PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Last Valley Protectorate 2024

asommers
04-11-2024, 01:08 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread is located here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?738079)).

-ALS

Brianeitor477
04-11-2024, 01:38 PM
New Star Beast weapons were supposed to be lootable in locks on this event? Preview doesnt say anything about it.

If it is a yes, could you guys send us screenshots of the procs? Thanks!

|Ares|
04-11-2024, 01:44 PM
Can we see the details of new star beast weapons? They were not shown in the event preview.

Encryptions
04-11-2024, 01:49 PM
Star dagg is worse than krak daggs but cost 3x + the amount. Nice.

Yuggernaut
04-11-2024, 01:55 PM
Star dagg is worse than krak daggs but cost 3x + the amount. Nice.

dont be stup1d mate, why you mention that if you know how cinco works? in 10 mintes he is going to say, it is because in the future krakens would be nerfed, you always making worse things encry, lmao

WheelNdeal
04-11-2024, 01:58 PM
Wow!!! Those locked crates are horrible!! What are the % of looting something good? 0.03% I'm guessing, went through 1700 plat without even a decent piece of equipment. What a big waste of money :upset::upset::upset:

deathhbringer
04-11-2024, 02:00 PM
Increase the gold drop in event there is nothing else to run in this event for per run less than 5-6k is not worth the grind

Tekila
04-11-2024, 02:02 PM
Not amazing.

Peylon used to drop from the boss and now the rusk artefact is only lootable in the lootbox.

Hope you eat well with all that loot boxes. Sorry for not being a customer. xD

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

omaigad gustii
04-11-2024, 02:03 PM
check this
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240411/4da99f91d029e54f49818b93238548dd.jpg

~ BumBumGusti [emoji1652]

Encryptions
04-11-2024, 02:06 PM
dont be stup1d mate, why you mention that if you know how cinco works? in 10 mintes he is going to say, it is because in the future krakens would be nerfed, you always making worse things encry, lmao

Lets use our brain here, when zaarus came out it was trash until they buffed it. Once buffed it became alot better than the lv 76 arcs. I would like for the star stuff to be slightly better than the kraks but not a dozer axe to zaarus difference if they plan to stay at a price value of 300m+. Let kraken still be very useful but star be on par with krak just a tad bit better.
Btw everything needs nerfed, aka "stat squish" if you don't know what it means look it up.

PirateKing
04-11-2024, 02:19 PM
can we have peylon drop from boss? Make event worth grinding?

Its already a trash event named by top guilds

Grimgz
04-11-2024, 03:07 PM
can we have peylon drop from boss? Make event worth grinding?
Its already a trash event named by top guilds

Yes please can we have atleast peylon art from the boss.

Lootalot
04-11-2024, 06:11 PM
SMH as always.

Sent from my head.

nathan2693
04-11-2024, 07:03 PM
No special drop? Something like Elon Rusk Badge or TesLOL title?

asommers
04-11-2024, 07:32 PM
New Star Beast weapons were supposed to be lootable in locks on this event? Preview doesnt say anything about it.

Preview updated with new weapon details.

No special drop? Something like Elon Rusk Badge or TesLOL title?

Preview updated with the lootable Tokras Fel Badge.

Preview also updated with the Tokras Fel monster image and Peylon Rusk Wagon interactive furnishing.

-ALS

nathan2693
04-11-2024, 07:36 PM
Preview updated with the lootable Tokras Fel Badge.

Preview also updated with the Tokras Fel monster image and Peylon Rusk Wagon interactive furnishing.

-ALS

awesommers. thanks

-ILY

Xcwarrxc
04-11-2024, 08:18 PM
2 weeks event and badge the only good drop from boss what

biogesic
04-11-2024, 08:37 PM
@Cinco any chance of reworking the rusk weapon warrior proc? Cuz it's kinda useless when u shot by a charge gun and bow it'll push back, atleast make the proc pull for warrior weapons

Sent from the bottom of my heart using Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-11-2024, 09:05 PM
is there any chance to add some purchasable slots on event vendor with the use of rusk tokens? something like inventory slot and etc. or
... some holders like armor, helmet, aura etc? would be cool since this is a 2 weeks event and there's nothing much to buy from it

Thank You

sanjikun
04-11-2024, 09:20 PM
let the old peylon artifact can be looted on boss .

and add some worth stuff on token vendor .

after u get badge and wisp theres no point on running the event i guess and its 2 weeks event 😅

nathan2693
04-11-2024, 10:43 PM
Also why does the lvl 86 rusk artifact doesn't have any special effects in it like what you did to person, golden clover and etc artifacts?

presp600
04-11-2024, 11:25 PM

anyway we could get this as a wisp maybe lootable from boss? unless I missed it

Mitsooos
04-12-2024, 12:40 AM
First time I'm my game life I see the store to selling energy kits with platinum before event!

