PDA

View Full Version : bugs ive.found

xcainnblecterx
11-03-2012, 08:51 AM
So after playin al for quite awhile with the.same party i have noticed two quests bugs :the long forgotten quest(when you find the ghost of Magdalena, it will just go into a loop and the quest never completes) and i believe its called return the kiss to the frog. After you get the flies for the princess, she will ask you to kiss the frog, after I and another person in the party got to that it said completed. After we left the tavern to turn it in, it resets. The other person in the party said he just went to quest box and it was done. The other bug (or he could be intentional) is at the boss bael. He seems to get to half health then gets stuck were no damage is done. Ill update this if i find more bugs. Anyway great game sts the best one by far

Edit: Another bug. I notice when my pets lvl and im moving around ill freeze and when i try to move again and press and hold to charge.skill ill move to to the.direction of the skill instead of the.joystick moving. I dont know if its my phone (droid razor maxx

For skill achievements its not unlocking (spend 5 skill points, 10 skill points)

Samhayne
11-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the feedback, Cainnblecter. I'll pass your input along to the QA team to look into.