PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Star Beast Weapons

asommers
04-12-2024, 01:30 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

Killyxan
04-12-2024, 03:31 PM
The pull is 1 sec first of all and it has 7 secs cd Dosent make any sense kraken aegis got 8 secs pull and does heavy dot The stun isn’t even 3.5 secs its max 0-2 secs yes it’s sometimes 0 if u miss a hit that means it’s over I don’t think the auto attack is needed on this weapon since it removes 50ms in pve 25 ms in pvp (I don’t see any use for it anywhere imo) at least from the maps I farm at better would be to have the aegis proc actually lasts for 7 secs as it says in the description of the weapon with the stun and it should debuff 60% armor not 50% 50% seems low and it should have dot just like kraken aegis and also 30% armor debuff in pvp

Kraken aegis outperform the sb shield by a lot it feels like knight saber sword but with somewhat better stats even chain sword is better I don’t understand the point of the shield as of now if you don’t buff it and make the pull last way longer than just 1 second I can understand the charged hit to pull but for 1 sec pull? Definitely not worth especially if u miss the target if you could be so kind and tell me what is the use of this shield as of now I would be grateful ty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maisakurajima
04-13-2024, 01:20 AM
Im pretty sure all sb weapons have a horrible proc, people just use them for the base stats

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

Americanarmy
04-13-2024, 11:17 AM
Im pretty sure all sb weapons have a horrible proc, people just use them for the base stats

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk star orb has spammable Dot proc as long as u charge it it keeps reapply lighting dot on mobs and resets on every new mob negating the 5 sec cooldown or was it 7 op

Killyxan
04-13-2024, 01:18 PM
star orb has spammable Dot proc as long as u charge it it keeps reapply lighting dot on mobs and resets on every new mob negating the 5 sec cooldown or was it 7 op

Dot seems low af but dot isn’t the big issue here it’s the pulling part it’s 1 pull and 20 secs cd just like knight saber but knight saber got 7 secs cool-down this shield got 20 seconds cooldown it should have 7 seconds pull (just like kraken aegis ) and 10 secs cool-down then this weapon will get fixed idk about other classes I heard they are bad too but didn’t test I don’t play other classes

tanasescu490
04-13-2024, 08:04 PM
Sb shield is a total scam as it is for now. Unless you guys buff it to deal better, no one will use that sh.

Candylicks
04-13-2024, 09:36 PM
Daggers also completely useless.

Maisakurajima
04-14-2024, 07:12 AM
star orb has spammable Dot proc as long as u charge it it keeps reapply lighting dot on mobs and resets on every new mob negating the 5 sec cooldown or was it 7 opOnly works for multiple enemies so useless against bosses, also the dot is crap, whole 5 secs have probably same dmg as 1 sec of the aura from kraken staff which is just a side effect from the even stronger proc. Should be the other way around, mythic 81 was also 10 times better than arcane 76 but for the mythic 86 its different.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G998B mit Tapatalk

MaAaT
04-14-2024, 09:22 AM
Anyone tested it already? How is it?

Encryptions
04-14-2024, 01:21 PM
Tested daggers without the 6/6 set but have used krak vest, arti, and belt.

Proc duration needs increased, damage needs increased a bit to put it on par with kraken weapons or to be slightly better than them. They are literally just a kraken replica with less damage and a lower proc duration.

tanasescu490
04-14-2024, 03:04 PM
Why push mechanic on star beast staff? Staffs are close range weapons used mostly to clear mobs. People want mobs to be pulled not pushed. Why Damage reduction instead of any other aoe or even single target buff. I find it useless. Weapons should be the main damage sources and I would keep a simple formula for them, not trying to over complicate the procs just to look more fun. Change effects and how damage is dealt. dot pools poisonus, dot lightnings, shock waves, burn effects, explosions, healing wards for pvp (total separate or paralel to pvp as I don t want my mage to be a healer), unless you make a dedicated weapon for that. Just combine for god sake the kraken staff buff with forge gun stats and that s it. Unless you choose to change that damage reduction with something mentioned above. And regarding the design of the Star Beast Staff, consider adding something to it to look more like a staff. A dragon head on that stick or something. It looks booring and unfinished.

Lolifee
04-14-2024, 11:05 PM
Make the staff shoot 2x fireballs at different targets when the skill is used. Add perks like burning damage to new gear or are range so we can build our character more personalized. Release different mythic/ arc gear for different skill perks.
Make the star chakrams buff rog bombs so we can teleport back where bomb was placed on second skill activation

Lolifee
04-14-2024, 11:57 PM
Let star shield buff rally cry by 200% damage and make every party want a tank. We could get away from 300% insane damage procs this way and rely on our friends for those buffs. You could release so much different, maybe even some farmable gear and we would get away from farming only gold too..

Wortwechsel
04-15-2024, 05:31 AM
Tested daggers without the 6/6 set but have used krak vest, arti, and belt.

Proc duration needs increased, damage needs increased a bit to put it on par with kraken weapons or to be slightly better than them. They are literally just a kraken replica with less damage and a lower proc duration.

+1

Hes right.
I tested the SB Chain Sword (6/6) and the weaps need a buff and increase proc duration. In the current situation Starbeast is the little Sister of the Kraken . ;) and absolutely not worth to have it .
(Or Proc Stacking .that would be wonderful ;p)

Does anyone have Sb Shield experience ?

Greets

Wortwechsel

Candylicks
04-15-2024, 06:24 AM
Please look at the daggers. The proc is so short and the aoe is too tiny.

You also cannot proc and kill mobs if you move much to sweep mobs. The mechanic is that splash one second aoe dmg then it’s over.

