_Poopoo
04-05-2024, 12:24 AM
Gold farming has long been a crucial activity in the game, engaging players for years - it's the reason people are willing to play hours upon hours consistently for weeks, months and years. Now everyone's being a Sim's simulator at towns - the incentive to gear up has lessened.

The stat boosts on Elite Gauntlet have rendered farming unsustainable, and might be the case for Hedorah aswell. Please don't expect people to feel excited gearing up just to shift back to Elite Rahabkor.

Encryptions
04-05-2024, 12:36 AM
The only thing I can assume here is lv 86 arcs are about to be released and they are so over powered that they do 30mil+ damage each second and grant massive hp and armor buffs which would be very dumb.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-05-2024, 12:36 AM
Gold farming has long been a crucial activity in the game, engaging players for years - it's the reason people are willing to play hours upon hours consistently for weeks, months and years. Now everyone's being a Sim's simulator at towns - the incentive to gear up has lessened.

The stat boosts on Elite Gauntlet have rendered farming unsustainable, and might be the case for Hedorah aswell. Please don't expect people to feel excited gearing up just to shift back to Elite Rahabkor.

Whats the purpose of releasing all these new lv86 gears, expansion, more frequent awakening events when you push your players back to older maps by significantly buffing current meta maps to the point of it being unsustainable to play. Not to mention the 1s cooldown on equipment slots that made gameplay even more dull.

I hope you reconsider these updates.

Hulyepuja
04-05-2024, 04:28 AM
Now that most of the peeps have been forced to play rahab/erahab, we would at least like to see a more consistent gold drop from erahab. It's kinda sad seeing getting below 20k from boss when have 900+ gl. Sometimes I can achieve 40k+ but not consistently.

Or what everyone really wants is that reverting back ezg and hedo(?) buff. I feel like hedo got buffed that hard too (no way knowing since we still can't test it).

I just can't understand why was this buff even necessary.

Mitsooos
04-05-2024, 05:02 AM
1 sec cooldown on equipment slot create balance between good ping and bad ping players.

Giocagt
04-05-2024, 05:26 AM
It’s time to quit guys

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Archhuman
04-05-2024, 07:13 AM
Hahaha guess so

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Hedo is way to Strong !It doesn't make fun and iam a rly Op War with a very good Team. Its Rediculous !Thats a normal portal and not an Elite .Pls Nerf Normal Hedo . Ty

Wortwechsel

ilmercenario
04-05-2024, 11:32 AM
It’s time to quit guys

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando TapatalkActually im just back and maybe i will quit again, because this sucks really bad, both skill revamp and maps buffs.

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

Giocagt
04-05-2024, 11:44 AM
Actually im just back and maybe i will quit again, because this sucks really bad, both skill revamp and maps buffs.

Man enjoy your life, this game is a waste of time nowdays.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hulyepuja
04-05-2024, 11:46 AM
I think sts wants us to only play rahab or something

Capeksamasts
04-05-2024, 11:48 AM
This game is actually fun, but unfortunately the developer and the staff themselves Killed it, goodbye

Vikusato
04-05-2024, 11:53 AM
What were u thinking when u buffed hedo this much . Holy goof balls y'all are smoking some real **** in sts HQ . And not to mention ezg y'all need to fix this quick

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 12:04 PM
Pls Nerf Hedo . He(she) is rediculous op.Thats for n Elite Portal . Not for Normal .
(Why delete my post?Thts the truth. He(she ;p) is too op and it makes no fun)

Greets

Wortwechsel

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 12:11 PM
Sry. My post was postponed to Contend Update .
Tx

Greet Wortwechsel

imfeared
04-05-2024, 12:15 PM
Agree ezg and hedo buff was just a bit too much. Buffing our skills and an awakening event to get stronger just to do less dmg in the long run wasn't the right move. 4k dex and 75%cd and couldn't solo p1 hedo anymore even with sb and krak proc stacked. Raha will again be the better gl map due to timing because of this.

MightyMagnum
04-05-2024, 12:16 PM
Please revert the changes for hedo/ezg or increase the gold drop rate. Some of us don't have money to spend on buying platinum, but we love the game and invest our time farming those maps to make gold.

