PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Egg-Zavier Makes a Surprise Visit to Arlor... for Two Weeks!!

Cinco
04-16-2024, 04:01 PM
EGG-ZAVIER!!

Your favorite Undead Beastmaster, is back!

Egg-zavier will visit during Week 2 of the Last Valley event and will be around from April 18th and 'til May 2nd!

The Undead Beastmaster is back again and can appear randomly in Arlor maps after killing any mob, but be fast!
Egg-Zavier only sticks around for 30 seconds after spawning.

What's New
The Portal Hunter's Elixir is required to enter Egg-Zavier's Scrambled realm.
All Pet Eggs from Rare to Mythic rarity can be looted from Egg-Zavier*.
You can interact with Egg-Zavier's Portal even if you are in combat.
Egg Vendors only spawn in Egg-Zavier's Scrambled realm.

*see the Excluded Pet Eggs section at the end of this post for what you won't find in loot during Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Portal Elixir

You will need the
Portal Hunter elixir in the store to follow Egg-Zavier
to his 'scrambled' dimension for a chance for bonus loot!

This elixir lasts for one hour and 'stacks' (opening more Elixir Kits will extend the elixir's duration)

Defeat Egg-Zavier in the 'scrambled' dimension
to spawn (random) Egg Vendors...

Scrambled Egg-Zavier also has the chance to drop

the Egg-Zavier Badge!

Aside from the badge, Scrambled Egg-Zavier also has the chance to drop "Egg-Zavier's Deviled Crate,"

a locked crate that has even more chances for Pet Eggs!

Egg-Zavier's Deviled Crate Loot

Open Egg-Zavier's Locked Crate for a chance to loot...
Mythic, Heroic, Arcane and Arcanite Pet Eggs...
Level 86 Mythic Star Beast Equipment,
Level 81 Arcane Equipment,
and Legendary Level 86 gear!

Vendor
Purchase the Portal Hunter's Elixir, and...
Egg-Zavier's Triple Deviled Crate (for Platinum or Crate Keys)
from Charles the (not-Dead) Beastmaster in Windmoore!

In The Store
Egg-Zavier's Triple Deviled Crate will also be available in the Store during the event!
3X Pulls on Deviled Crate loot

Guaranteed Loot
Open enough of the 1X or 3X pull crates and you'll receive...
One (1) piece of Level 81 Arcane "Kraken" Gear,
and the "Pet Egg" Badge:

Global Loot

Defeat Egg-Zavier anywhere in Arlor for a chance to loot any*
Rare, Epic, Legendary, or Mythic Pet Eggs!
(Eggs released in the last 4 months are excluded)
*see list of Excluded Pet Eggs that cannot be looted this event!

Scrambled Realm Loot

Use the Elixir to follow Egg-Zavier into his 'Scrambled' realm and defeat him for a chance to loot...
Legendary, Mythic, Heroic, Arcane and Arcanite Pet Eggs...
plus the Deviled locked crate.
(Eggs released in the last 4 months are excluded)
*see list of Excluded Pet Eggs that cannot be looted this event!

What Pet Eggs are you hoping to loot this year? Let us know in the comments!

Good luck, Legends!!

Excluded Pet Eggs:
These are not available during the 2024 Egg-Zavier Event
(maybe next time!)

Arcanite Garlic
Emberglide
Heroic Emberglide
Rampart
Heroic Rampart
Julian
Hearts and Hugs
Ghost of Cryptareth
Heroic Hearts 'n Hugs
Maplewood

asommers
04-17-2024, 05:16 PM
Craftable Items
Vendor Items

Heroic Pet Chest (ST)
5 Arcane Pet Eggs
Crafting Time: 30m

Arcane Pet Chest (ST)
5 Mythic Pet Eggs

Mythic Pet Chest (ST)
5 Legendary Pet Eggs

Legendary Pet Chest (ST)
5 Epic Pet Eggs

Epic Pet Chest (ST)
5 Rare Pet Eggs

Rare Pet Chest (ST)
5 Common Pet Eggs

Egg-Zavier Portal Hunter Elixir Kit for 10 Platinum

Egg-Zavier's Triple Deviled Crate for 30 Platinum

Egg-Zavier's Triple Deviled Crate for 30 Crate Keys

Kairihearts
04-17-2024, 06:13 PM
Omg I love you sts thanks devs :3

Jiroh
04-17-2024, 06:18 PM
This is awesome, thank you

Sent from my Infinix X6711 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
04-17-2024, 06:18 PM
yeiii tysm<3

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Elogirl
04-17-2024, 06:22 PM
nice event but just to make sure we need to use elixir to get Heroic, Arcane and Arcanite Pet Eggs to drop?

Kairihearts
04-17-2024, 06:28 PM
nice event but just to make sure we need to use elixir to get Heroic, Arcane and Arcanite Pet Eggs to drop?

Many people have been known to loot arcane eggs with normal zavier but shhh xd

|Ares|
04-17-2024, 06:34 PM
Any chance Ghost Cryptareth or Maplewood will be in vendors for plats tho?

Greazemk
04-17-2024, 06:38 PM
10 plats for elixir that lasts for 1 hour is generous enough. Thank you STS

presp600
04-17-2024, 06:43 PM
Will it be like previous events where you have to be near Zavier to get the buff to go into portal? If so is there anyway the buff can be given to players far from boss? With all the procs now its hard to spawn it and group up without killing.

presp600
04-17-2024, 06:48 PM

+1

11charsssssss

Thewolfbull
04-17-2024, 06:52 PM
Can egg-zavier spawn in the last valley event zone?

Snaptubepro
04-17-2024, 06:58 PM
is zavier end game?(only for level 86 player) can i and my friend (hardcore level 5) team up and actually defeat him? (i dont mind if takes times but i hope we can defeat him!!! Thanks for this surprise devs!!!

