PDA

View Full Version : Guild Price & Skill Loadout

ninjaduck
11-02-2012, 06:28 AM
First of all, the Guilds are a bit cheap, IMO. I mean, I get about 6k a day, and thats enough to pay for a guild already. Surely this should match PL by being a bit more pricy OR the allies drop less gold.

Second of all, I dont like the feature of only 4 skills on the screen. What about a Quickswitch button that when you press it, you can access PvP skills or summat..

Just some stuff I found :)

ArtofWar
11-02-2012, 07:48 AM
First of all, the Guilds are a bit cheap, IMO. I mean, I get about 6k a day, and thats enough to pay for a guild already. Surely this should match PL by being a bit more pricy OR the allies drop less gold.

Second of all, I dont like the feature of only 4 skills on the screen. What about a Quickswitch button that when you press it, you can access PvP skills or summat..

Just some stuff I found :)

i like your skill idea =]

Vystirch
11-02-2012, 09:02 AM
First of all, the Guilds are a bit cheap, IMO. I mean, I get about 6k a day, and thats enough to pay for a guild already. Surely this should match PL by being a bit more pricy OR the allies drop less

I can see how that would be a problem in the future I do want to start my own guild and would like to get it cheep, but I do not want a bunch of potential members making there own guilds. So making guilds more expensive would be a good idea. But I would not recommend lowering drop rate of gold.ni like gold and do find there needs to be a higher drop rate in pl.

P.s. this is from the opinion do a player who hasn't played the game yet, USA :(

mike1298
11-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Sts stated before this that we only get 4 skills at a time. More character customization so all characters won't be the same.

Kuero
11-02-2012, 08:34 PM
So like in DL. I don't really like 4. Should have a switch option like in SL with 8 skills on total or O&C with 6 skills in total :/

Shellkaz
11-09-2012, 07:56 PM
I have played DL using just 4 skills and haven't found it to be much of a hindrance. Granted, I do not pvp. But I do know that people might prefer a different skill load out for pvp vs pve. I think that this would be a good option to have.

However, I think that even if we don't get different load outs, we will all learn to cope. After all this isn't Burger King, we can't have it all our way. :)