These changes made it alot harder and it deserves a good loot as well or please revert changes for hedo/ezg bosses/mobs.

Firulaisss
04-05-2024, 12:19 PM
Thank you for not providing any ways to earn gold in this game, THANKS THANKS. Players obtain gear and strengthen themselves to farm gold, but even wealthy players are struggling with this change. These maps are what keep people playing this game every day; not even events help us earn gold. I know events are for fun, but once platinum runs out, the fun ends. At least on Hedo or these maps, we keep farming for hours for gold, allowing us to buy gear, jewels, and vanity items. There's no way we spend so much gold and time trying to buy gear, only to not be able to challenge a NORMAL boss.

presp600
04-05-2024, 12:21 PM
all the complaints and not a single response from sts lmao

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 12:24 PM
Pls Nerf Hedo at usually did . U Kill the Fun ,the Teambuilds (Teams with War etc..) and finally the Game .

spotify
04-05-2024, 12:35 PM
I just think that hedo's update is too much, it needs to be nerfed knowing the fact that the skills were upgraded with new attributes the damage output still isn't enough. Even 2 players with 3k primary stats struggle to do p1 together with 6 bites at the side part of the map. I just think it needs an update. Hope u guys countercheck this update. Thank you so much!

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

presp600
04-05-2024, 12:43 PM
fix hedo and ezg

GreyD
I agree

Sent from my RMX3706 using Tapatalk

navabi
Fix hedo too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arggonaut
Fix hedo and ezg

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
04-05-2024, 12:44 PM
"Fixed an issue that would prevent high Gauntlet waves from using the correct health and damage stats for monsters."
High waves should basically mean 100+ (or even 150+), but it starts getting harder at wave 16 (and it becomes a nightmare at wave 30+).

BringBackMy2Accs
Didn't understand a single thing

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

Usaram
Fix hedo n ezg too

Wortwechsel
+1
Nerf Hedo just like in the old days and use this update for Elite Hedo

navabi
04-05-2024, 12:45 PM
Didn't understand a single thing

Sent from my CPH2059 using Tapatalk

Only thing that matters is that they didn’t fix hedo

Xcwarrxc
04-05-2024, 12:46 PM
fix hauntlet normal run why mobs too strong? cant clear without kraken gear

Lolifee
04-05-2024, 12:46 PM
No hedo and ezg fix?

Bleh111
04-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Fix hedo ezg

Sent from my I2012 using Tapatalk

AgentStonoga
"Fixed an issue that would prevent high Gauntlet waves from using the correct health and damage stats for monsters."
High waves should basically mean wave 100-150+, but it starts getting harder at wave 16 and it becomes a nightmare at wave 30... Right now this map requires the most effort and grants the lowest amount of gold.

Wortwechsel
Nerf Hedo like in the old times and use the actuality update for Elite Hedo

ilmercenario
04-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Nerf Hedo like in the old times and use the actuality update for Elite HedoTotally agree lol, its dumb to have star beast and hedo still so hard lol, cant farm anything now just rahab as usual...

navabi
04-05-2024, 12:51 PM
Actually listen to ur community for once. The new maps are barely ever played anyway aside from indigo and hedo. You made hedo virtually unplayable for the vast majority of the players. Aside from the fact that normal runs are a pain after you ran bp for so long, getting a pt will be a new brand of torture. Please don’t destroy gold farming. Stop destroying the game.

Arggonaut
04-05-2024, 12:53 PM
Nerf Hedo like in the old times and use the actuality update for Elite HedoI agree with this guy, sts pls listen to the people. Please fix your scaling on the significant buffs you made on boss and other maps. Its like u need a new 86 arc weaps to play them. Pls fix it

Sent from my V2131 using Tapatalk

Hulyepuja
04-05-2024, 12:57 PM
Nerf. Hedo. Nerf. Ezg. Revert. Back. How. It. Was.

STACKED
04-05-2024, 01:00 PM
killed Hedo after the buff four times with randoms. There's no need to Nerf, too many clowns with no skill complaining.

Hint: everyone attacks Hedo on all three phases if you want to kill.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 01:00 PM
We realize that our dedicated players grew very attached to dominating Hedourah in only a few seconds and running EZG for hundreds of waves - but this is / was ultimately not good for the game as a whole.