These need such a buff. This post gives me a glimmer of hope.

I opened a lot lot lot of crates to get these and I don’t use them at all because kraken daggers are still so much superior to these.

(I also have Chakrams and am happy with the use on them)

I am really hoping other rogues can add better details on here so they can be buffed up for good use.

Ilove_Poopoo
04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Mage starbeast weapons need to be severely buffed. It's the only class where we haven't transitioned to it yet while other classes are now using them as part of their main damage set since it buffs them so much - and we're still stuck using Force guns. Sb orb is only used to benefit from the 6/6 proc.

And what is that Starbeast staff proc? where will we ever need a debuff proc like if we're being fr, when the current Kraken staff already does it a lot better atop its other stat proc buffs. Also, we wanna kill the mobs, and not push them away further... just for us to chase them again?

Players now wonder if the team assigned some random to make these weapons. Cuz none of it make sense.

Apocalyptis
04-15-2024, 08:21 AM
I would like to see sb set as an alternative to kraken set rather than just pure replacement. I’d work on that 6/6 sb buff and it should be good. Some nice buffs related to Elder woods expansion would be great too. People will surely find a way to use them in combination with kraken set.
Also nerfing kraken set would be huge scam for all the hc players that actually spent insane amounts of platinum to get the whole set, so please avoid doing that.

I think rogue/warr sb weapons are fine as they are, seen people using them in a specific way and they were really really good.

Wortwechsel
04-15-2024, 08:35 AM
I would like to see sb set as an alternative to kraken set rather than just pure replacement. I’d work on that 6/6 sb buff and it should be good. Some nice buffs related to Elder woods expansion would be great too. People will surely find a way to use them in combination with kraken set.
Also nerfing kraken set would be huge scam for all the hc players that actually spent insane amounts of platinum to get the whole set, so please avoid doing that.

I think rogue/warr sb weapons are fine as they are, seen people using them in a specific way and they were really really good.

Have u see a War use the (full) SB Proc or a War use the Krak Proc switch to Starbeast Sword (for dmg.Same with SnowSword) ?
I tested full SB ,SB+krak , Krak proc switch Dmg set, ect ect... and this SB SET buff is way to weak .

Anyone have SB Aegis Experience??

Greets

Wortwechsel

Tekila
04-15-2024, 09:29 AM
Buff orb’s damage and proc.

I heard all new SB weps need a rework and a big buff aswell.

Or will you nerf kraken ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Wortwechsel
04-15-2024, 10:47 AM
Never Nerf Kraken . HC Gamers invest large sums to get it .(Open chests).

Encryptions
04-15-2024, 11:04 AM
Nerfing kraken will only bring more issues. You can't even solo elite rahabkors hp bar with any of the star weapons proc, even when using krak vest belt and arti then swapping to a 3600+ dex set.

Wortwechsel
04-15-2024, 11:09 AM
Nerfing kraken will only bring more issues. You can't even solo elite rahabkors hp bar with any of the star weapons proc, even when using krak vest belt and arti then swapping to a 3600+ dex set.

+1

Greets

Wortwechsel

Killyxan
04-15-2024, 01:42 PM
https://share.icloud.com/photos/094M2In8lHUeGFe716YEtccZw

I hope the link works so you can see for yourself that’s how you can fix the sb shield and make it better than kraken aegis

First are the issues with the weapon proc:

1. Standard attack: it targets few mobs only and does low damage over time the 50 ms debuff isn’t useful anywhere and it should be removed the changes for the auto attack proc you can find down below in “how to fix the weapon”

2. Charged attack: it only has 1 pull and the cool-down of the weapon is 20 secs 50% armor debuff and 25% in pvp is good but could be way better you can find the changes in “how to fix the weapon”

Now how to fix the weapon proc:

1. Standard attack: create a void vortex that pull all nearby targets towards you for 3 seconds and does damage overtime, stun for up to 3 seconds pulled targets lose 50% armor in pve 25% in pvp the cooldown is 10 seconds *wearing the star beast amulet increase the duration of the pull to 7 seconds*

2. Charged attack: create a void vortex that pull all nearby targets towards you for 5 seconds and does heavy damage overtime, stun for up to 4 seconds pulled targets lose 75% armor in pve and 50% in pvp charged attack also has a chance to activate a shield that reflect 350% of incoming damage the cooldown is 12 seconds *wearing the star beast amulet increases the duration of the pull to 8 seconds

Summary:
That’s how you fix the star beast shield and that’s what we actually need not movement speed debuff not 1 pull and 20 seconds cooldown. we need something that can stand out with krakens and this isn’t it as it currently is

Thank you

Apocalyptis
04-15-2024, 01:53 PM
Have u see a War use the (full) SB Proc or a War use the Krak Proc switch to Starbeast Sword (for dmg.Same with SnowSword) ?
I tested full SB ,SB+krak , Krak proc switch Dmg set, ect ect... and this SB SET buff is way to weak .

Anyone have SB Aegis Experience??

Greets

Wortwechsel

Yes, in fact I have seen it and sb chain is superior to snow chain by far. Try other strategies than purely relying on 6/6 and I’m sure you’ll find a way to use it. :)

Wortwechsel
04-15-2024, 02:31 PM
Yes, in fact I have seen it and sb chain is superior to snow chain by far. Try other strategies than purely relying on 6/6 and I’m sure you’ll find a way to use it. :)

:D More Strategy and i change to C&C :D "just kidding" ;p

fakt is u dont need any "proc strategy ect" for a fix Star Beast Set and thats why the Star Beast Set needs a Buff .(Proc stacking acutally didnt exist.and i all ready combined and test it with krak proc ect ...)

