PDA

View Full Version : Only Canada and Australia? Thats a bit unfair...

Zamu
11-02-2012, 09:27 PM
STS you know very well that most of your players are from the USA, UK and Asia, so why are 2 quieter countries getting to play the game first? This will only mean that lots of good names will be taken by greedy kids who will then sell them for their own selfish gains. The game should be released WORLDwide at once. So that everyone has a chance to get a good name and lvl up together.

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 09:34 PM
STS you know very well that most of your players are from the USA, UK and Asia, so why are 2 quieter countries getting to play the game first? This will only mean that lots of good names will be taken by greedy kids who will then sell them for their own selfish gains. The game should be released WORLDwide at once. So that everyone has a chance to get a good name and lvl up together.

Hi Zamu,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns. We know well that we have many more players around the globe and we respect them. That is in part why we are doing this - to refine the game with a "fresh" audience to smooth out the rough edges before bringing the game in full launch to the world. Many companies have taken to doing this, since you can geolimit via the different app markets. Here are a couple examples (click for articles): Zynga (http://blog.games.com/2012/08/29/zynga-montopia-preview/), Gameloft (http://toucharcade.com/2011/04/26/gamelofts-order-chaos-online-hits-canada-presumably-launching-internationally-soon/).

We really appreciate your enthusiasm for the game and can't wait to get it into your hands. Our apologies for the delay and thanks very much for your understanding and patience.

Zamu
11-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Hi Zamu,

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns. We know well that we have many more players around the globe and we respect them. That is in part why we are doing this - to refine the game with a "fresh" audience to smooth out the rough edges before bringing the game in full launch to the world. Many companies have taken to doing this, since you can geolimit via the different app markets. Here are a couple examples (click for articles): Zynga (http://blog.games.com/2012/08/29/zynga-montopia-preview/), Gameloft (http://toucharcade.com/2011/04/26/gamelofts-order-chaos-online-hits-canada-presumably-launching-internationally-soon/).

We really appreciate your enthusiasm for the game and can't wait to get it into your hands. Our apologies for the delay and thanks very much for your understanding and patience.

Okay now i understand, many players were saying it was fully released, thats what was concerning me. But if it isnt the full release then thats not a problem.

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Hey Zamu,

No worries. Thanks very much for your understanding. Arcane Legends is in Limited Release as we announced here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73727-Arcane-Legends-Limited-Release

dugantale
11-02-2012, 10:00 PM
So wait the game is basically a test? if so i think that would make more players at ease lol...

Samhayne
11-02-2012, 10:07 PM
So wait the game is basically a test? if so i think that would make more players at ease lol...

Our apologies for the confusion. Perhaps I can restate the announcement in a different way that will help.

Arcane Legends is released. It is released in a limited fashion to the Canadian and Australian regions for Android through Google Play.

By opening up to these markets with a Limited Release, we are hoping to test the game with a larger audience and ensure game and server stability. This way, when Arcane Legends launches worldwide, we provide you with a game that’s ready for you and your friends.

Thank you for your patience during these last few weeks. We are working hard to deliver you the best game possible.

We look forward to the upcoming worldwide release!

dugantale
11-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Ight thanks sam!!

akfury
11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Lol it's still unfair with a limited release there... Why couldn't I live in Canada instead of Alaska... Still really mad ^^ Ty sts for making me mad

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
This sucks. THIS sucks.

Zaonabiuibil
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Just wait. JUST wait.

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Just wait. JUST wait.

Ok. OK.

HunterSLAYER
11-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Astro aren't you using an idevice? :D

KingFu
11-03-2012, 10:14 AM
This will only mean that lots of good names will be taken by greedy kids who will then sell them for their own selfish gains.

Good job not jumping to conclusions!

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 12:00 PM
Astro aren't you using an idevice? :D

I am. That's why I can't play..

Zamu
11-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Our apologies for the confusion. Perhaps I can restate the announcement in a different way that will help.

Arcane Legends is released. It is released in a limited fashion to the Canadian and Australian regions for Android through Google Play.

