PDA

View Full Version : Share your PL journey!

Bless
11-02-2012, 11:29 AM
Howdy y'all!

I want to share my PL journey with you guys, so here goes.

---------
My names Harpal (harry), I am 13 and I live in the UK. I was 11 (and the biggest noob ever) when I downloaded PL. I was just surfing through my dads iphone when I came across PL, I didnt know if it was worth downloading so I read the reviews...Half of the reviews were negative and that kinda put me off however i still downloaded it. I made a bear (forgot the name) and quickly leveled it to 18 - btw this was in 56 cap.

I read the app reviews again (idk why) and one said "this game's for 5 year olds" and that put me off - so I deleted the app...

Then after a month, I saw the game was updated and I downloaded it again. I made a bear (again) and leveled it to 15....I didnt have fun with the bear so I deleted the character and made a mage, I named it Miraclewand (Miracle, Miraclemage) were taken...and I played everyday, then the nuris cap came out, and I was level 51. I made a bird alt called it Miraclebird, I got it to level 32...Halloween came and i got myself a candy bag (accidently liq'ted) and a pumkin head. Shortly after the event, I brought a purple L10 sbl for 120k and i asked a random guy to help me transfer it on my other alt (I did NOT know what stash was, -.- sts really needs to explain this and cs to newbies). He scammed me LOL. After donations (ty to everyone that helped me) from players i brought another for 90k.

I liked pokemon too at that time (LOL!) and I had GPSphone on my iphone, so I took a break in PL and just played pokemon. But I got tired of the 2D game and started playing PL on Miraclebird.

I was doing runs in Alien Oasis 1 and i met my first PL friend, her ign was Visionnair (Chloe) we joined Urban chaos and I had a really fun time in that guild, Chloe taught me a lot about pve and we did a lot of runs together till she was L60 and i was 54. The PL UI changed around this time (I miss the old login screen).

I started playing PKMN again and took another break from PL. Then at around the end of nuris cap i returned. Ever since i returned i hadnt seen Chloe on and my guildies told me she quit :(. She left without saying goodbye and she hasnt come on ever since (I miss our good talks <3 stay safe).

After Chloe left Urban Chaos was broken up because she was the heart of the guild and a lot of people left including me. I joined a lot of guilds after that (MoM, One winged angels etc). Then i joined legion, i made friends with Oadriusa, xxthexxbossxx, Atx, una, drae and a lot others like LW, Hunz...

Mount fang cap came and i quickly leveled to 65 but was too lazy (and stupid) to cap and when the sang sets were 2.5m i tried making a set but i was too poor (900k only). So i started levelling Miraclewand which was L51, to 65 and i brought the helm, armor and wand but bracer was too expensive :( then with the money i had left i decided to be a collector and a merch. Lw helped me with collecting but i learned the art of merchanting myself. I brought discontinued items but after a while i got tired, i sold all my stuff and got 500k. I was really desperate to have a crfted lilith set, but some guy scammed me 450k (support is really helpful!). I continued merching with 50k that was left and i made 200k.

With the 200k i brought crafted orlok shield, and decided to sell for 300k... (wait for it...) I listed it in cs and 5 mins later i check it sold but lol i forgot the 3 zeros behind it and ended up getting 300g.

At this time i joined the forums and made some great friends that helped me through the situation, i never gave up. Then Humania came out, i felt lazy and just got to L67, nice work on angel set i loved it!

I sold all my remaining AO items and pinks from alts and got about 100k. Then i used my talent- Merching and i made about 1.6m.

At balefort one day i saw a kid L58 wearing a L58 glyph obe bow, and i brought it for 200k (i nearly fainted). I got a 5.5m offer for it from Marrypoppins (who plays DL now, miss u bro). I was really happy and i felt like a pro :) in no time i had gold cap. My bro Oadriusa inspired me to cap and in 2 weeks i was L71.

------

I just want to thank STS and the community for a wonderful experience.

Special thanks to:
- Chloe
- Oad, drae, Boss, Billy, Jhood and teo
- Legion guildies - fun times :D
- Lw and hunz for ur words of wisdom
- Apollo, Crim, Chicken, cookiez, - great forumers and friends (Sorry if i missed u out).

And lastly an apology because I have been a bit negative this week (not enough sleep lol).

Enough about me, anyone want to share their story? Dont be shy!

Yich
11-02-2012, 11:36 AM
I joined with 40m in items, 66 angel mage, 71 capped mage and PvP pro'ness. It was just there when I created my account. Dont ask me why.

Mage till the end
11-02-2012, 11:45 AM
I'll post my story when I'm on computer.

Superduper
11-02-2012, 12:34 PM
I started out as a loner noob (still kind of am). The first time I saw a level 45, I knew that was what I wanted to do. I wanted to level as fast as I possibly could. Right when I hit 45, AO3 came out.

I saw the void set, and I had to have it. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. The megablaster was the best weapon in the game. I saved every penny I could find (it was 500k, which was a lot of money back then).

Skip forward through some drama with people to Sewers. During Sewers, I made a little over 8 mil. Then I gave all my stuff and gold away and took an 8 month break. When I came back I met some great friends, including Oadriusa. I capped 71 very soon and set out to restore my small fortune. Then I joined Eclipse. I have never been happier in a guild on any other MMO. A few weeks later, Blacksmoke came out and now I have a little over 15 mil.

Noodleleg
11-02-2012, 12:43 PM
Oo look at that cool app! Yeah, so I decided to look up pocket.... And bam, I eez pro! But that didn't happen extremely fast ;)! So, one day... Noodle's jogging around. He sees a pro int bear named Vvake... Caleb, no matter how much you raged, you were a coo bro. Yeah, so he gave me a debuff build and there's my first twink! Fuzzpawz :O! Fuzzypawz soon became a copper bear... ew, noob still! So... Noodle decides to make a Mage o_O... Zaprekz! Yeh yeh... Stuff turned out decent in L35... But then... Noodle talked to Matt (Xazic-How do you pronounce it by the way?)! Fuzzypawz then became pro behr :D! So yeah... Just chilling with str... Still a bit noob, but after a few months... PRO. Yeah, I don't want to make this a 2 page thing so, I'll just tell y'all the beginning of Noodle's pvp. :D! And I can't ever thank you pros enough to introduce me to such a fun style of play <3! Cheers!

-Noodlezzzz

Edit:
Burd eez weerd