And i mean Sb Sword and Snow only as Dmger for Krak Proc ;)

It's a pity that you've only seen it and don't bring any knowledge with you
If you have it, please tell us about your experience(thats important) and the proc strategies you are talking about, but proc strat are not the Point ;)

HolyGD
04-16-2024, 09:29 AM
Personally i think star beast weapons really need a buff or rework u can say.

soon
04-17-2024, 02:13 PM
:D More Strategy and i change to C&C :D "just kidding" ;p

fakt is u dont need any "proc strategy ect" for a fix Star Beast Set and thats why the Star Beast Set needs a Buff .(Proc stacking acutally didnt exist.and i all ready combined and test it with krak proc ect ...)

And i mean Sb Sword and Snow only as Dmger for Krak Proc ;)

It's a pity that you've only seen it and don't bring any knowledge with you
If you have it, please tell us about your experience(thats important) and the proc strategies you are talking about, but proc strat are not the Point ;)

You tried? Kraken Proc and switch to a damage set. When the Proc ends, wait 4 seconds and use a full Star Beast for a second Proc.

Wortwechsel
04-18-2024, 08:47 AM
You tried? Kraken Proc and switch to a damage set. When the Proc ends, wait 4 seconds and use a full Star Beast for a second Proc.

;)

That's not the issue. I all about the Star Beast IT SELF as Set.And this Set needs a Buff .

Greets

Wortwechsel

Tekila
04-19-2024, 01:20 AM
Procs are weak compaired to the game difficulty set to adjust to kraken.

Tekila
04-19-2024, 09:06 AM
SB staff and orb do the same thing lmao.
Orb is just a bit better in terms of proc cause you can spam it on new targets if charged.

It’s normal for chakram, chainsword and orb.

Daggers and shield procs do the same thing than kraken but in a weaker version that does less damage and last shorter.

Those weapons procs need a hard rework especially the staff it’s proc literally has the same animation as the orb, chakram and chainsword.

The mechanic of different proc on normal and charged attack is interesting but you can exploit it in a different way making something different on each type of attack (normal/charged)

As an exemple :
staff could has lightning type proc and psy type proc. On normal you can do a chain lightning coming from the staff that spray on 1-3 mobs. And on charged a arcane wave that extend in all directions to hit all mobs arround for

Review all the numbers (dmg output and enemy stats) and nerf kraken if needed because for real the new gear is not enjoyable.

Americanarmy
04-24-2024, 12:09 PM
Aegis is good just needs more dmg and more bufd to user and more armor removal or elemental dmg idk why yall havent put any elemental dmg to star beast set is that why they deal soo little dmg are they also suffering reduced dmg like krak in elder woods?

Oawaoebi
04-24-2024, 12:31 PM
Aegis is good just needs more dmg and more bufd to user and more armor removal or elemental dmg idk why yall havent put any elemental dmg to star beast set is that why they deal soo little dmg are they also suffering reduced dmg like krak in elder woods?

I like the idea of elemental dmg

Mythic
Orb 50% cosmos damage
Staff 50% Nature damage
Gun 50% Shadow damage

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Cinco
04-24-2024, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the great in-depth feedback!

We'll be increasing the damage output for all of the Star Beast weapon procs.

We will also be reworking how certain procs work based on your feedback. Specifically:

- Star Beast Aegis will get a 'pulse' instead of a single pull.
- Star Beast Staff will no longer push enemies.
- Star Beast Daggers' caster damage aura will be increased.

There was also an issue introduced a little while ago that prevented certain aspects of the Star Beast item set to work properly. This was addressed a couple of updates ago.

Aforementioned improvements to the Star Beast weapons suite are planned to go out tomorrow.

Best wishes!

Americanarmy
04-24-2024, 02:40 PM

We will also be reworking how certain procs work based on your feedback. Specifically:

There was also an issue introduced a little while ago that prevented certain aspects of the Star Beast item set to work properly. This was addressed a couple of updates ago.

Aforementioned improvements to the Star Beast weapons suite are planned to go out tomorrow.

Best wishes!
Thank you so much boss u the man

Americanarmy
04-24-2024, 08:17 PM

Best wishes!

Star beast aegis lighting procs not working on ekenta boss is this intended or a bug only dmg i can do with wep is basic atks

Tekila
04-24-2024, 11:06 PM

Best wishes!

We are tomorrow now. :)

Americanarmy
04-24-2024, 11:18 PM
We are tomorrow now. :)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalku are correct

Tekila
04-24-2024, 11:23 PM
u are correct

You are correct too

Switchback
04-25-2024, 01:42 AM
SB Staff Proc: I Tested it on Fly Lord(LB) and the charged attack proc ticks does like 40% the damage of standard attacks proc tick damage. Maybe im missing something here but that seems a bit drastic for a few more seconds of duration. Also, Orrick was able to cancel my proc after one second of duration( It was his heavy attack he always does at he starts of maps), icons stayed but damg and proc animation stopped.

6pc sb set and Krak Amulet(Int) + H. Lammy as base pet ( Crypt HB & Meph AA). Didn't use AA.

Cinco
04-25-2024, 08:54 AM
The update is not out yet. Expected sometime this afternoon

When I say the proc damage is increased I’m not saying it’s 100X higher - it’s a modest increase and it makes sense with the items’ Mythic rarity and it respects upcoming Arcanes.

Just hoping to set expectations :-)

Tekila
04-25-2024, 09:13 AM
The update is not out yet. Expected sometime this afternoon

When I say the proc damage is increased I’m not saying it’s 100X higher - it’s a modest increase and it makes sense with the items’ Mythic rarity and it respects upcoming Arcanes.