By opening up to these markets with a Limited Release, we are hoping to test the game with a larger audience and ensure game and server stability. This way, when Arcane Legends launches worldwide, we provide you with a game that’s ready for you and your friends.

Thank you for your patience during these last few weeks. We are working hard to deliver you the best game possible.

1 more question Sam: Will the players from Canada and Australia playing now lose their characters like the beta testers did? Will the game be reset and all that so that when the game is released fully, everyone is lvl 1?

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 01:05 PM
1 more question Sam: Will the players from Canada and Australia playing now lose their characters like the beta testers did? Will the game be reset and all that so that when the game is released fully, everyone is lvl 1?

I don't see why it would or should be. It gives no advantage over new comers.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Kaytar
11-03-2012, 01:16 PM

1 more question Sam: Will the players from Canada and Australia playing now lose their characters like the beta testers did? Will the game be reset and all that so that when the game is released fully, everyone is lvl 1?Sounds fair to me, if its just a test.

Fyrce
11-03-2012, 02:27 PM
It's released. Nothing in the release says players will be reset, nor does it warn anyone that they might lose items/levels/etc they earn during their play time. So I think it's released.

That does not mean that when worldwide release happens, there won't be more items, levels and/or features enabled. It just means that whatever is in the game now, it IS a release. It's just limited in real life territory.

I have no clue whether people are spending plat, but I am going to assume they are since that's what it sounds like from some of the postings.

akfury
11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Dumb!... And yes it does give them a leg up DP... They will have gold and items... And exp and so on so fourth...

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 03:43 PM
Dumb!... And yes it does give them a leg up DP... They will have gold and items... And exp and so on so fourth...

Exactly! I find this release stupid. They should have waited for the FULL release so it can be FAIR. But whatever, can't do anything about even if there was supposed to be a BETA, but no.. Ugh.

Aracnus
11-03-2012, 03:46 PM

not to mention, most of the players will have evry single good name taken, and we won't get any at all. Just look at people like Seiyen, and Technique, and Gundamsone, they all have atleast 15 good names for chars.

akfury
11-03-2012, 03:47 PM
There already was a secret beta for AO's which that was stupid and unfair too

akfury
11-03-2012, 03:50 PM
not to mention, most of the players will have evry single good name taken, and we won't get any at all. Just look at people like Seiyen, and Technique, and Gundamsone, they all have atleast 15 good names for chars.

Ikr just greedy they aren't even gonna use the bloody names... Except sell them

Elyseon
11-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Also the best names will get stat boosts i heard
First world problems u screwed

Aracnus
11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Ikr just greedy they aren't even gonna use the bloody names... Except sell them

Atleast Seiyen said he'll give some of his away to certain people, and in contests...

razerfingers
11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Also the best names will get stat boosts i heard
First world problems u screwed

I got donaldtrump, does that count as a cool name? Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

CrimsonTider
11-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I'll be the bearer of bad news: Guild names will be the biggest problem. The second biggest? "Scams" from trying to buy reserved names with gold in other games. And for those who think the latter won't happen, SL was a gold mine in PL for those willing to reserve names.

Sometimes the community needs to be heard a little more clearer.

Shellkaz
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I'll be the bearer of bad news: Guild names will be the biggest problem. The second biggest? "Scams" from trying to buy reserved names with gold in other games. And for those who think the latter won't happen, SL was a gold mine in PL for those willing to reserve names.

Sometimes the community needs to be heard a little more clearer.

I would hope that the current Guild Master would be able to request a Name Change if someone takes an existing guild name. I personally that there should be an option for current Guild Masters to reserve their guild name as well as their toon name. I know I would have paid the plat to reserve my guild name.

Nightarcher
11-03-2012, 04:23 PM
I am returning to the world of STS games to play Arcane Legends... and now I find out that I can't play it at the release.

"Limited release" is just a deceptive way of saying "Some people get a head start." I understand the reasons behind it, but it doesn't make the rest of the community any more at ease when the devs try to hide the fact that those players get to play the game and have access to all name possibilities before the rest of us. At the very least, Sam could've just gone right out and said it. Hopefully I get to the name Gandalf before it's gone, like I was hoping when I actually had a chance. :(

XghostzX
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Yeah, sure... I understand the reasoning as to why STS did this. I still don't think they took the rest of the community into full consideration... but business is business.

