PDA

View Full Version : Quick Play and Server Restarts

darrensmith016
04-22-2010, 01:21 PM
I think it would also be cool if you put the "Quick Play" link somewhere in the game list section, because sometime, and i dont think im the only one, i like to visit the towne first, then when i click new game it takes me to the list, if there was a "Quick Play" there that would be very useful.

Another thing as a small request when you put updates on the system rather than just kick us out, could you say in game we are turning of the servers in x amount of time... ive only been kicked out twise.

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 03:42 PM
I think it would also be cool if you put the "Quick Play" link somewhere in the game list section, because sometime, and i dont think im the only one, i like to visit the towne first, then when i click new game it takes me to the list, if there was a "Quick Play" there that would be very useful.

Another thing as a small request when you put updates on the system rather than just kick us out, could you say in game we are turning of the servers in x amount of time... ive only been kicked out twise.

The warning idea is a good idea. However, I don't see how you could really fit in a quick play button on the lists page..unless you made the new game/join game buttons smaller or something

asommers
04-23-2010, 02:03 AM
We are adding quick play to the hud in towne. Should be in the next client submission.

As far as the server restarts, there should be a 2 minute warning.

-ALS

darrensmith016
04-23-2010, 06:51 PM
We are adding quick play to the hud in towne. Should be in the next client submission.

As far as the server restarts, there should be a 2 minute warning.

-ALS

honestly never got one, if you let us know hours in advance, because i check this forum alot during the day i can test it for you

Banned
04-23-2010, 07:06 PM
They do give warnings. And why would I want a warning 2 hours before? I'll probably just end up forgetting anyway.

darrensmith016
04-23-2010, 07:07 PM
or when you login a message say we are shutting down the server in x amount of time

Banned
04-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Now that's a pretty good idea. But I don't think it's really a priority.