PDA

View Full Version : Quest for devs about IGNs

NiN
11-02-2012, 05:47 PM
So that means that players who are able to play atm will get to keep their IGNs?
What if they are just creating names that they won't even USE but they just do it for the hell of it, take somebody else name?
i think that is really messed up and IGN should also be RESET until the game gets RELEASED for everybody.

I call this a FAIL if they dont get reset.

akfury
11-02-2012, 05:50 PM
I call the whole release a fail... This is me raging

Kuero
11-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Well I partially agree. I reserved two of my char names but there also was one I couldn't reserve.
But still: first come, first serve

Btw, I call the gender lock a fail, an epic one. They made fault already on pl. then on SL and DL they learned about and now they make another fault. I love rogues but my rogues actually "have to be" male.
So don't call me perv when I play a female also when I'm male. I got forced to do so lol

BodMaster
11-02-2012, 05:56 PM
IGN's have always worked the same.

The best/cool names and God names will be the first to go. Then possibly people trolling taking names of main/known players. (That were made up on the spot and have a rep)

Ephesius
11-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Yea man there was a thread about someome selling there names they hogged up like relllyy!

akfury
11-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Ikr greedy take the names you need and leave the rest ... And yeah gender lock is a fail

gundamsone
11-02-2012, 08:00 PM
First come first serve...it's a new game. If you didn't pay the plat to reserve your ign then others are free to reserve w/e name they want.

And selling names for profit is an offence I think. I mean it might be ok to reserve names for your friends but profiting off them?tsk tsk

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Hey Nin,

If you want to be sure to get a name, make use of the reserve name functionality in Pocket Legends, Star Legends or Dark Legends for 20 Platinum. Many names are already reserved by other Spacetime players in this method. We completely understand your desire to get in and play and we're as excited or more to bring the game to you when the Limited Release is through. Our apologies for the delay in getting it to you - we feel confident that the wait will be worth it for an awesome game!

Our thanks for your understanding. If you have further questions, please feel free to send me a private message.