PDA

View Full Version : need pvp help

amykahn
11-02-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm level 46 eng and haven't done much pvp and trying to figure out whats best way cuz i'm always dying lol and what stats should i upgrade and all? And whats best pvp strategies for eng?

javier995
11-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Uh...

How come none of the pro Engis replied?:(

Well, I'm a decent engi I guess since I was trained by the two currently best Engis, so I will give you some tips.

I prefer full int as if gives your skills more damage, and it's gives you more mana in the long run.

The builds are simple really. You have to choose whether you want rev or not tho, but I would suggest it since it gives a little extra boost when you need it. 1 in rev is fine. 6 heal, trans, bubble, protection, and your dots.

Engi vs op
You must stun them when they try to approach you; stun,leech and run back. Try to stun him and circle the pillar to get away and heal. Don't approach head to head.

Engi vs com
I stay on the coms, so they don't get away and make me lose my mana. Try not to let them run and just kill. If you can, try to stun them when they use rage.

Engi vs engi
Sadly, the one who dodges more and doesn't lose mana quickly will win in engi vs engi. When you're up vs an engi who uses the same gear as you, try to make them waste their mana. Mana is a key feature in engi vs engi.

Gear
Use a mana regen implant, l46 pink, when you're low. Be careful when you switch.

Use dodge gear, basically l44/45 purples.

Use l45 gauntlets. I haven't tried the pinks yet as I'm not 46. People who had the red gloves (pink), back when I was still in SL, would be the only Engis to beat me.

Dodge pet

Dodge implant works too, use that for most of your fight if not all of it.

iAmPain
11-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Uh...

How come none of the pro Engis replied?:(

They were too busy playing AL *cough*

Nice clean explanation though :P This is why I like ya javi, so dang helpful! >.<

javier995
11-09-2012, 09:28 AM
They were too busy playing AL *cough*

Nice clean explanation though :P This is why I like ya javi, so dang helpful! >.<

Awe you're so sweet seņor queso! Now Gimmie a cookie :3

Rittik
11-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Idk i still prever Full Str build...Ak will agry too..well according to Ak he is no more the "best" but still i find him Awesome

Rik[Rittik]

iRusher
11-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Spam heal only tip I have