PDA

View Full Version : Naked Hotbar/Loadout

|Ares|
04-13-2024, 06:49 AM
Can we have a default hotbar/loadout that strips down the character from gears/vanities? Usually all inventory loadouts those are in use (sometimes leaving 1 without any setup works as no gear one) and when mixing the items/sets its painful to take the items off one by one.
It would help a ton really.

Apocalyptis
04-13-2024, 07:09 AM
+1 “unequip all” button would be so useful

presp600
04-13-2024, 02:17 PM
+1 more loadouts, too many different sets now 8 isn't enough.

MaAaT
04-13-2024, 05:18 PM
+1 also more spaces for loadouts. 8 isn't nearly enough with all the gear we have nowadays

Therapy.
04-14-2024, 02:59 PM
+1 more loadouts

Tekila
04-15-2024, 09:34 AM
I would say that hotbars are fundamental now. Selling them is like selling your gameplay. Moreover there is no way to grind for them without them now cause the only farming method rn is gold farm and it requires hotbars. XD

Would be cool to get 3-4 hotbars opened on every new char so the game is accessible and you can still sell your hotbars for 30 plats. ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

asommers
04-17-2024, 12:01 AM
I'm not quite understanding the request. Do you want an Unequip All button on the loadout editing page or hotbar functionality to fully unequip the character?

A button on the page is quite simple, but if it's the hotbar slot, not sure why you'd want this since it would be taking up a slot. It also seems like you can strip the character and use that loadout on the hotbar.

-ALS

MaAaT
04-17-2024, 02:09 AM
I'm not quite understanding the request. Do you want an Unequip All button on the loadout editing page or hotbar functionality to fully unequip the character?

A button on the page is quite simple, but if it's the hotbar slot, not sure why you'd want this since it would be taking up a slot. It also seems like you can strip the character and use that loadout on the hotbar.

-ALSWe could use one loadout slot as an unequip all button, but there's so limited loadout slots, that this isn't realistic.

|Ares|
04-17-2024, 04:56 PM

-ALS

Yeah thats what I'm requesting. The "Unequip all" button. Just that really.