Just hoping to set expectations :-)

As long as we can have fun with them we are happy.

Americanarmy
04-25-2024, 01:22 PM
As long as we can have fun with them we are happy.

Same haha atleast they doing something nice to weps

Umai
04-25-2024, 02:41 PM
Nice Star beast Weap buff

asommers
04-25-2024, 02:43 PM
Break in thread now that the Star Beast item changes are live (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?739825)).

-ALS

Marosok
04-25-2024, 02:50 PM
7 sec was already long enough for set buff. Powerful new pet eh? Maybe, when you reduce AA cd by 1/2.

Americanarmy
04-25-2024, 03:40 PM
Love the buffs yall did

recilencia123
04-25-2024, 03:41 PM
why in sb aegis say proclast 7 sec (pull and dmg) but is 5 sec, 7 sec was good bcz kraken is 8 sec O.o

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Cinco
04-25-2024, 03:47 PM
why in sb aegis say proclast 7 sec (pull and dmg) but is 5 sec, 7 sec was good bcz kraken is 8 sec O.o

I'll take a look. Sounds like the description is incorrect (I don't think any of the SB weapon-based procs last longer than 5).

recilencia123
04-25-2024, 03:48 PM
I'll take a look. Sounds like the description is incorrect (I don't think any of the SB weapon-based procs last longer than 5).

hope change ur mind in near future T.T ty

MaAaT
04-25-2024, 03:52 PM
I really like the sb shield now. But is it intended, that normal attack procs with sb shield still do the same damage as before?

caabarader
04-25-2024, 05:06 PM

Best wishes!

I thought all weapons would receive buffs, but orb didn't :/

Feedback on weapons I've tested after the buff:
Daggers: Really like it, the damage output is just fine.
Staff: Still not good, the damage after proc for standard and charged aren't good enough.
Orb: Same as before, good for use as a damage weapon, but not a proc weapon, since the damage proc still bad.
Chakram: Compared to daggers, the damage of chakram is low, like orb, probably better to use as a damage weapon, but not for proc.

If they were designed to replace kraken as a better option, this buff still didn't made it.
If they were designed to be a weapon to be used after the kraken proc, they are doing it very well with their stats.
Daggers is the only of those I've tested that seems close to a kraken, not sure if better tho.

|Ares|
04-25-2024, 05:12 PM
Was it intended for star beast amulet to be part of the 6/6 set from now on? It wasn't before counting towards the 3/3 or 6/6 before.

imfeared
04-25-2024, 06:56 PM
Was it intended for star beast amulet to be part of the 6/6 set from now on? It wasn't before counting towards the 3/3 or 6/6 before.

It's always counted for 6/6. I've never used the bracelet for dmg set and always had the 6/6buff

recilencia123
04-25-2024, 07:17 PM
add more time for sb gears to 7 or 6 seconds, 5 is too short T.T

Americanarmy
04-25-2024, 07:21 PM

Staff: Still not good, the damage after proc for standard and charged aren't good enough.
Orb: Same as before, good for use as a damage weapon, but not a proc weapon, since the damage proc still bad.
Chakram: Compared to daggers, the damage of chakram is low, like orb, probably better to use as a damage weapon, but not for proc.

If they were designed to replace kraken as a better option, this buff still didn't made it.
If they were designed to be a weapon to be used after the kraken proc, they are doing it very well with their stats.
Daggers is the only of those I've tested that seems close to a kraken, not sure if better tho.

Thank you for the information :) sb aegis soo good now and havent tried daggers

Vikusato
04-25-2024, 11:02 PM
Test chain sword for warriors and the dps is still way behind than kraken sword. The dot timer needs to be increased for weapons

Vikusato
04-25-2024, 11:10 PM
Also Ive noticed that star beast weapons are missing elemental damage on their stats. Is that intentional? Maybe I can buff the DMG output on sb items if u add those elemental DMG buffs like on 86legendary weapons

Tekila
04-25-2024, 11:14 PM

Daggers are usable but still not better than or in pair with kraken daggers.

It still just does the same thing but in a lesser way.

But I admit that it is at least usable and the mechanic is enjoyable even if the damage is not lvl 86 grade.

MaAaT
04-26-2024, 12:18 AM
I already wrote this in update, but it fits better here:
I like sb shield a lot now after the buff, but I wonder if its intentional, that the dot from normal not charged attack does same damage before and after the buff.

Americanarmy
04-26-2024, 12:25 AM
Also Ive noticed that star beast weapons are missing elemental damage on their stats. Is that intentional? Maybe I can buff the DMG output on sb items if u add those elemental DMG buffs like on 86legendary weapons

I have the same dam question LOOL

Killyxan
04-26-2024, 12:51 AM
The star beast shield proc is great now however the pull duration is too short it should be 7 seconds instead of 5 I could at least kill 10 mobs in 2 seconds if this would be changed then it would be great and the star beast aegis would be completed there wouldn’t be any changes necessary if you would change the pull duration time from 5 to 7 seconds [emoji106]

recilencia123
04-26-2024, 02:28 AM
The star beast shield proc is great now however the pull duration is too short it should be 7 seconds instead of 5 I could at least kill 10 mobs in 2 seconds if this would be changed then it would be great and the star beast aegis would be completed there wouldn’t be any changes necessary if you would change the pull duration time from 5 to 7 seconds [emoji106]

yess 7 seconds is enough bcz kraken is 8 sec so if u compare with 5 seconds too shirt honeslty r.r pls devs re consideretion and i think ig u buff the time of proc duration will be balanced:)

will0
04-26-2024, 05:24 AM
nothing for SB orb? makes me think orb is not a weapon now

soon
04-26-2024, 04:44 PM
Star Beast Orb had no changes. The staff appears to have the same damage and much more DPS than the orb.

arcanelengends
04-26-2024, 08:33 PM
I hope Sb Aegis can proc 8s.

will0
04-27-2024, 12:48 AM
I hope Sb Aegis can proc 8s.