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 05:00 PM

And how, exactly, does the fact that I have lvl 15 gear impact your game play in any way, shape, form, of fashion? With no pvp, it doesn't. At all.

-----

Skeletonlord
11-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Searching on the Internet, I find that Arcane Legends should be live worldwide the week beginning November 19th. That's only two to three weeks! I will link to the article. Hang on.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/03/spacetime-studios-releases-limited-beta-of-arcane-legends-open-in-canada-and-australia/

Aracnus
11-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Searching on the Internet, I find that Arcane Legends should be live worldwide the week beginning November 19th. That's only two to three weeks! I will link to the article. Hang on.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/03/spacetime-studios-releases-limited-beta-of-arcane-legends-open-in-canada-and-australia/

That gives the people who have ti already an advantage to cap a bunch of times, take even more names, and make the community even more angry for not have being released Worldwide to start

razerfingers
11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
That gives the people who have ti already an advantage to cap a bunch of times, take even more names, and make the community even more angry for not have being released Worldwide to start

I dont think people take them on purpose... If you want it should have reserved it

Zamu
11-03-2012, 05:52 PM
There already was a secret beta for AO's which that was stupid and unfair too

Yes the Ambassadors and longtime players got to play the beta first, BUT all that we did is lost, we lost our names we chose, what we did in the game and everything else.

The people playing now probably wont lose their names and stuff, so tell me how that is fair?

Aracnus
11-03-2012, 06:04 PM
I dont think people take them on purpose... If you want it should have reserved it

But, most of the names that players will want.. can't be reserved because they might not have them in any of the gmaes

Growwle
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM

I don't see why it would or should be. It gives no advantage over new comers.

-----

Deathpunch,

While I respect you and belong to the same SL guild as you, you are not Samhayne, nor are you an STS employee, so please let the rest of us hear it from STS directly.

As for everyone else that has to wait, stop being childish, we will get the game when STS is ready to give it to us. You all know that we will be the first to whine and say the game was released too early because of x or y bug, or x or y missing feature if STS did not thoroughly test the game. So go play SL, PL, or DL, or go do one or more of millions of other things and I will see you in AL when it comes our way.

Astrocat
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM

What!? This. Is. Disappointing.

CrimsonTider
11-03-2012, 06:15 PM
Common sense says when we have STS employees who won't allow name changes (otherwise known as unlocking unused account names), it is very difficult to reserve those names for AL.

Those of you shooting for AoA/GoA aren't thinking very clearly ATM.

akfury
11-03-2012, 07:27 PM
And how, exactly, does the fact that I have lvl 15 gear impact your game play in any way, shape, form, of fashion? With no pvp, it doesn't. At all.

-----

Okay so if I got to play 3 weeks before you did ... Level capped 3 toons hoarded ton of gold and items got the markets set to rip off new comers hoarded good names farmed kills for LB posistion ... You wouldn't be mad ? Yes you guys are getting a head start nuff said

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Deathpunch,

While I respect you and belong to the same SL guild as you, you are not Samhayne, nor are you an STS employee, so please let the rest of us hear it from STS directly.

Growwle,

I don't recall ever saying I was, so do me a favor and stop implying that I did. I believe I'm entitled to post my opinion here just as much as you are and me quoting dude and posting my thoughts does not preclude STS from posting and answering. Besides, it isn't like he hasn't started a thread about it already and spam a few other threads asking the same thing.

Okay so if I got to play 3 weeks before you did ... Level capped 3 toons hoarded ton of gold and items got the markets set to rip off new comers hoarded good names farmed kills for LB posistion ... You wouldn't be mad ? Yes you guys are getting a head start nuff said

Um, no, I wouldn't be mad. Why would I get mad over a game? If you get ripped off, that's your own fault, and everyone knows that the lb are worthless. Hell, I couldn't give two flips if they reset the kills and deaths like they did with SL, if just to silence the wailing and moaning here on the forums. I would, however, be disappointed if they reset everything as many people have spent actual money to level their toons.

