PDA

View Full Version : League of Legends!

Zapoke
11-02-2012, 12:04 PM
Hey guys~
I know there's a thread (by Zaltair, I think) about this, but it's an old thread. :)
So! I've been getting more and more into League of Leegends (LoL) and I'd like to find people to play with. I'm on the North American server. I've been going between Riven, Morgana, and Twisted Fate. My "username" is Zapoke.

If anyone wants to play LoL with me, let me know!

Noodleleg
11-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Just a bunch of noobs hiding in bushes. In PL, hiding behind trees actually took skill.

Zapoke
11-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Just a bunch of noobs hiding in bushes. In PL, hiding behind trees actually took skill.

Not quite. Lol. (: A lot more than that.. Plus, I prefer fighting AI (they don't hide in bushes).

Besides, LoL requires more skill and tactics than PL. ;p

Noodleleg
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
Not quite. Lol. (: A lot more than that.. Plus, I prefer fighting AI (they don't hide in bushes).

Lol... Long life PL

Zapoke
11-02-2012, 02:17 PM

Lol... Long life PL

Not hating on PL or quitting. O.o Just nice to have a small break with a game that's different then your average MMO that's 100% based on time spent playing or the amount of in-game gold you have.
Their easy fix was: 100% free game where you level up afresh every time and there absolutely no "economy" for the game. Which I enjoy. :s

Noodleleg
11-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Not hating on PL or quitting. O.o Just nice to have a small break with a game that's different then your average MMO that's 100% based on time spent playing or the amount of in-game gold you have.
Their easy fix was: 100% free game where you level up afresh every time and there absolutely no "economy" for the game. Which I enjoy. :s

That just makes games awfully boring. Economy ftw.

xkoolwillx
12-11-2012, 01:05 AM
I play LoL c: old thread but not that old cx. If you want i can play with you. My username is DeadlyHaste. Hope to play with you ^-^

Rot
12-11-2012, 02:43 AM
LoL is indeed very addictive. :3
I like using Master Yi, might look like an old fart but.. He's strong. :D
My favorite's Tryndamere. :)

Shonex
12-11-2012, 02:57 AM
Well...Master Yi is incredibly strong,but he`s easy to play with and that`s why players pick him.
Tryandamere is great,I use Nasus cuz if you farm enough with his Q skill he gets wicked damage(scored a pentakill yesterday) ;)

Rot
12-11-2012, 03:20 AM
Well...Master Yi is incredibly strong,but he`s easy to play with and that`s why players pick him.

Yup. You just need to cast two spells and use your normal attack, that's all. ;)

Shonex
12-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Yup. You just need to cast two spells and use your normal attack, that's all. ;)
Yeah,I know I played as him for a long time then switched to Nasus.I never had a pentakil with Master Yi though...
But Master Yi is a good all-around char :D

Thelastblink
12-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Pantheon IS DA BEST! Stack like 4 bloodthirsters + Black Cleaver and your a walking killing machine!

Rot
12-12-2012, 03:23 AM
I left out Miss Fortune. She's a goddess with Sword of the Occult, Black Cleaver and Blood Thirster. ;D

OverkillED
12-12-2012, 07:32 AM
PFFFFFT! LoL?! WoW is where using terrain and line of sight resides!

Astrocat
12-12-2012, 08:05 AM
I tried it, can't get used to it. I don't find it fun, or addictive.

Zapoke
12-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I play LoL c: old thread but not that old cx. If you want i can play with you. My username is DeadlyHaste. Hope to play with you ^-^

Alright, I will add you. (:

LoL is indeed very addictive. :3
I like using Master Yi, might look like an old fart but.. He's strong. :D
My favorite's Tryndamere. :)

I like Yi. But not tryndamere. Lol. :P I mostly play Ezreal, Ahri, Fiora, Twisted Fate, and.. Teemo. (:

I tried it, can't get used to it. I don't find it fun, or addictive.

Has nothing to do with the game, but has a lot to do with your preference of gaming. Which obviously is not for challenging arena games. :p

Zapoke
12-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Edit. Lag double posted. :)