Make it 10 to 12 most op

MaAaT
04-27-2024, 07:25 AM
I feel like 7 seconds would make it very similar to kraken. But maybe 6 second for all duration buffs would help sb weapons. Sb daggers I think would also benefit from duration increase a lot.

recilencia123
04-27-2024, 08:49 AM
I feel like 7 seconds would make it very similar to kraken. But maybe 6 second for all duration buffs would help sb weapons. Sb daggers I think would also benefit from duration increase a lot.

sb gears should be better than kraken, no similar xd

Oawaoebi
04-27-2024, 12:20 PM
Make it 10 to 12 most op

Why not make it 25 ultra op

presp600
04-27-2024, 04:12 PM
War weps still fall behind in pve compared to their krak counterparts. Please buff the Boss damage

Oawaoebi
04-27-2024, 04:15 PM
Add proc which increases damage taken to mobs/bosses

MaAaT
04-27-2024, 04:36 PM
sb gears should be better than kraken, no similar xd

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TapatalkIdk who said it's gonna be better than kraken in every way. Boss damage is already better than kraken aegis, so it's not like sb aegis completely underperforms. I do think however dagger and aegis should last one second longer.

recilencia123
04-27-2024, 09:56 PM
@cnco why sb staff proc lasts 7 seconds and sb aegis proc last 5 seconds? :( and have same armor red

HolyGD
04-28-2024, 07:06 PM
Test chain sword for warriors and the dps is still way behind than kraken sword. The dot timer needs to be increased for weapons

I test snow chain and sb chain sword, the result it’s like 2% different. [emoji3166]

Myth_DE
04-30-2024, 10:31 AM
Tested sword on 6/6 ... Set as set buff doesnt feel it last long buff ,ovr amulet proc lasts as told and beast do ok damage as off ... Sword proc is op in terms whats miment around you mobs gets down imo and can on 1 charged move hit only kill whole eggzavier on my stats ,awakes,jewels so i would say does what needs to do but to reapply last long to proc again its kind perfect for pvp or so but mob wise pve kind of feel weird in kt 4 proc on start than on 3 wave up before boss... Dmg is okay but or buff lighting like on mage skill so that can connect on further enemies if close or range of it atleast other than that sb 6/6 with chainsword and immo demise is op 3.5k str top
Thats honestly what i think other than that rogue and mage didnt try but will rogue anyways heard chakrams are good
Ryxk

xFreaKzx
04-30-2024, 12:28 PM
I would like to report a bug with sb staff , it doesn't proc in pvp when used against a mage with gale force debuff activated, shield or glowstick , if the devs can verify it I'll gladly appreciate it

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Tekila
05-02-2024, 10:15 AM
Daggers proc range is to close you need to literally stick to the ennemy’s *** to deal dmg so it’s hard to deal multi target damage withit, moreover the proc don’t last long enough to chain more mobs.

Sometimes it seems that when you are surrounded by multiple enemies they receive damage one by one, turn by turn.

Would be cool to exaggerate it’s range or to modify it in a way it creates a trail that deals the damage for you like poison you spray.
Would be more usefull and I will stop comparing it to kraken claws.

Idk there are plenty of choices.

Americanarmy
05-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Fix sb staff subscription and add boss dmg to it make it target more then 5 mobs with dot proc or add a pull too it because its description still says push proc

Switchback
05-02-2024, 05:42 PM
After playing with the staff for over a week and trying to like it, it didn't happen. It just sucks to play with and is far from "Fun". You need to just add a buff instead of forcing mages to keep the staff equipped to use to the fullest. Bugs are still in these weapons and there are already new weapons coming. Maybe u could fix the items that you are currently selling, very very obvious bugs are not being addressed.

imfeared
05-02-2024, 09:39 PM
SB daggs aura range needs to increase. As another post stated you have to be pm top of a mob to actually deal damage to it. Going form kraken daggers to this just seems like a downgrade all around. Please consider ty

Cinco
05-03-2024, 08:43 AM
I would like to report a bug with sb staff , it doesn't proc in pvp when used against a mage with gale force debuff activated, shield or glowstick , if the devs can verify it I'll gladly appreciate it

This should now be fixed. The weapon would fail to proc against targets that were immune (or periodically immune) to one or more components of the Staff debuff.

Please let us know if you are still seeing issues. Thanks!

xFreaKzx
05-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Oh tysm :>

Americanarmy
05-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Buff sb staff let it target more mobs and fix it not procing on zodia bossess also orb is bugged with it only lasting 2-3 sec on bosses but otherwise proc last as intended on mobs and mini probably give mobs killed by lighting dot a explosion afterwards to dmg surrounding mobs

kikemm17
05-08-2024, 07:42 PM
As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!

trickmeister
05-09-2024, 09:14 AM
is it possible to make the proc of beast daggers longer? its only 5 seconds which is really short, krak daggers have 8 seconds

or make the cooldown of proc shorter

xFreaKzx
05-09-2024, 10:04 AM
As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!+1

