View Full Version : Wedding anniversary rewards

Marosok
04-11-2024, 02:33 PM
Hi STS,

same as there is wedding anniversary irl (e.g: paper wedding for 1 year together through diamond wedding for 60 years married, all the way to the bone wedding for 100 years together), i think it would be nice to reward married couples in AL. First i thought of it as APS, but some want to stay single, so i've came with following reward for loyal couples:

1. 1 year together
reward: white title My One and Only
2. 2 years together
reward: golden title My One and Only
3. 3 years together
reward: glowing title My One and Only (1 to 2 sec of interval between light red and dark red to create kind of pulsing effect)
reward 2: red heart badge with heartbeat animation inside

thanks

asommers
04-11-2024, 02:54 PM
Added to the list.

-ALS

Candylicks
04-12-2024, 12:29 PM
Hi STS,

same as there is wedding anniversary irl (e.g: paper wedding for 1 year together through diamond wedding for 60 years married, all the way to the bone wedding for 100 years together), i think it would be nice to reward married couples in AL. First i thought of it as APS, but some want to stay single, so i've came with following reward for loyal couples:

1. 1 year together
reward: white title My One and Only
2. 2 years together
reward: golden title My One and Only
3. 3 years together
reward: glowing title My One and Only (1 to 2 sec of interval between light red and dark red to create kind of pulsing effect)
reward 2: red heart badge with heartbeat animation inside

thanks

So my one question is. …. You may be spoused to someone but then it resets the date if you use a different ring.

I hope this is taken into consideration!

(My spouse is awesome btw, just throwing that in)