PDA

View Full Version : Yeah i said it

Warbux
11-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Why so many complaints... I continue reading good suggestions and learning more about this awesome game... however I can't get past the people who say skills should have an arrow to another set of four or camera angles are not like other sts games... relax everyone this is AL not PL SL or DL... I think it's great we are only able to have four skills this makes for more customization... this is a new game ladies and gentlemen with differences and it should be different in fact if it were the same then maybe a new game is useless sts should have just updated other games... bring new stuff to the table... I think everything sounds awesome so far and I'm ready for a few differences I'm excited to learn and get used to... Quit being so impatient and start thinking of an ORIGINAL name that wont be taken... quit complaining... just my 2 cents...

-Bux

Kuero
11-02-2012, 09:29 PM
It's still in the beta phase so we got all reason to complain and suggest. Once the beta has ended I would agree with u

Warbux
11-02-2012, 09:35 PM
I have read several posts from samhayne trying to explain the camera angles... if he is trying to explain his decision with reasoning... lets more forward!!!

Kuero
11-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah several posts same answer. Identically same. He just copied and pasted.

They should stop apologizing for inconveniences whose have been caused, listening to the majority of the players and start fixing/ changing.
When the majority wants the option to rotate the camera why do you want to refuse them this option, it's just an option. Every player can decide itself then.
Choosing between something is way better then have to get along with something.
There's no need for being stubborn. It's the beta phase. They released it and wanted to have feedbacks and suggestions. Now they get them.

They don't need to change the whole game but some more options wont kill them. I mean some of us are paying for some of the game features. So they could also approach abit. And if not I would also be willing to pay for the rotating camera option.

It's still a beta version which need to be improved. They just can't reject every suggestion with "sorry for any inconvenience but it is how it is"
Both sides, STS and the community should find some compromises which can be found together here on the forums

Lowlyspy
11-02-2012, 10:35 PM
The game isn't in beta. It's the full version of the game (meaning 1.0 and above.) just the access to the game is limited so they don't have server crashes every 3 seconds.

Kuero
11-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah already wondered about the 1.0 version. But still STS released this limited version for a test phase. They were looking for feedbacks and suggestions.
It's doesnt matter if its beta or a limited release. The goal remains the same: improvement.
They stated it themselves. (Can be found here on forums and on Facebook)

Elyseon
11-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Camera should rotate
Imagine pvp with a fixed view
People will be sneaking up on you all the time
Idc what the reason behind it but currently its very inconvenient