Americanarmy
05-09-2024, 11:46 AM
After playing with the staff for over a week and trying to like it, it didn't happen. It just sucks to play with and is far from "Fun". You need to just add a buff instead of forcing mages to keep the staff equipped to use to the fullest. Bugs are still in these weapons and there are already new weapons coming. Maybe u could fix the items that you are currently selling, very very obvious bugs are not being addressed. whats crazy is that the sb staff which is a mob wep out performs sb orb on boss by big margin haha

kikemm17
05-09-2024, 12:11 PM
whats crazy is that the sb staff which is a mob wep out performs sb orb on boss by big margin haha

Exactly!! I was talking mostly about PvP, because I don’t do pve. The staff has had a bug that hasn’t been fixed to this day. Do more feedbacks on how mages are the weaker class in Pve and PvP! We need the developers to see this and fix it ASAP.

recilencia123
05-12-2024, 03:04 AM
@cnco why after proc kraken set with kraken gun, and swap with sb set with sb staff or orb can proc too the sb gear?for roge too but not for war? could u check pls?maybe warriors should also activate stacking like the other two classes, just saying...

Leonytis
05-12-2024, 04:02 AM
As a dedicated player of Arcane Legends, I have appreciated the diverse classes and strategic PvP dynamics the game offers. However, recent updates have introduced significant imbalances, particularly in PvP combat, rendering the game frustratingly unplayable. The introduction of new weapons, such as the Chain of the Star Beast and the Rusk Dynamo Night Saber Blade, has heavily favored warriors, creating an unfair advantage. Facing off against a warrior wielding the Chain of the Star Beast ALWAYS results in defeats, undermining the need for skill and strategy in battles. All a warrior needs to do to kill is mindlessly spam weapons attacks to kill its opponent, without the need of any skill. Additionally, the continuous buffs warriors receive, including the 4.5-second heal shield immunity and significant damage reflection bonuses on new items, exacerbate the issue. In contrast, mages struggle with underwhelming abilities and damage output, as is the orb, it does no damage to warriors whatsoever, widening the gap between classes and making PvP battles feel unbalanced and unenjoyable. I have made a compilation of videos of me and my friends from various occasions, showcasing the feedback I'm providing. Every mage that plays PvP knows this reality, and it's not just them; even warriors acknowledge the overwhelming advantage they possess... Urgent adjustments are necessary to restore balance and fairness to PvP gameplay. Whether through buffs to mages or adjustments to overpowering warrior abilities and weapons, I ask the developers to please address these issues promptly to prevent the decline of Arcane Legends' PvP community. Thank you!

+1

drawfflerz
05-15-2024, 01:11 AM
is it normal sb chain not lock on mob/boss while spamming attack?
so spamming the attack button just for activate the proc only?

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Switchback
05-16-2024, 12:05 PM
Are you ever going to fix the staff? It has been weeks and we cant even use half the weapon. Then on the other hand it can proc even when you have a weapon proc active(Kraken Gun).

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:44 PM
Are you ever going to fix the staff? It has been weeks and we cant even use half the weapon. Then on the other hand it can proc even when you have a weapon proc active(Kraken Gun).

Help me out here: when you say "fix" do you mean "buff?"

The one legit issue reported with the staff was fixed a while ago. Are you talking about something that remains unreported in this thread? I ask because I re-read the thread to see what specific bugs / issues the staff users are experiencing and I'm coming away with requests to increase the amount of damage that it does (like your proc damage example); not broken stuff.

TIA

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 12:46 PM
Help me out here: when you say "fix" do you mean "buff?"

The one legit issue reported with the staff was fixed a while ago. Are you talking about something that remains unreported in this thread? I ask because I re-read the thread to see what specific bugs / issues the staff users are experiencing and I'm coming away with requests to increase the amount of damage that it does (like your proc damage example); not broken stuff.

TIA

Staff’s proc isn’t working. Also, please read my thread above and consider leveling the playing field in pvp. Thank you!

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:49 PM
Staff’s proc isn’t working.

Please be more specific. What is not working about the proc?

From what you say, if I go into the game and it procs should I just assume it works and that you're not using it correctly? Is there no nuance? No detail to share?

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 12:52 PM
There have been multiple threads of feedback about the staff proc not working, which I assumed had been reviewed. My friend and I tested its proc in PvP, but when I used my shield, gale, or glowstik AA, it didn't proc.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 12:54 PM
There have been multiple threads of feedback about the staff proc not working, which I assumed had been reviewed. My friend and I tested its proc in PvP, but when I used my shield, gale, or glowstik AA, it didn't proc.

That's not a bug. When your target is immune to the specific effect it's not going to proc the effect that is nullified by the target's buff.

Other aspects of the proc will hit - but not the ones that your target can effectively ignore.

Hope that makes sense :-)

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 01:05 PM
That's not a bug. When your target is immune to the specific effect it's not going to proc the effect that is nullified by the target's buff.

Other aspects of the proc will hit - but not the ones that your target can effectively ignore.

Hope that makes sense :-)

I understand that the target will be immune if they’re using a shield, for example, or will take less damage if using glowstik AA. What I am trying to say is that the staff does not proc at all! It doesn’t activate, unlike the orb, which procs anytime as long as it's not on cooldown. The staff, with the effect "Standard attacks apply the 'Dark Void' debuff (if not on cooldown). This effect lasts for five (5) seconds and reduces target armor by 50% (25% in PVP)," does NOT apply. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, I don’t see the point of the staff even having a proc that will not apply to enemies in PvP.

It is already unfair enough in PvP, so I would like to emphasize once again: please level the playing field in PvP.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 01:11 PM
I understand that the target will be immune if they’re using a shield, for example, or will take less damage if using glowstik AA. What I am trying to say is that the staff does not proc at all! It doesn’t activate, unlike the orb, which procs anytime as long as it's not on cooldown. The staff, with the effect "Standard attacks apply the 'Dark Void' debuff (if not on cooldown). This effect lasts for five (5) seconds and reduces target armor by 50% (25% in PVP)," does NOT apply. Is it supposed to be like that? If so, I don’t see the point of the staff even having a proc that will not apply to enemies in PvP.

