PDA

View Full Version : Founder's helm

Malerian
11-02-2012, 02:50 PM
So, I just read on the patch note something about Warrior's Arcane Founder Helm.
I'd like to ask two questions :
-Any chance it will last until iOS release ?
-Could somebody post pics of each class' Founder Helm, if there is more than 1 version ?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for possible grammar mistakes.

Lowlyspy
11-02-2012, 02:55 PM
From pictures i've seen, there's a full founders set of gear that you buy from the plat store. Not sure if it's staying for those of us who can't play yet.

Phoenician1
11-02-2012, 03:04 PM
If it's plat-based, hopefully it remain until the the Big-Dog market is allowed to spend. (not "better", just "bigger".)

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 03:09 PM
The Founder's gear is a bundle set of equipment purchasable for gold designed to help you kick butt in the early levels of the game.

Kuero
11-02-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the items will stay.
Not being one of the first beta tester is a such inadequate reason to complain about.
But playing a new game on the first day/ official release date and you already would have missed some limited items (because you couldnt play the beta version) would definitely be a good reason to complain about.
I assume threads would be over spammed with "unfair" comments.
I highly doubt that the devs want to test out how often they can step on our nerves.

First day is first day, so why should there be items which only the beta players would have?

mike1298
11-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Well hopefully the founders gear will be available for a couple weeks after FULL release of the game.

ZeroBlu
11-02-2012, 06:56 PM
wait sam said gold purchased but from the pics i saw they look like plat purchased...
*sry couldnt quote dnt now how to quote...*

eugene9707
11-02-2012, 07:44 PM
wait sam said gold purchased but from the pics i saw they look like plat purchased...

well its kinda like both ? the gold purchased is more random then the plat purchased one i guess...
the gold one is called "Founder's Mystery Chest" and the plat one is called "Founder's Armor (or Jewelry,Helmet etc.) Chest"

gundamsone
11-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I think the ones purchased with plat has higher chance to loot the founders "pink" item.
The gold option costs 3.5k and so far i've yet to loot a pink or even purple item.

LwMark
11-03-2012, 12:06 AM

well its kinda like both ? the gold purchased is more random then the plat purchased one i guess...
the gold one is called "Founder's Mystery Chest" and the plat one is called "Founder's Armor (or Jewelry,Helmet etc.) Chest"
When i played AL I was givin a free 30 plat and well it was not a forsure by when u purchased with plat it was still a gamble pack :/

vampinoy
11-03-2012, 12:59 AM
I thought founders helm were awarded to the founders of STS games in general not one game? There was a thread about people asking why SL and DL didn't have one, just too lazy to dig it. Now, I wonder what's the explanation why SL and DL don't have founders? Why didn't SL and DL have founders? For the lulz? Plot hole? smh...tsk tsk tsk.

LwMark
11-03-2012, 01:57 AM
Well founders is for sale in game in gamble pack, they probably thought theyd make some good money off it , it is a " founders"

ZeroBlu
11-03-2012, 10:15 AM
Any way also for founders it could be like first come first serve cuz lets say when the game is officially released you can only get the chest thingys for only one month and then they dissapear.....
*lol i have bad grammar*

trixie
11-03-2012, 11:39 AM
You can buy the founders helm through a gamble pack using plat or you can spend 3500 gold and take a gamble on getting any of the pieces from the helm, armor, weapon, amulet, or necklace. They also have individual gamble packs for each of the items above. They vary in price from 10 plat to 30 plat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 12:19 PM
You can buy the founders helm through a gamble pack using plat or you can spend 3500 gold and take a gamble on getting any of the pieces from the helm, armor, weapon, amulet, or ring. They also have individual gamble packs for each of the items above. They vary in price from 10 plat to 30 plat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

fify

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.