View Full Version : Your designer has something with mages

tanasescu490
04-11-2024, 04:26 PM
Guys can you please for once make a proper staff out of this damn stick? This pisses me off really hard. Every time you release a new staff it has to be a stick. As a mage player I feel discriminated and this determines me to skip buying or using any of those designs. And it is not just me. Most of my friends have the same opinion.

This is something more expectable..

Activista
04-11-2024, 11:23 PM
a selfie stick would be nice hahaha

Snaptubepro
04-12-2024, 10:53 PM
Sts need a new designer asap!!

Candylicks
04-13-2024, 08:12 AM
a selfie stick would be nice hahaha

Alr this is so funny.

This has to be made. Mage staff as a selfie stick with camera pointing at face.

Hahaha +10000

tanasescu490
04-13-2024, 10:04 AM
This is the star beast staff. It should have a fierce design. Who takes you serious weaing a stick as one of the most powerful weapon released yet? They can add selfie sticks or whatever in themed event but for main releases they should cosider doing it properly for all classes. If I count the number of sticks we have for mage released over time I can build a castle using them. Do not mention the fact that there are some dope orb designs that were released as epic items. Why would you waste a good design on something no one wears?

Americanarmy
04-13-2024, 10:49 AM
Make a book grimiore

Neutrone
04-13-2024, 02:08 PM
+1 I've complained about this before. They at least started doing it less after that so I'll give credit where its due, but I do agree it would be nice to see less "selfie stick" staffs or really non at all.

I prefer this grip stays on things like swords and small wands.

Candylicks
04-13-2024, 09:38 PM
I was telling people in game about this thread.

Give mages a selfie stick!!!!

I’m still laughing.

Yuggernaut
04-13-2024, 10:00 PM
Sts need a new designer asap!!

for now is impossible, because the ceo of design department is cinco, so yes... F in the chat

Americanarmy
04-13-2024, 11:32 PM
Make a grimoire with words coming out of like minecraft enchantment table with glyph

asommers
04-16-2024, 11:58 PM
Passed this off to the art team.

-ALS

Dffleg
04-18-2024, 10:58 PM
Guys can you please for once make a proper staff out of this damn stick? This pisses me off really hard. Every time you release a new staff it has to be a stick. As a mage player I feel discriminated and this determines me to skip buying or using any of those designs. And it is not just me. Most of my friends have the same opinion.

This is something more expectable..

They have something not only with the sticks they made, they have something with the character. I told them to make a potion that makes them bigger than everyone so they can make decent vanities for them.