The energy on crafting, what is their use?

nathan2693
04-12-2024, 01:10 AM

Or use this as an additional effects for rusk artifacts. But the event really is lacking of goodies to loot so I think this green thingy can be added to the table of lootable contents and the gold drop is quite low

nathan2693
04-12-2024, 01:18 AM

Or maybe consider this as a new back vanity trail (lootable)? @devs? We already have too much circling wisp in game and sometimes it's annoying. Need to see new movements for the future wisps too. Something like teleporting wisps

dmqp
04-12-2024, 02:20 AM
Checking stats of new sb weapons i understand sb aegis has low dps, aegis type of weapon never had high, but would be great if sb blade can go above 1k dps. Sb daggs are 1.5k, sb staff is 1.3k and aegis looks like poor cousin next to them. Hope blade won't lack dps compared to bow and gun.

Event should offer more gold from boss, gold from mobs as well, more loot from boss or in token vendor. Ignoring all that i can find my way to enjoy it. I can farm jewels there literally nonstop as this event is without energy. Not sure how long this can keep me occupied, my guess is not for 2 weeks.

New artifact is nice, but 100% luck is the limit and many players already have 100%. I would do it 30% luck and 50% gold loot buff in it, so there is motivation for me to upgrade from peylon to it through gold loot.

will0
04-12-2024, 02:35 AM
all mage's weapon always have the "lowest" DPS for some reason

Mitsooos
04-12-2024, 02:41 AM
I'm waiting to see when they start to complain about new artifact not giving damage stats but the not wanted armor % that me I like it XD

Thewolfbull
04-12-2024, 04:02 AM
Can the new star beast weapons dagger/aegis/staff have vanity versions added as rare loot if using the event farmer elix in the event? It would give us more reason to use farmer lix if not doing the leaderboard.

Ouch21
04-12-2024, 04:13 AM
Please add some rare drop on event zone to be more exciting to run. Thanks

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

Candylicks
04-12-2024, 06:14 AM
Alr I finally looted the mythic daggers. The drop rate is very low for those of you trying. You can see my leaderboard score to guess how many crates I opened. Better buy with gold.

As with the other mythic weaps you have to charge the weapon for proc. I tried it with beast set / without beast set. On bosses, on mobs where daggers typically shine.

I did elite zodias maps, elder woods.

If anyone is using them and are finding a single use for them please message me in game. I might be completely missing how these are used but so far 81 claws far outweigh these. By a mile.

I’ll update some more later but these are really disappointing.

:/

Statsonly
04-12-2024, 06:29 AM
Add some type of drop from boss or buff gf

Statsonly
04-12-2024, 06:46 AM
An item for 10k tokens would be nice also, badge or bound peylon arti

Tenguila
04-12-2024, 10:27 AM
How long does the supernova buff aura of star beast dagger last? It's not mentioned in the weapon description.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

Darklotusss
04-12-2024, 11:08 AM
At least one rare gear/jewel drop from boss (not badge)

Switchback
04-12-2024, 11:37 AM
Increase gold drops, that is not really close to being called "Good" when i can go take 6 seconds and have 1 elite mob from zodias drop more gold.

Add at least a luck bracelet or something, badges and title rewards are so old already, i havent considered that a rare drop for a long time(Probably because they haven't been rare.. and that should not be the only map drop from a 2 week event..).

I dont even know what those vanities are, seriously though, it just looks weird(Block weapons or what is it?). Wisp in vendor is just a random looking chunk or what i think is suppose to be a jewel? Nah.

Mechanics itself are ok, not terrible but not super fun. People can run way ahead and just clear everything before it becomes part of the event( need to spawn mobs and walls when they are closer to the cart.).

Currency chest is lame, you gotta add something different then Zodia points and those weak currencies,lol.

