PDA

View Full Version : Guys

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-09-2010, 01:23 AM
When will jailbreak for 4.0.1 be released?

I tried google and other search engines but I couldn't find it.

Also....nah never mind ;).

KingFu
09-09-2010, 02:11 AM
Hahahaha, I hope you realize, apple updates iPod and iTunes just to stop things they don't approve of. They updated iTunes because palm phones could be detected by itunes as an idevice. They update ipod software randomly just to top the jailbreaking. There are ways tot get around the updates. I don't update unless it's completely necessary.

Violentsaint
09-09-2010, 02:15 AM
whats a palm phone? rofl

KingFu
09-09-2010, 02:18 AM
Palm centro were smart phones. Before iPhones, they were knock off blackberrys in a way, palm pre and palm pixi are the newest phones released under palm. HP currently bought palm so it's basically a smartphone maker. They have made few smart phones, I have a palm pre plus, and hate it, so I might get a droid 2 next week XD

Balonia
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
It has been out since the 4.0.1 update. I have had mine jailbroke for awhile now. It is a jailbreak over device, not with the computer. Just visit Jailbreakme.com with your device ( as it works with all ipods/iphones) and jailbreak. It is the most simple one they have had.

flaimdude
09-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Jailbreakme.com ftw. But since 4.1 is out, I'm gonna wait for a jailbreak for that, then update.