It is already unfair enough in PvP, so I would like to emphasize once again: please level the playing field in PvP.

This is true. The staff will not proc if your target is immune to the effect (in this case it's armor debuff effects). To reiterate: if your target has immunity to armor debuffs then it is working as expected.

It sounds like you're either asking for a.) the proc visuals show up but there's no actual change to target armor 'cause they are immune, or b.) the proc should apply anyway and ignore the target's immunity.

Historically, players get pretty upset when their defenses are ignored... but there are some weapons and proc effects that don't care about your resistance to debuff categories. It's certainly something we could consider changing, but I still don't see it as a bug when it's working as expected.

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 01:20 PM
This is true. The staff will not proc if your target is immune to the effect (in this case it's armor debuff effects). To reiterate: if your target has immunity to armor debuffs then it is working as expected.

It sounds like you're either asking for a.) the proc visuals show up but there's no actual change to target armor 'cause they are immune, or b.) the proc should apply anyway and ignore the target's immunity.

Historically, players get pretty upset when their defenses are ignored... but there are some weapons and proc effects that don't care about your resistance to debuff categories. It's certainly something we could consider changing, but I still don't see it as a bug when it's working as expected.

There have been multiple people, including myself, who thought it was a bug, since the orb works one way while the staff works differently. When you tap a player with the orb, it will automatically proc and reduce the target's armor and speed even if mage shield immunity is on, because the proc has been activated. On the other hand, the staff won’t apply any proc because mage shields last long, and then glowstik shield can be applied. You would die trying to activate a single proc from the staff.
If this is how it’s intended to work, then yes, I would like to request a change. Most importantly, I want to emphasize again the need to fix the issue with warriors being overpowered in PvP. Again, thank you.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 01:31 PM
There have been multiple people, including myself, who thought it was a bug, since the orb works one way while the staff works differently. When you tap a player with the orb, it will automatically proc and reduce the target's armor and speed even if mage shield immunity is on, because the proc has been activated. On the other hand, the staff won’t apply any proc because mage shields last long, and then glowstik shield can be applied. You would die trying to activate a single proc from the staff.
If this is how it’s intended to work, then yes, I would like to request a change. Most importantly, I want to emphasize again the need to fix the issue with warriors being overpowered in PvP. Again, thank you.

Ah! It sounds like the Orb is missing the logic that respects target immunities - which would mean the fix is either a nerf for the Orb or stripping the logic that the Staff uses to respect immunities.

Either works for me but I suspect that you (and other Mage players) would much prefer that the weapons just don't care about your target's strategic buffs... since the target will be gaining benefits that could balance / outstrip the incoming debuff.

Thank you for the explicit details. I should have time to look into this very soon.

As for PvP - every Class has their moment. Reflect is about to get capped at 10% for PvP (which will help some).

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 01:39 PM
Ah! It sounds like the Orb is missing the logic that respects target immunities - which would mean the fix is either a nerf for the Orb or stripping the logic that the Staff uses to respect immunities.

Either works for me but I suspect that you (and other Mage players) would much prefer that the weapons just don't care about your target's strategic buffs... since the target will be gaining benefits that could balance / outstrip the incoming debuff.

Thank you for the explicit details. I should have time to look into this very soon.

As for PvP - every Class has their moment. Reflect is about to get capped at 10% for PvP (which will help some).

It's not just the mage's star beast weapons; it's every class' star beast. I believe that every weapon should respect immunity. Additionally, it's not just reflection; the star beast chain and the new Rusk weapon for warriors are simply too overpowered compared to rogue and mage weapons. We lack damage compared to theirs, even though they are not damage-focused classes.

To paint a clearer picture, consider this: a warrior with 2k strength can one-tap a 4k int mage with the chain or eliminate them with the Rusk reflection. Clashes and versus matches aren't the same anymore if a single warrior can take on four opponents in a team death-match. 4v1!!

Cinco
05-16-2024, 02:30 PM
It's not just the mage's star beast weapons; it's every class' star beast. I believe that every weapon should respect immunity. Additionally, it's not just reflection; the star beast chain and the new Rusk weapon for warriors are simply too overpowered compared to rogue and mage weapons. We lack damage compared to theirs, even though they are not damage-focused classes.

To paint a clearer picture, consider this: a warrior with 2k strength can one-tap a 4k int mage with the chain or eliminate them with the Rusk reflection. Clashes and versus matches aren't the same anymore if a single warrior can take on four opponents in a team death-match. 4v1!!

Cool. We'll do a pass through all of the Star Beast weapon proc data and ensure that it's consistent with respect to immunity logic. The expected result will be Orbs won't proc in situations where the Staff won't proc. Not sure when this will be looked into (as PvP is among the lowest of priorities for the team) but it's on the list! :-)

Killyxan
05-16-2024, 03:05 PM
Cool. We'll do a pass through all of the Star Beast weapon proc data and ensure that it's consistent with respect to immunity logic. The expected result will be Orbs won't proc in situations where the Staff won't proc. Not sure when this will be looked into (as PvP is among the lowest of priorities for the team) but it's on the list! :-)

Well could you buff the duration of the star beast shield from 5 seconds to 7 seconds that would be much appreciated

Apocalyptis
05-16-2024, 03:11 PM
Well could you buff the duration of the star beast shield from 5 seconds to 7 seconds that would be much appreciated

-1, it’s good as it is. You can use kraken aegis if you want long lasting pull. :)

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 04:14 PM

Why would PvP be among the lowest priorities for the team when everyone would play it if it was fair for everyone. People stop playing PvP because of the unfairness. Even if one player played it, it’s part of the game and should be addressed with the same importance as the other game modes. There’s many players who would agree.