And yes we understand that the old setup for Hedo and EZG was good for those of you who farm gold and are excited by the idea of constant, near infinite gold. Furthermore we know that any changes to affect this in any way will be seen as a horrible turn for the worse. Unfortunately, from time to time we need to make adjustments to the game that affect gold inflow.

We certainly could have nerfed the gold directly but history teaches us that this method is tremendously unpopular. The last time we did it the forums discussion turned to the more viable option of beefing up enemy statistics (since you have friends, gear, pets and other means of overcoming this 'nerf').

On the specifics...

Hedourah's previous stats were simply not suitable for the 'last boss' of the game. His updated health pool is much, much larger and IMO entirely appropriate for the 'final' Level 86 boss. Nevertheless we are still seeing our top players crush him in way less than a minute (just over 30 sec.) and the average player in less than two. I'm fine with it staying this way and I don't think Hedourah needs to be any tougher. I also know that you and your friends are going to get stronger and the times we are seeing today are likely to be 2x (or higher) than what we'll see in a matter of a few weeks.

EZG was broken at higher waves. It failed to appropriately increase monster statistics as you got further and further along. We fixed this. Good news here is that the level of challenge we desire for our periodic 'gauntlet' style events should be a lot more challenging and competitive. Obviously the bad news for players who endured the hundreds of waves for gold farming is that the difficulty now ramps up as it was intended.

As for what is next...

Given the speed at which Hedourah is dying to players and groups it is very unlikely that his stats will be changed.

The max waves for EZG are still multiples of the planned content (as you know there really are only 15 waves) but now they are working as expected. Given this it would be reasonable for us to consider a way to increase gold payouts for reaching these higher and more difficult waves. There's nothing like that right now but I will look into it. I won't be adding a new game system just to bring back the old 'way too much gold' rewards; but something that makes it more worthwhile for the increased difficulty does make sense.

Best wishes

navabi
04-05-2024, 01:03 PM
We realize that our dedicated players grew very attached to dominating Hedourah in only a few seconds and running EZG for hundreds of waves - but this is / was ultimately not good for the game as a whole.

And yes we understand that the old setup for Hedo and EZG was good for those of you who farm gold and are excited by the idea of constant, near infinite gold. Furthermore we know that any changes to affect this in any way will be seen as a horrible turn for the worse. Unfortunately, from time to time we need to make adjustments to the game that affect gold inflow.

We certainly could have nerfed the gold directly but history teaches us that this method is tremendously unpopular. The last time we did it the forums discussion turned to the more viable option of beefing up enemy statistics (since you have friends, gear, pets and other means of overcoming this 'nerf').

On the specifics...

Hedourah's previous stats were simply not suitable for the 'last boss' of the game. His updated health pool is much, much larger and IMO entirely appropriate for the 'final' Level 86 boss. Nevertheless we are still seeing our top players crush him in way less than a minute (just over 30 sec.) and the average player in less than two. I'm fine with it staying this way and I don't think Hedourah needs to be any tougher. I also know that you and your friends are going to get stronger and the times we are seeing today are likely to be 2x (or higher) than what we'll see in a matter of a few weeks.

EZG was broken at higher waves. It failed to appropriately increase monster statistics as you got further and further along. We fixed this. Good news here is that the level of challenge we desire for our periodic 'gauntlet' style events should be a lot more challenging and competitive. Obviously the bad news for players who endured the hundreds of waves for gold farming is that the difficulty now ramps up as it was intended.

As for what is next...

Given the speed at which Hedourah is dying to players and groups it is very unlikely that his stats will be changed.

The max waves for EZG are still multiples of the planned content (as you know there really are only 15 waves) but now they are working as expected. Given this it would be reasonable for us to consider a way to increase gold payouts for reaching these higher and more difficult waves. There's nothing like that right now but I will look into it. I won't be adding a new game system just to bring back the old 'way too much gold' rewards; but something that makes it more worthwhile for the increased difficulty does make sense.

Best wishes

Imagine spending or acquiring millions worth of gear to perform WORSE than before.

WHY would i do 48 second hedo runs when i can just fast kill raha with MUCH cheaper gear and much faster and virtually for the same gold???

Would u like ur player base to just buy plat all day and not actually play the game at all? Seems like that’s what ur pushing for. PLEASE listen to the player base, people are leaving because u refuse to listen.

This is not good for the game. You are killing ur player base plain and simple.

ilmercenario
04-05-2024, 01:07 PM
killed Hedo after the buff four times with randoms. There's no need to Nerf, too many clowns with no skill complaining.

Hint: everyone attacks Hedo on all three phases if you want to kill.Wow what a genius, we know hedo its still killable, but its so damn slow, why would we run that map if the gold/time ratio is bad

Hulyepuja
04-05-2024, 01:08 PM

On the specifics...

As for what is next...

Best wishes

So you say we should all go back to eraha ok i guess.

memphis
04-05-2024, 01:08 PM
for ezg maybe just make it a tiny bit less hard now or the idea for more gold drops would be good too i agree

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 01:14 PM
pls dont speech nonsene STACKED
I understand u but we not Alone(iam one of the Strongest Dmg Wars)

100 Games want to Nerf Hedo . 1 not

Nerf Hedo Pls . No Hi End Gamer want to play with Midrangers. Its a Teamplay and i like to play random and help midranges to make gold (and social interactions) .Its a Win Win situation for all . I do t want this game to die only of n Update . Thx Sts

Greets
Wortwechsel

Smartdroid
04-05-2024, 01:17 PM
It is impossible to defeat Hedorah because of his new health buff. they should correct always makes things more difficult for those of us who do not have access to good items they should correct it

Cinco
04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
High waves should basically mean 100+ (or even 150+), but it starts getting harder at wave 16 (and it becomes a nightmare at wave 30+).

I feel it's wrong to have a gauntlet scenario where you run for 100's of waves. If you recall, we tried to make the last Twilight Temple "a lot more challenging" and failed. Players still ran for hours (and hours of exhausting same-level / same-challenge content). EZG is a gauntlet scenario and it is the first to benefit from the fixes that make it scale appropriately. There are only fifteen (15) actual levels of content in EZG and to feel a significant increase in difficulty when you've lapped it 2X over feels right to me.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 01:21 PM
pls dont speech nonsene STACKED
I understand u but we not Alone(iam one of the Strongest Dmg Wars)

100 Games want to Nerf Hedo . 1 not

Nerf Hedo Pls . No Hi End Gamer want to play with Midrangers. Its a Teamplay and i like to play random and help midranges to make gold (and social interactions) .Its a Win Win situation for all . I do t want this game to die only of n Update . Thx Sts

Greets
Wortwechsel

It's not nonsense. Hedourah needed the buff.

You're a true Legend for helping others make gold and run this encounter. They need you now more than ever!

Cinco
04-05-2024, 01:22 PM
Players are defeating Hedourah in a matter of seconds - even with this recent update to his health. It is far from impossible.

If you are running solo, I would recommend getting together with some friends (or make some new ones).

Best wishes!

Activista
04-05-2024, 01:26 PM
Oh my god, I just saw how hard it is... I think it makes me want to play now, yes, I was already bored of seeing the same patterns for years, it makes me want to play again.

navabi
04-05-2024, 01:26 PM
Lol they deleted all the comments

Smartdroid
04-05-2024, 01:36 PM
I understand but In party ramdoms there is not much to choose from, players are new and others are not equipped There are also other players who are very selective and get upset but they should understand that many of us want to play but also not get frustrated by not moving forward with an update Also there are no maps for farm gold They should be empathetic with players who do not have access to pro items I say it with all due respect and thank you for your wishes.

I don't know why they delete the posts if the game is free to give your opinion if I'm not offending anyone

Cinco
04-05-2024, 01:41 PM
Lol they deleted all the comments

Comments are being consolidated so that the team can review it in one place without having to scour the forums :-)

If you start a new thread that should be part of the suggestion / feedback thread it will be moved.

navabi
04-05-2024, 01:46 PM
Comments are being consolidated so that the team can review it in one place without having to scour the forums :-)

If you start a new thread that should be part of the suggestion / feedback thread it will be moved.

Would be awesome if this promptness in response would apply also to the needs of the community.