-----

CrimsonTider
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Growwle,

I don't recall ever saying I was, so do me a favor and stop implying that I did. I believe I'm entitled to post my opinion here just as much as you are and me quoting dude and posting my thoughts does not preclude STS from posting and answering. Besides, it isn't like he hasn't started a thread about it already and spam a few other threads asking the same thing.

Um, no, I wouldn't be mad. Why would I get mad over a game? If you get ripped off, that's your own fault, and everyone knows that the lb are worthless. Hell, I couldn't give two flips if they reset the kills and deaths like they did with SL, if just to silence the wailing and moaning here on the forums. I would, however, be disappointed if they reset everything as many people have spent actual money to level their toons.

-----

But isn't it just a game? People have a "choice" to spend their money to level. Not that difficult to level a toon to lvl 16.

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 11:59 PM
But isn't it just a game? People have a "choice" to spend their money to level. Not that difficult to level a toon to lvl 16.

Difficult or not, they still spent money.

-----

moonway03
11-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Kdkfkfkfj

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Extreme
11-04-2012, 12:11 AM
This is really unfair!!

Elyseon
11-04-2012, 12:21 AM
Those of you shooting for AoA/GoA aren't thinking very clearly ATM.
Only reason i ever post ofc

akfury
11-04-2012, 01:18 AM
Growwle,

-----

It's not the fact that I'm mad... It's the fact that you said the people that are playing now are not getting a head start and they are

HunterSLAYER
11-04-2012, 01:29 AM
It's not the fact that I'm mad... It's the fact that you said the people that are playing now are not getting a head start and they are

I'm playing Al now and i only created one char because i don't want to 'sell' names.

I don't think i'm getting a headstart.
You can level up much faster than i do if you grind like never before. :D

Pls don't be Mad. It's just a game.

"Keep Calm and Wait".

CrimsonTider
11-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Difficult or not, they still spent money.

-----

And those of us in SL beta spent our time. Not sure about you but my time is just as precious as my money.

moonway03
11-04-2012, 05:36 AM
I saw someone ingame said there are 100+russians playing AL dunno if his lying

Deathpunch
11-04-2012, 05:57 AM
I saw someone ingame said there are 100+russians playing AL dunno if his lying

Probably, there are a fair few people playing.

-----

Astrocat
11-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Apparently it's going to be released worldwide around the 19th of november..
EPIC FAIL :(

Samhayne
11-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Apparently it's going to be released worldwide around the 19th of november..
EPIC FAIL :(

Hey Astrocat,

We have not released an official release date - speculation is all good, but let's keep it real, ok? Thanks!

DataPunk
11-04-2012, 07:44 AM
This fact has drijven away my motivation to play, i was looking forward to the first day of release and running around with only lvl 1's. IT IS unfair to the rest of the players if they will let you continue without a serverwipe and if this serverwipe doesnt happen i might not even start playing.

Really disapointed in STS and its SILENCE concerning this.

Astrocat
11-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Hey Astrocat,

We have not released an official release date - speculation is all good, but let's keep it real, ok? Thanks!

You didn't. They did: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/03/spacetime-studios-releases-limited-beta-of-arcane-legends-open-in-canada-and-australia/

''For the time being, the game is only available to users in Australia and Canada, but is expected to be released to the masses sometime around the week of November 19th.''

''Gamers in the aforementioned areas can grab the game now but, as noted above, the rest of the world will have to wait a couple week.''

Kanozaki
11-04-2012, 08:34 AM
You didn't. They did: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/11/03/spacetime-studios-releases-limited-beta-of-arcane-legends-open-in-canada-and-australia/

''For the time being, the game is only available to users in Australia and Canada, but is expected to be released to the masses sometime around the week of November 19th.''

''Gamers in the aforementioned areas can grab the game now but, as noted above, the rest of the world will have to wait a couple week.''

What Sam means is that STS has not released the date to anyone. Android police is speculating as well. I know you guys are pretty upset about this not being worldwide but hey STS does have their reasons behind it. Nobody wants to play a game which has a ton of bugs and runs on laggy servers right ? The only thing however which I'm going to see happen is people making a ton of accounts to hoard names and then selling them on later . This matter cannot be avoided but at least it's a chance for you to be original right ?
Just take a week or two to cool off and be ready to dominate AL once it's released.
PS: Despite living in Canada I'm not playing AL till full launch.

Samhayne
11-04-2012, 09:25 AM
This fact has drijven away my motivation to play, i was looking forward to the first day of release and running around with only lvl 1's. IT IS unfair to the rest of the players if they will let you continue without a serverwipe and if this serverwipe doesnt happen i might not even start playing.

Really disapointed in STS and its SILENCE concerning this.

Hey Datapunk,

While I can perhaps see your perspective, I'd have to argue that we've been anything but silent. If you're reading this thread, you have no doubt read our other responses to questions. If your frustration with us stems from the lack of concrete details, well - things are still in flux. The team is still hard at work on the game, fixing bugs, fleshing out quests, tuning features and more. There are also business deals in work. I wish it was just as simple as build a good game and put it out there for enthusiasts to play. I wish we were just building it for you to have fun in - well we are, but that's only part of running a successful entertainment business. At the end of the day we're trying to do right by our customers and meet our business objectives as well.

Thanks very much for your excitement for Arcane Legends and being part of our player community.

Cahaun
11-04-2012, 09:31 AM
This entire thread made me giggle.

*points at Reserve AL Name button*

BodMaster
11-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Some have already spent an arm and leg on IAP. So couldn't see a possible reset tbf. (Not me, just in general :p)

xcainnblecterx
11-04-2012, 09:35 AM
I also read on another mmo site that when al released the cap would be 40, when its actually 16. They also said pvp would be at launch which isnt. Maybe its cause its on limited release, but i rather have devs confirm it. As for roll back or a swipe, sts would be doin me a favour by resetting my stats and skills, and getting rid of my many deaths. While i now understand my roll. Look at the cup as half full, when it releases you wont have to deal with major lag, quest bugs, glitched lvls, glitched enimes, etc.

shadow90
11-04-2012, 09:48 AM
I just wonder why won't STS block IP address other than Canada and Australia since they limited release for those countries...

Elyseon
11-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Heres teaser for u applez
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-001813-1.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-025226.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-025259.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121104-010727.png
Yeh i died right after last pic lol

shadow90
11-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Heres teaser for u applez
http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-001813-1.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-025226.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121103-025259.png

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/ThePhantomCow/20121104-010727.png
Yeh i died right after last pic lol

Canada and australian only...
I'm bored...

BodMaster
11-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Canada and australian only...
I'm bored...

= iOS sucks xD

Deathpunch
11-04-2012, 11:22 AM
= iOS sucks xD

Now, bod, that isn't very nice, even if it is true. ;)

-----

ninjaduck
11-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Honestly you peeps aint missing much. It only takes about 50 hauntlets to get the elite cap, and founders is pretty easy to get as well.

Im about 2/10 to 16 and I usually just help out friends with leveling :)

razerfingers
11-04-2012, 11:44 AM
The only thing hard about playing is that when you ask a warrior to tank/keeo agro and he responds like so. I was disappointed :( im a rogue i cant tank i die in full parties and soloing haha

Deathpunch
11-04-2012, 12:00 PM
The only thing hard about playing is that when you ask a warrior to tank/keeo agro and he responds like so. I was disappointed :( im a rogue i cant tank i die in full parties and soloing haha

Next time, tell him:

Вы берете на себя инициативу, это то, что воины делают.

He should get the picture then. :D

-----

razerfingers
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
Next time, tell him:

-----

Haha, whats that say?

Cahaun
11-04-2012, 12:21 PM

Next time, tell him:

-----
Good one :)

Skeletonlord
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
People are already level 16, by the time it's released worldwide, people will be level 25+.

BodMaster
11-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Cap = 16

Bug apparently jumps to 21 at "full release".