Cinco
05-16-2024, 04:18 PM
Why would PvP be among the lowest priorities for the team when everyone would play it if it was fair for everyone. People stop playing PvP because of the unfairness. Even if one player played it, it’s part of the game and should be addressed with the same importance as the other game modes. There’s many players who would agree.

This isn't the place to rehash the years of conversation we've had on PvP - so I would encourage you to read some of the other feedback from the development team on the value of PvP.

TLDR; the PvP modes at their very finest, most balanced and exciting, only appeal to a very small number of players. Ever. Since the beginning of time in Arlor. There was not a point in history where PvP was anything more than a fun diversion for a handful of our beloved Legends.

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 04:32 PM
This isn't the place to rehash the years of conversation we've had on PvP - so I would encourage you to read some of the other feedback from the development team on the value of PvP.

TLDR; the PvP modes at their very finest, most balanced and exciting, only appeal to a very small number of players. Ever. Since the beginning of time in Arlor. There was not a point in history where PvP was anything more than a fun diversion for a handful of our beloved Legends.

I have been playing AL for a very long time. I only play this game for the PvP mode. As do most of the people I know in the game. As I mentioned before, even if only one player played PvP, it should still be in your list of priorities. Every aspect of the game is important, regardless of the number of participants.

xFreaKzx
05-16-2024, 04:54 PM
This makes no sense cause first of all when I addressed this problem for the first time u said that staff would fail to proc on immune targets but u had "fixed it" and told me to look into it and let u know but it never changed, it still don't proc on immune targets and now ur saying that it's part of the mechanic of the staff which also makes no sense cause every weapon that has a proc in the game do proc on immune targets and it has always been like that

No proc in game can bypass or ignore immunity but u are still allowed to proc before hand to get the damage buffs and also other benifits of the proc that is being used but the target itself it's not taking any damage while his immunity is active. It's a very big disadvantage and it actually makes the sb staff unusable in pvp cause it means that u would have to time ur proc perfectly with the target's immunity to sussesfully proc which Is an unrealistic thing to do.

What we are trying to say here is to please make the staff proc work like all the other procs do so we can properly used it in pvp( idk if the same thing is happening in pve with the immunity situation)

Cinco
05-16-2024, 05:30 PM
This makes no sense cause first of all when I addressed this problem for the first time u said that staff would fail to proc on immune targets but u had "fixed it" and told me to look into it and let u know but it never changed, it still don't proc on immune targets and now ur saying that it's part of the mechanic of the staff which also makes no sense cause every weapon that has a proc in the game do proc on immune targets and it has always been like that

No proc in game can bypass or ignore immunity but u are still allowed to proc before hand to get the damage buffs and also other benifits of the proc that is being used but the target itself it's not taking any damage while his immunity is active. It's a very big disadvantage and it actually makes the sb staff unusable in pvp cause it means that u would have to time ur proc perfectly with the target's immunity to sussesfully proc which Is an unrealistic thing to do.

What we are trying to say here is to please make the staff proc work like all the other procs do so we can properly used it in pvp( idk if the same thing is happening in pve with the immunity situation)

So far as I can tell the individual debuffs are being applied unless the target is specifically immune. I’ll double check since you’re saying that it’s not behaving properly. I do not see visual effects on all of the debuffs - so it may be related to that (insofar as you may not be seeing debuffs that are actually being applied) - so we will need to figure out how to address that.

To be clear: you’re advocating that the procs ignore target immunity? I kinda figured that would be the general sentiment but so far it doesn’t sound like there is consensus.

xFreaKzx
05-16-2024, 08:20 PM
The only problem is the lightning effect , that lightning effect does damage over time and it doesn't proc when target has immunity unlike orb that does proc this lightning over the target doing heavy dot, other than that everything else is good

xFreaKzx
05-16-2024, 08:23 PM
So far as I can tell the individual debuffs are being applied unless the target is specifically immune. I’ll double check since you’re saying that it’s not behaving properly. I do not see visual effects on all of the debuffs - so it may be related to that (insofar as you may not be seeing debuffs that are actually being applied) - so we will need to figure out how to address that.

To be clear: you’re advocating that the procs ignore target immunity? I kinda figured that would be the general sentiment but so far it doesn’t sound like there is consensus.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI forgot to add that the orb does proc the lightning (dot) on immune targets in my latest feedback

kikemm17
05-16-2024, 08:30 PM
I forgot to add that the orb does proc the lightning (dot) on immune targets in my latest feedback

Let’s hope everyone else sees this and agrees with us. PvP is just unplayable as long as a warrior is in the fight. I mentioned before that a warrior can literally take on a whole team easily. I don’t think they will do anything to level the playing field. Anyways, let’s just hope they do something to be able to match the warriors’ power.

recilencia123
05-16-2024, 09:29 PM

yes pls need more time, or increase dmg of pull, krak aeg have 8 sec and give same 75% dmg red @.@ ty

Atomsite
05-17-2024, 02:40 PM
So im wondering why star weapons are unbalanced, i do play rouge and with sb daggers i have same clear like with krak daggers, but i see wars clearing maps with sb sword faster then any other class.
Im sorry i just came back to gamr after few months and i dont get it.

qwertyuip
05-17-2024, 03:59 PM
sb opeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee