PDA

View Full Version : [BUG] Enemies disappeared

Deathpunch
11-02-2012, 10:20 PM
In the gold mine the last bit of enemies before the boss and the boss never spawned for me. They did spawn for the others in the run. I had to leave the map and rejoin to get them to spawn.

On stock rooted nexus 7

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

tearacan
11-03-2012, 04:57 AM
I had it on several maps Already, looks like fake lag. Ping is fine, but no enemies or if there are any they just go nome.

Android 4.1 (not rooted)

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 07:07 AM
I had it on several maps Already, looks like fake lag. Ping is fine, but no enemies or if there are any they just go nome.

Android 4.1 (not rooted)

What device?

-----

ninjaduck
11-03-2012, 07:38 AM
Happens to a frend all the time. Never to me though. He says he gets locked skills and bad clipping on the map borders

razerfingers
11-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Happened to me on htc evo 3d non rooted android 4.1 xP

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Happened to me on htc evo 3d non rooted android 4.1 xP

How you get jelly bean on a non rooted shooter? 4.0.3, maybe?

-----

xcainnblecterx
11-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Ive found that if me and my party complete the map, go to town, and rmk the same map, none of the enimes have reappeared. I usually have to go into a tavern and wait a couple minutes before it.resets

razerfingers
11-03-2012, 09:21 AM
How you get jelly bean on a non rooted shooter? 4.0.3, maybe?

-----

Lol, thats what i meant. Ha. I never rechecked to see what i was talkin about. Totally unaware of what the version numbers are.

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Lol, thats what i meant. Ha. I never rechecked to see what i was talkin about. Totally unaware of what the version numbers are.

;)

-----

Fyrce
11-03-2012, 01:32 PM
Happened to me on Kindle Fire -- pet was stuck and party member was fighting stuff I couldn't see. Went to menu, went back to area and it was all fine again. Did not think ping was that bad, but who knows.

Yep, happens to me all the time too in DL. No mobs, no breakables, see fellow party members fighting/breaking stuff but personally do not see anything for awhile. Usually at some point, ping numbers go up. Everything loads when ping comes back down.

Rare
11-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Happened to me on Kindle Fire -- pet was stuck and party member was fighting stuff I couldn't see. Went to menu, went back to area and it was all fine again. Did not think ping was that bad, but who knows.

Not sure if its the same thing, but t his actually happens to me all the time in DL.

Breakables/Mobs/chests... everything disappears... after a few seconds it all comes back

Superduper
11-06-2012, 01:16 PM
In the gold mine the last bit of enemies before the boss and the boss never spawned for me. They did spawn for the others in the run. I had to leave the map and rejoin to get them to spawn.

On stock rooted nexus 7

-----
Pictures?

tearacan
11-07-2012, 05:09 AM
When it happens your pet also get lost, no interaction what so ever. It seems only to hit certain players (at random time?), not all players at the same map.
My friend got striked by it today. The pet was lost to be found. I could still chat and see my friends movement (rules out real lag if you ask me), but no pet and no enemies for my friend while i was killing everything.

Samhayne
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Hey guys,

If you are seeing this, can you please tell me the name of the character that you had this happen on and which class they are? Thanks!

tearacan
11-08-2012, 04:35 AM
littlejohn, class warrior
anoushka, class rogue

That final time where it happend (previous post), we were the only 2 players in the map village.

Anoushka
11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Yes and my pet disappeared too!

littlejohn, class warrior
anoushka, class rogue

That final time where it happend (previous post), we were the only 2 players in the map village.

troller
11-09-2012, 03:37 PM
pet named DEARY causing issues when with warrior the pet keeps sitting gets stuck at a place and never moves and then no enemies attack me and moving ahead in the dungeon every one vanishes and once while facing this issue i asked my frnd to come check me he was like u are stuck at the starting point of the game while in reality i was running around
IGN-- troller
class warrior

i think all pets are causing this no connection with innocent deary pet

Deathpunch
11-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Pictures?

Of what? Me standing around in an empty map? Pics won't help here.

Hey guys,

If you are seeing this, can you please tell me the name of the character that you had this happen on and which class they are? Thanks!

Deathpunch, warrior.

-----
Sent from my HTC Evo 3D