Most importantly : When are you going to balance Kraken items and immo bracelet? You should make it more apparent to people but if i had to guess for everyone a good time would be when monthly boards reset?

sarahe484
04-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Has ANYONE looted boss badge yet? No one in my guild has, I haven't seen anyone with it on in town... ANYONE? Not the rusk badge from locked crates... the Tokras Fel boss badge.

asommers
04-12-2024, 02:57 PM
... store ... selling energy kits with platinum ...

Has ANYONE looted boss badge yet? No one in my guild has, I haven't seen anyone with it on in town... ANYONE? Not the rusk badge from locked crates... the Tokras Fel boss badge.

These are fixed in the latest server (content) update.

-ALS

sarahe484
04-12-2024, 03:08 PM
Thank you! Still haven't seen a drop but it hasn't been long since update. Fingers crossed!!

Statsonly
04-12-2024, 06:42 PM

No. At 62k myself, have frienda at 80-150k+ and nobody has seen a badge

Shadowkid503
04-12-2024, 07:09 PM
Anyone know how much points you get for buying aura and opening locks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottings
04-13-2024, 03:26 AM
Lets use our brain here, when zaarus came out it was trash until they buffed it. Once buffed it became alot better than the lv 76 arcs. I would like for the star stuff to be slightly better than the kraks but not a dozer axe to zaarus difference if they plan to stay at a price value of 300m+. Let kraken still be very useful but star be on par with krak just a tad bit better.
Btw everything needs nerfed, aka "stat squish" if you don't know what it means look it up.

Dont buy it for 300m then?

Rottings
04-13-2024, 03:32 AM
Anyone know how much points you get for buying aura and opening locks?

If i recall, its 59 points per locked you open. Not sure if elixir helps that or not

Pxrk
04-13-2024, 04:51 AM
Tradefolk Daggs--> Proc dont work on event zone when u kill mobs in rapid succesion

I think Sword and Weap for mage is not working too

Can u fix it?

Itzmemohsin
04-13-2024, 08:40 AM
The event currently only offers vanity weapons for tokens and limited options besides the leaderboards. It would be great if all the luck/gold loot artifacts from previous years could also be obtained using event elixir. Since the new Rusk artifact (an upgraded luck/gold loot artifact) is available in event locks, it makes sense to also include the older versions as event loot.

These are all the Gold Loot / Luck Artifacts :-

- Peylon Artifact

- Golden Clover Artifact

- Blarney Stone

- Teasure Trinket

- Lucky Relic

Would be appreciated :3

tapsykrete
04-13-2024, 04:10 PM

hi sts,

can i craft this now since i still have the recipe and the weapon requirements for crafting.

Candylicks
04-13-2024, 05:11 PM
How long does the supernova buff aura of star beast dagger last? It's not mentioned in the weapon description.

Sent from my CPH2487 using Tapatalk

It’s like one second.

The daggers are completely useless. I have taken multiple videos and can send them to you to demonstrate.

recilencia123
04-13-2024, 06:45 PM

He is an old player, he knows very well maybe he just wants to comment to generate fomo xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

recilencia123
04-13-2024, 06:48 PM
Alr I finally looted the mythic daggers. The drop rate is very low for those of you trying. You can see my leaderboard score to guess how many crates I opened. Better buy with gold.

As with the other mythic weaps you have to charge the weapon for proc. I tried it with beast set / without beast set. On bosses, on mobs where daggers typically shine.

I did elite zodias maps, elder woods.

If anyone is using them and are finding a single use for them please message me in game. I might be completely missing how these are used but so far 81 claws far outweigh these. By a mile.

I’ll update some more later but these are really disappointing.

:/

gift me uwu

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-13-2024, 08:04 PM
Can you please add more lootable items or things to buy on NPC vendor? What about turn that line of big boulders that we see on wave 2 as a house furniture? It might look great as a house furniture too. Thank you

Apocalyptis
04-13-2024, 08:08 PM
Some kind of special rusk gem would surely make the boss loot way more attractive! Please consider it for next week :)

Xcwarrxc
04-14-2024, 09:49 AM
one of the most boring event, not worth running imo

Americanarmy
04-14-2024, 04:14 PM
It’s like one second.

The daggers are completely useless. I have taken multiple videos and can send them to you to demonstrate.