AgentStonoga
04-05-2024, 01:48 PM
I feel it's wrong to have a gauntlet scenario where you run for 100's of waves. If you recall, we tried to make the last Twilight Temple "a lot more challenging" and failed. Players still ran for hours (and hours of exhausting same-level / same-challenge content). EZG is a gauntlet scenario and it is the first to benefit from the fixes that make it scale appropriately. There are only fifteen (15) actual levels of content in EZG and to feel a significant increase in difficulty when you've lapped it 2X over feels right to me.

Temple for warrior and sorcerer failed for simple reasons.
Sorcerer's skills and staff proc (+ force gun) and warriors having unbalanced immunity ult and even stronger force weapon.
The difference between gauntlet and temple is that gauntlet is a gold/fathom farming map and temple is a leaderboard farm. Both are wave maps, but we play them for different reasons. Running a small number of waves makes it basically impossible for us to farm effectively. At w30+ it becomes a nightmare (and keep in mind that at w1-w13 you only have 3 bosses, so it takes a while to get up to w14), running that would require changing whole strategy (and I don't think it would last for long, just look at current lb scores), which would make each wave drastically longer, which basically reduces the gold farmed in that map. Right now people don't farm in ezg, because elite rahabkor (and elite hedo, but hedo nerf still hurts) is a more efficient map. Gauntlet requires the most effort, but now it's the worst map. Need to spend a while to get up to w14, just to run 16 waves and then you have to remap - it's not right.
More reasonable would be making standard and leaderboard version of gauntlet. Standard would start being noticeably harder at 100-150+ wave (or just be same as ezg before changing difficulty).

Activista
04-05-2024, 01:51 PM

You must make each round challenging, the round difference is like 5% stronger and it was boring to raise rounds and then increase the difficulty enormously without sense, the fewer and more difficult they are, the better.

Vikusato
04-05-2024, 01:54 PM
So basically you buffed hedo and ezg to such an extent that you can no longer run them without a premade party of good players geared up to the brim (run effectively to earn gold). So you just forced the good players who were actually helping out not fully geared players by running randoms/partying up with them to stop completely because now they can't effectively earn gold by running with them.

Long story short u just made another road block for newer players to enter the game without spending money.

Because logically speaking with the current buff on hedo n ezg u won't find any party unless u are geared up .
No more carrying ur friends/playing with ur friends who r not geared up .
No more helping guild mates out by helping them farm.
Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unreal

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 01:54 PM
It's not nonsense. Hedourah needed the buff.

You're a true Legend for helping others make gold and run this encounter. They need you now more than ever!

But not so. A Nerf is Indispensable.
Fakt is everbody wants it . 1 dont . Listen to your community.Listen to your Tycoons.Listen to your Backers.Backers they spend thousands of Dollars(Euros). I wirte very rarely in forum(u can check this ;p) but if nothing changes , consequences will be drawn . I don't want to do that because I've taken this game very very close to my heart and the Gaming Community.

Greets

Wortwechsel

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 01:57 PM
So basically you buffed hedo and ezg to such an extent that you can no longer run them without a premade party of good players geared up to the brim (run effectively to earn gold). So you just forced the good players who were actually helping out not fully geared players by running randoms/partying up with them to stop completely because now they can't effectively earn gold by running with them.

Long story short u just made another road block for newer players to enter the game without spending money.

Because logically speaking with the current buff on hedo n ezg u won't find any party unless u are geared up .
Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unreal

+Infinite
That's what i mean. ;*

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 01:59 PM
Personally, I always find players. But everyone else is left alone and leaves this game

Activista
04-05-2024, 02:08 PM
Personally, I always find players. But everyone else is left alone and leaves this game

Does it seem logical to you to kill the boss alone with ancient weapons?

presp600
04-05-2024, 02:10 PM

Treating ezg like its an event that has heavy competition. Its not its a map where people go to farm gold and youre making it pretty impossible for anyone who doesn't have an end game set. You say it feels right to you, but by the feedback I think you can tell no one likes this change and removing the farmability is killing your game. Its too late to make a change like this gold is already inflated, this solves nothing.

Sifff
04-05-2024, 02:10 PM

Imagine saying "time to make new friends" when this only applies to players with good gears to huddle up and farm in a pre made team. While leaving the newer n not geared up players behind . Lmaoooo the hypocrisy is unrealWell Said bro, 100% agree with ur statement!

Sent from my M2101K9AG using Tapatalk

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 02:22 PM
Does it seem logical to you to kill the boss alone with ancient weapons?

U misunderstanding something.

I mean : i always find a Team to clear Hedo but this isnt about me .its about the others who arent strong as i am. But read the other post then u know what i mean.

Greets

Wortwechsel

Marosok
04-05-2024, 02:26 PM
Someone here is stubborn. You're discouraging players (majority) from playing your latest PvE content and for what? Out of pride? Who are you making this content for? Certain well geared players can do the map in party, but does that mean you don't care about those without gear who can't? Is this VIP Legends? Do you think it is easy to make enough gold to buy all required pieces worth of many millions for average Joe when you decide to remove best sources and keep changing content's difficulty? I don't blame people for not staying around longer in AL, isn't one of your goals to keep players active in game tho? What if i tell you there is another map, that can be source of infinite gold in very short time as you called Hedourah pre-nerf, you just don't know about it (as a dev you should tho), because players don't run it in high quantities. Once they start will you turn it into VIP map with buff? Come on :}

Cinco
04-05-2024, 02:26 PM

Saying that only premade groups of top geared players can run Hedo effectively is not accurate - nevertheless you've communicated the emotional side of this issue very well.

Furthermore, I appreciate your candor with respect to the motives for players (who could previously solo Hedo very easily) insofar as they aren't as interested in carrying / helping as they are with gaining large amounts of gold in only a few seconds. I get this and I get how this tends to create a vicious fervor on the forums since gold loot has become so very important.

Everyone is getting more powerful all the time. While we did go from Hedo dropping in a couple of seconds to now taking upwards of thirty seconds to a minute we'll definitely see these completion times shrink like crazy.

From my perspective there was no reason to drop anything good from Hedo if he could be solo'ed in under 5 seconds. Now there's a reason for us to move forward with farming initiatives for Elder Woods. I hope that these future efforts entice you to run the content for reasons other than pure gold.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 02:29 PM
Someone here is stubborn. You're discouraging players (majority) from playing your latest PvE content and for what? Out of pride? Who are you making this content for? Certain well geared players can do the map in party, but does that mean you don't care about those without gear who can't? Is this VIP Legends? Do you think it is easy to make enough gold to buy all required pieces worth of many millions for average Joe when you decide to remove best sources? I don't blame people for not staying around longer in AL, isn't one of your goals to keep players active in game tho? What if i tell you there is another map, that can be source of infinite gold in very short time as you called Hedourah pre-nerf, you just don't know about it (as a dev you should tho), because players don't run it in high quantities. Once they start will you turn it into VIP map with buff? Come on :}

I happily encourage you to run the maps that give you the most gold if what you want from the game is gold.

As I wrote above - without adjusting Hedourah there was simply no reason to add anything more to it. No more loot. Nothing to chase. There was just no good reason to put effort into cool items since it could be dropped in a matter of seconds. I feel like we have opened up the possibilities here and I think it'll be good for the game in the long term.

Especially, as you say, since there are other maps out there you can run to harvest gold.

navabi
04-05-2024, 02:33 PM
Saying that only premade groups of top geared players can run Hedo effectively is not accurate - nevertheless you've communicated the emotional side of this issue very well.

Furthermore, I appreciate your candor with respect to the motives for players (who could previously solo Hedo very easily) insofar as they aren't as interested in carrying / helping as they are with gaining large amounts of gold in only a few seconds. I get this and I get how this tends to create a vicious fervor on the forums since gold loot has become so very important.

Everyone is getting more powerful all the time. While we did go from Hedo dropping in a couple of seconds to now taking upwards of thirty seconds to a minute we'll definitely see these completion times shrink like crazy.

From my perspective there was no reason to drop anything good from Hedo if he could be solo'ed in under 5 seconds. Now there's a reason for us to move forward with farming initiatives for Elder Woods. I hope that these future efforts entice you to run the content for reasons other than pure gold.

You could appease us by making it 10% more manageable and increase difficulty when u actually introduce gear that can do the type of damage you have in mind. Glad to see ego is more important than actually keeping game alive. For me this was the last straw, i have no reason to invest in gear i can’t enjoy. Meaning i have absolutely no reason to ever use my credit card in this game. Thank you for the change. Has been a good run.

Activista
04-05-2024, 02:36 PM
U misunderstanding something.

I mean : i always find a Team to clear Hedo but this isnt about me .its about the others who arent strong as i am. But read the other post then u know what i mean.

Greets

Wortwechsel
There are 4 normal maps and 1 portal, I think I don't need to tell you much about why the portal deserves more difficulty.

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 02:38 PM
You could appease us by making it 10% more manageable and increase difficulty when u actually introduce gear that can do the type of damage you have in mind. Glad to see ego is more important than actually keeping game alive. For me this was the last straw, i have no reason to invest in gear i can’t enjoy. Meaning i have absolutely no reason to ever use my credit card in this game. Thank you for the change. Has been a good run.

That's what i mean.dont forget your investors

Cinco
04-05-2024, 02:39 PM
You could appease us by making it 10% more manageable and increase difficulty when u actually introduce gear that can do the type of damage you have in mind.

Yeah. That's actually quite fair.

Given the completion times pre-buff it made a lot of sense to me that it would be more fun to fight Hedourah for at least 10 seconds or so.

I'll take another look at how players are doing against this encounter. A full rollback may be in order - or we could nerf what we have by a decent measure (so he's not paper like he used to be, but not the "impossible" monster he is now).

Later, when I have all the stuff that I want him to be dropping we can revisit how tough he is.

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 02:41 PM
There are 4 normal maps and 1 portal, I think I don't need to tell you much about why the portal deserves more difficulty.

I don't have to tell you again that I can complete all portals. Again, it's not about me, it's about everyone.

Mr.Loucks
04-05-2024, 02:43 PM
We all knew this was coming, just thought it was going to be the elite map. Regardless this is just a Speed bump, new gear and new strategies will come and the community will push forward. Only down side is gl farming is ALOT slower helping only the Plat whales imo....
Goodluck & Cya around :>

navabi
04-05-2024, 02:44 PM

Given the completion times pre-buff it made a lot of sense to me that it would be more fun to fight Hedourah for at least 10 seconds or so.

I'll take another look at how players are doing against this encounter. A full rollback may be in order - or we could nerf what we have by a decent measure (so he's not paper like he used to be, but not the "impossible" monster he is now).

Later, when I have all the stuff that I want him to be dropping we can revisit how tough he is.

I’m not against the buff completely and i do agree SOME would be reasonable. But the way he is now? Eraha is more profitable and that is depressing. Again i urge you to rebalance the buff. I never said remove it completely and many of the other comments don’t. Just make it manageable and make it asap. Because as of right now i truly have no reason to enter this game. I have probably more than 20-30k runs in eraha and i did not buy gear of this magnitude to do some more. Be reasonable.

navabi
04-05-2024, 02:46 PM
We all knew this was coming, just thought it was going to be the elite map. Regardless this is just a Speed bump, new gear and new strategies will come and the community will push forward. Only down side is gl farming is ALOT slower helping only the Plat whales imo....
Goodluck & Cya around :>

I assure u the “plat whales” that are actually also farming take no pleasure in this change. This helps no one.

Mitsooos
04-05-2024, 02:47 PM

On the specifics...

As for what is next...

Best wishes

I really appreciate your action on this matter, some people have big idea about their self and they forgetting from where they have started and asking greedy continued things that affect all of us.
Because when you ask always for more and more, in the end you get less from what was supposed to take, and this affects all of us!!!
Thanks.

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 02:48 PM

That's exactly how it should be. Rollback Would be good. Incl Awake event rollback because I spent about 8k plat and 300m only for my sword (lvl 86) for 15cd . ;,D ;,P

Mr.Loucks
04-05-2024, 02:54 PM
You thinking of the present not the future...
Less in-flow now, hm you think them new Arc that got the damage you want gunna cost? Just like when Kraken released and 200-300m was expensive then. No one like the update imo it was too soon but it is what it is.

Elvaenwae
04-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Make hauntlet easier. I can't kill mobsss :-(

navabi
04-05-2024, 02:58 PM
You thinking of the present not the future...
Less in-flow now, hm you think them new Arc that got the damage you want gunna cost? Just like when Kraken released and 200-300m was expensive then. No one like the update imo it was too soon but it is what it is.