@DP, have you not seen how much this dude worships iOS xD

iwinmail
11-04-2012, 12:58 PM
i got an ipod and an android

BodMaster
11-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Gratz™

HunterSLAYER
11-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Shad's probably jelly the Android users get to play Al 1st.
Don't get me wrong Shad, But i do have almost every idevice except the iPad Mini cos its the "worst" tablet ever designed by Apple in my opinion.
Besides, i wouldn't have even bought any Apple device if my side job wasn't developing apps. :D

So if Shad=can't play=Suggests ip blocks for Android users that are not in Canada and Australia.
If non Canadian and Australian ips=block=Players start using proxies and Vpns so in the end people who don't reside in Canada and Australia still to get to play :D
Shad's suggestion=FAIL.

Deathpunch
11-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Haha, whats that say?

Exactly? I can't quite remember, basically, "Warriors lead, get up there and lead."

Cap = 16

I have, which is why you should be like Mr. T and pity.

-----

Yamabuki
11-05-2012, 08:38 AM
Hi, I'm spanish player ! :-)

If you need play private me and i say how yoy can get it for your movil.

Hola, yo soy jugador espaņol

Si tu tienes el mono y necesitar jugar, hazme un mensaje privado y te dire como poder descargarlo.

DataPunk
11-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Is there going to be a serverwipe or not? Thats what i ment with the silence.

Samhayne
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Is there going to be a serverwipe or not? Thats what i ment with the silence.

There could be. Like much in life, there are no guarantees. It would be way better to catch an issue that would warrant a wipe now rather than after launch. We don't plan on one currently.

Phoenician1
11-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Fearless Leader, I think you and STS should most definitely take it as a compliment that SO MANY PEOPLE feel SO STRONGLY about staggered start dates for an STS game. I think it speaks volumes about how much they care about the games you and your team(s) are creating and running. Well-done, good sir, well-done!

Axelrod15
11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
I AN SO FREAKIN MAD!!! WHEN IS IT GUNA RELEASE IN THE US!! IM GUNA BLOW MY BRAIN OUT IF IT ISNT SOON!!!
Sorry for the rage

CrimsonTider
11-05-2012, 11:24 PM
I AN SO FREAKIN MAD!!! WHEN IS IT GUNA RELEASE IN THE US!! IM GUNA BLOW MY BRAIN OUT IF IT ISNT SOON!!!
Sorry for the rage

Might want to seek some serious help... Seriously.

BodMaster
11-05-2012, 11:58 PM
LB wipe at full/apple release? Happened with SL, so can't see this being any different. (Arguments from each side wise)

There could be. Like much in life, there are no guarantees. It would be way better to catch an issue that would warrant a wipe now rather than after launch. We don't plan on one currently.

Axelrod15
11-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Sorry for the rage

Dude I'm fine I just get really mad sometimes. ;)

Astrocat
11-06-2012, 08:48 AM

Lmao.

brianshown
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Your STUDIO is in Texas why didn't u put it out there and few states near there im in Oklahoma id give u what i think of it but oo well i just hope i can play my phone plays star and pocket legends but not dark legends cuz says not compatible hope arcane isn't

Deathpunch
11-12-2012, 09:04 PM
Your STUDIO is in Texas why didn't u put it out there and few states near there im in Oklahoma id give u what i think of it but oo well i just hope i can play my phone plays star and pocket legends but not dark legends cuz says not compatible hope arcane isn't

If you can't play DL, then you will not be able to play AL. Come to think of it, STS updated the clients for SL and PL today, also, so I doubt you can play those now, either.

-----
Sent from my Nexus 7

asifaiab
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
i spend all my anger on sniping ppl down in bia(brother in arms it isnt like gun bros more like black ops or modern warfare) with my awesome rifle :)
its fun killing ppl in pvp and campaign with my snipe rifle :)

shadow90
11-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Cap = 16

I got iOS, Android and PC
Umadbro?

Spenade
11-14-2012, 06:25 AM
Come on guys give us a break. Australia usually has to wait ages to get things released here. Games, movies, tv shows are mostly released in USA first, so you don't get it that bad.