PDA

View Full Version : for starters

Cero
11-02-2012, 05:50 AM
Hey devs.

Suggesting to
-Increase the HP/MP drop rate( i reach level10 and only got one potion drop seems pretty low rate)
-OR amount of Gold drops (5hrs of gaming, still at 1k gold and wanting to save 3.5k to buy founders item... Unless i can collect the 4.5k daily reward)
- Lower the pet food fee( i stop feeding my pet cos it cost too much. And the energy only last for a short period of time....good thing it is immortal lol)
-Unlock camera view. (thou sam aready told me in game that it is made that way)
-

Also pls.check
The boss in the Mine map its a bit too hard

Thanks. GG

ninjaduck
11-02-2012, 06:30 AM
I agree with all of it except the boss. It didnt take me that long as a L11 Sorc :/

Maybe cos I had Heraldics on :P

But yea the Pot drop rate is ridic.

Cero
11-02-2012, 06:40 AM
Hmmm whata ur ign? Add me Scotchtape

Yea i only use looted items. Lvl10warrior 1hp potiont 9blue
Lol

ninjaduck
11-02-2012, 06:43 AM
Add Big. :D

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 02:42 PM
Hey Cero, let me go through your points of concern:

QuestionIncrease the HP/MP drop rate( i reach level10 and only got one potion drop seems pretty low rate) or [increase] amount of Gold drops (5hrs of gaming, still at 1k gold and wanting to save 3.5k to buy founders item... Unless i can collect the 4.5k daily reward)

Answer Make sure you are getting your daily reward and the daily allies. They give a good amount of gold that should enable you to stock up on potions and keep your pet fed

Question Unlock camera view.

Answer Regarding the camera rotation, this is by design. We have seen from other Legends games that new users can get really confused with the camera rotation vs. character movement. So, we have designed the game so you don’t need to rotate your camera to play!

I hope that helps!

TheRook
11-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Also boss in mine is ment to be a team raid I beleave sts is trying to more party/team work with al most of the bosses take a team. Unless your high lvl with a lot of pots to solo

Cero
11-02-2012, 04:55 PM
hmm so i guess im being a noob, game is still a bit too early for my whines:)

thansk for the tips/reply

Nextzone
11-03-2012, 12:48 AM
gold drop
pots drop and
pet feed fee..

Aeroflame
11-03-2012, 09:23 AM
>.> its contradictory to kiss one butt and rip on the others, anyways, I do admit that I need that camera view unlocked because the way I play on chrome, I'll end up tripping over my own fingers if i have to press 1+A then 1+S in rapid succession. The game is designed so not too many resources were spent on unnecessary stuff I think, and probably would've delayed release. Regardless of what problems anyone has, they can always put it in the suggestion box, and it can get reviewed/ignored. Haven't played AL so I can't really put my two-cents too far on that subject yet...

waitwaitwait there's still an energy system???

xcainnblecterx
11-03-2012, 09:30 AM
@aero No energy system....thank god, that was the first thing that killed dl

Aeroflame
11-03-2012, 02:14 PM
yo can a certain community guy tell me why AL is out in those two specific countries, but not chrome?

Elyseon
11-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Feeding ur pet isnt even really necesary
I mean its helpful but u could play fine without it

Elyseon
11-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Btw the camera really needs to rotate
Biggest con of the game imo

Cero
11-03-2012, 05:03 PM
as of now, im well used to this things(camera lock, low potion and gold drop, pet fee)

Low potion drop - get the heal & mana regen skills
low gold drop - doing dailys .. theyre only like 8hrs
pet fee - i only feed(full recovery) or play(portion recovery) when im killing the boss.

gundamsone
11-03-2012, 06:45 PM
as of now, im well used to this things(camera lock, low potion and gold drop, pet fee)

Low potion drop - get the heal & mana regen skills
low gold drop - doing dailys .. theyre only like 8hrs
pet fee - i only feed(full recovery) or play(portion recovery) when im killing the boss.
the amount of gold you get off 3 dailies will cover all the above and much more

Cero
11-03-2012, 07:36 PM
i spent my savings to get founders armor, which was my goal up above.

and still saving gold and disappointed and trying not to be tempted and im broke.

i

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 09:52 PM
yo can a certain community guy tell me why AL is out in those two specific countries, but not chrome?

Because they haven't released it for chrome yet would be my guess.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.