So we should just not voice out valid concerns and issues because it is what it is? Devs are also human and capable of mistakes. The community and the devs should communicate in order to achieve results that work FOR EVERYONE. Shutting up and fake pleasantries help absolutely no one. If you have nothing to add to the thread specifically meant for feedback, if u are happy with the status quo, that’s ur biz. The people voicing their opinion are doing everyone a favor by speaking out.

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 03:01 PM
And please revise the Starbeast Sword. It's so weak. I've tested all the combos (Snow, Starbeast, Neptaris, etc....) and the Starbeast Sword is by far the weakest.

Wortwechsel
04-05-2024, 03:05 PM
So we should just not voice out valid concerns and issues because it is what it is? Devs are also human and capable of mistakes. The community and the devs should communicate in order to achieve results that work FOR EVERYONE. Shutting up and fake pleasantries help absolutely no one. If you have nothing to add to the thread specifically meant for feedback, if u are happy with the status quo, that’s ur biz. The people voicing their opinion are doing everyone a favor by speaking out.

+1

Greets Wortwechsel

Hulyepuja
04-05-2024, 03:05 PM
Guys we won265545

MightyMagnum
04-05-2024, 03:07 PM
Hi cinco, i just wanted to say a few things.

Cinco, you do know that you can add more bosses/just another map which involve harder mobs/boss. Add more weapons which equals things out.

I mean you can do many things without touching existing content which players loves to do.

People have farmed for months and a year to get kraken items, because kraken was helping people beat bosses in ezg/hedo and people was doing those maps to get gold.

Many players can't afford to buy platinum/buy gold with money. The gold people was getting from ezg/hedo was giving them something to work on.

It lured people to farm in cata to get krak items, so they can make gold by farming. We need gold to buy many things , awakening event , energy , elixirs , auction fees it all charge tons of gold.

We really need alot of gold for many things, and people loves to farm when they get something of equal in return.

I'm not asking to nerf it back to how it was, i'm just saying nerf bosses/mobs a little bit and increase a little bit gold loot.

That's all.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 03:08 PM
I'm not asking to nerf it back to how it was, i'm just saying nerf bosses/mobs a little bit and increase a little bit gold loot.

Sounds quite reasonable.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Here's what we'll do...

Hedourah and his echoes will be nerfed. It won't be a roll-back and he'll have more health than he did prior to the update but it'll be more like a +50% instead of a +300%

We'll also shave off the amount of health and damage that we apply to each of the later waves of EZG by a good amount so that it's easier to go longer without dying / running out of time.

Best wishes!

Mitsooos
04-05-2024, 03:10 PM
But not so. A Nerf is Indispensable.
Fakt is everbody wants it . 1 dont . Listen to your community.Listen to your Tycoons.Listen to your Backers.Backers they spend thousands of Dollars(Euros). I wirte very rarely in forum(u can check this ;p) but if nothing changes , consequences will be drawn . I don't want to do that because I've taken this game very very close to my heart and the Gaming Community.

Greets

Wortwechsel

The truth friend is you should be more active in forum so you can take apart when people's imagination and greed running wild.
Some people trying support medium low players, and some others they just don't care!
Were you that time to support the supporters!

Activista
04-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Here's what we'll do...

Hedourah and his echoes will be nerfed. It won't be a roll-back and he'll have more health than he did prior to the update but it'll be more like a +50% instead of a +300%

We'll also shave off the amount of health and damage that we apply to each of the later waves of EZG by a good amount so that it's easier to go longer without dying / running out of time.

Best wishes!

If they are aware that the map is that easy, why do they kill the boss with Neptaris and Hyperius? I think they should rather check the weapons we have.

Cinco
04-05-2024, 03:11 PM
If they are aware that the map is that easy, why do they kill the boss with Neptaris and Hyperius? I think they should rather check the weapons we have.

Well... if some big proc nerf is coming, I'm not going to bring it up in this thread! :-)

asommers
04-05-2024, 03:19 PM
Difficulty should be reduced in the latest server (content) update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?737484)). Enjoy!

-ALS