Send to me tooo

firstprestige
04-14-2024, 10:51 PM
tysm for the L1 weapons . amazing

sixzy
04-14-2024, 11:06 PM
event for jewel farming... nice drops

PirateKing
04-15-2024, 01:59 AM
The "Protectors Symbol" Badge

hope it has some motion/lil animated effect/glow something and not as boring as tokras fel badge which drops like 1/3000 runs and cheap af 3m cos so boring badge

Oawaoebi
04-15-2024, 05:33 AM
It is disappointing to not have any boss loot. Compared to previous years. I dropped 3x more gold with less gold loot%. Boss dropped mythic arti. Now it only drops legendary item some small gold and a small amount of chance to loot badge. Haven’t looked into the boosters. Maybe these are fun. Hidden behind plat elixir. Any gear I’m looking for, is only in plat lockeds. This Event does not reward anything for non lb runners.

I would like to know why there’s no more loot from maps.
•Are more bots present in the game?
•Do u want players to spend more platinum?
•Do you not want to give new players a chance to loot something good, sell it and be able to buy inventory slots?

You could add a recipe which is consumed on use: allows to craft 1 corruption jewel from 3 flawless.

Overall this event is very disappointing.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-16-2024, 10:47 AM
@Devs

Would you mind adding/considering/making a floating banner version of rusk oath wisp and a halo version of the rings coming from the rusk oath aura? make it a limited time sale then since you guys are giving us a feeling that you're not in the mood to add anything to loot in this event since its a 100% free to play cuz it doesn't require energies to enter the event zone. (i think this is also a good idea because there are some players who failed to purchase the new aura via platinums since its always been sold out in less than a minute)

Crystalwiz
04-16-2024, 11:52 AM
This event is not worth to run 2 weeks. No one is running it as the drops are worth nothing, just legendary gear that no one wants. Not sure why you made the drops so bad unless you are thinking of only low level ppl running it and the legendary helps them??? If you own kraken or star beast gear then these legendary items are worthless. I haven't seen any badges drop there.

It looks like you will just run eggszavior for just 1 week. This event is desired so much more than this current one. Please re-consider running this event for 2 weeks and instead run eggszavior for 2 weeks.

Stephencobear
04-16-2024, 10:54 PM
Easy to earn the 1 or 2 vanities you might want in a couple days
No reason to run after that due to nothing in vendor & bad badge drop rate

Add things to farm & or add more for tokens & if not there’s no reason for this for 2 weeks

Fail event for players & any sts time that went into this event- nopesauce

Xcwarrxc
04-17-2024, 05:03 AM
Why dont u add stuffs to drop from boss? or at least add something to craft, 2 weeks event without any good drop from boss?

Statsonly
04-17-2024, 06:09 AM
25 inventory slots for 5k would be a nice pay off, new players crying out with no way to get pass 25 slots

Alexwwe
04-17-2024, 10:06 AM
Something in week2 ?

asommers
04-17-2024, 10:45 AM
can i craft this now since i still have the recipe and the weapon requirements for crafting.

This will be fixed in the next server (content) update.

I would like to know why there’s no more loot from maps.

There's no energy requirement.

Why dont u add stuffs to drop from boss? or at least add something to craft, 2 weeks event without any good drop from boss?

Sorry, no plans to change Last Valley offerings for Week 2.

While it's a bit too late to adjust Last Valley, we appreciate the feedback to make future events better!

-ALS

sanjikun
04-17-2024, 12:08 PM
hope that next event will be good and we can make a profit by playing .this last valley event is one of the worst event i encounter. no item to loot thats worth it. even the lb reward is worst .

firstprestige
04-18-2024, 06:53 PM
i think those rusk power weapons should only give to your level . or within 5 levels above and below your level . what am i spose to do with a L10 rusk weapon on my L60 HC character

nathan2693
04-19-2024, 08:44 PM
I think you guys need to stick on the original time rotation on selling limited time quantity vanities/auras. Last week it was 5 per rotation and there are some who failed to buy it cuz it was selling out real quick, Now on week 2 you release 10 and the time cool down for next batch is too quick. It might have a lot of leftover quantities on store because of this method. Next time just try at least 7 copies per rotation + the original time rotation I think?

Neutrone
04-24-2024, 02:07 PM
Would be nice if next time you add a jewel chest for 500 tokens for jewels up to flawless tier.