Kairihearts
04-17-2024, 07:03 PM
Will it be like previous events where you have to be near Zavier to get the buff to go into portal? If so is there anyway the buff can be given to players far from boss? With all the procs now its hard to spawn it and group up without killing.

+1 great idea!!!

XGhostWar
04-17-2024, 07:03 PM
So hero polar, hero ghostly and hero neigher can be looted? [emoji24][emoji24]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Statsonly
04-17-2024, 07:05 PM
Idk how i'll balance this with my lb runs for event lmao, y'all testing me😂. This should be fun. Will zavier spawn in event zone?

nathan2693
04-17-2024, 07:13 PM
Idk how i'll balance this with my lb runs for event lmao, y'all testing me😂. This should be fun. Will zavier spawn in event zone?

Right, yes. this question needs an answer sts..will egg zavier and the portal (for farmer elixir user) spawn on last valley dungeon event zone too?

Statsonly
04-17-2024, 07:28 PM
Right, yes. this question needs an answer sts..will egg zavier and the portal (for farmer elixir user) spawn on last valley dungeon event zone too?

I don't want zavier in my fast event runs lol but it'll be fun to have him. A little laugh with my friend's as the cart dies but we loot eggs

asommers
04-17-2024, 07:57 PM

That is correct, only Scrambled Egg-Zavier the event zone (The Inside-Out) will drop Heroic, Arcane, and Arcanite pet eggs. You'll need the elixir to get into the event zone.

Ghost of Cryptareth and Maplewood are among the eggs that are not available at all. The original post has been updated to reflect this (and not just state they're not lootable).

The portal should allow anyone in the zone when the portal is spawned to enter if they have the Portal Hunter's Elixir. If you were not in the zone when the portal spawned, you will not be able to use the portal. The portal will remain in the zone for 5 minutes to account for you not having one active and needing to activate one.

Can egg-zavier spawn in the last valley event zone?

No, Egg-Zavier will not spawn in event zones.

is zavier end game?(only for level 86 player) can i and my friend (hardcore level 5) team up and actually defeat him? (i dont mind if takes times but i hope we can defeat him!!! Thanks for this surprise devs!!!

Egg-Zavier has a chance to spawn in any dungeon for players at any level.

So hero polar, hero ghostly and hero neigher can be looted? [emoji24][emoji24]

Yes, if you are in The Inside-Out, there is a chance to loot those from Scrambled Egg-Zavier.

-ALS

Neutrone
04-17-2024, 07:59 PM
Given what we can loot I'm extremely excited. Ty sts

deathhbringer
04-17-2024, 08:25 PM
In party only one player need to have elixir to open portal or all members need to have elixir ?

|Ares|
04-17-2024, 08:26 PM
That is correct, only Scrambled Egg-Zavier the event zone (The Inside-Out) will drop Heroic, Arcane, and Arcanite pet eggs. You'll need the elixir to get into the event zone.

Ghost of Cryptareth and Maplewood are among the eggs that are not available at all. The original post has been updated to reflect this (and not just state they're not lootable).

The portal should allow anyone in the zone when the portal is spawned to enter if they have the Portal Hunter's Elixir. If you were not in the zone when the portal spawned, you will not be able to use the portal. The portal will remain in the zone for 5 minutes to account for you not having one active and needing to activate one.

Yes, if you are in The Inside-Out, there is a chance to loot those from Scrambled Egg-Zavier.

-ALS

what about Arcanite Drauger, Arc Scorn, Arc Bubo and Heroic Drauger? Just to confirm :)

Coxar
04-17-2024, 08:41 PM
what about Arcanite Drauger, Arc Scorn, Arc Bubo and Heroic Drauger? Just to confirm :)
I was curious about same eggs Arc Malthius, Heroic Drauger....I sts would post a complete drop list. And it's not 10 or 15 platinum as stated in previous posts...elixirs last year were 30.

Snaptubepro
04-17-2024, 08:50 PM

-ALS

I mean, in low level, the zavier is abnormally got massive hp ( even if you got op dmg still cant kill zavier.) Just like egg machine during egg hunt event. (i have 60 dmg as level 5 which is kinda op for hardcore yet one egg machine=6 minutes.

So, i hope zavier arent that tanky in low level!!

sanjikun
04-17-2024, 09:10 PM
show what we can loo specially on normal zavier . can we loot geng timur or feng on normal zavier like last year ? hope we can see again the list we can loot on normal zavier and with elix thankyou .

Americanarmy
04-17-2024, 09:15 PM
U cant loot arcs from zavier? Just says rare to mythic

papas
04-17-2024, 10:42 PM
I beleive chances are from common eggs to mythic? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240418/0e4a34913caa903326d1065a080db01b.jpg

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Titanium
04-18-2024, 12:44 AM
@asommers if the elixir is used by one party member then other members are allowed in the portal or they should have elixir too?

papas
04-18-2024, 12:50 AM
@asommers if the elixir is used by one party member then other members are allowed in the portal or they should have elixir too?Elixir must be active to enter portal. So everyone has to use

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Dashie
04-18-2024, 12:55 AM
@asommers if the elixir is used by one party member then other members are allowed in the portal or they should have elixir too?

See below response,

The portal should allow anyone in the zone when the portal is spawned to enter if they have the Portal Hunter's Elixir.

-ALS

dmqp
04-18-2024, 03:51 AM
10 pets are excluded out of 511, that makes it 501 available. Preview says normal zavier drops rare+ rarity, so 19 common are excluded, that makes it 482 available eggs. Good stuff (arcane/heroic) drops from scrambled zavier and my question is: Does scrambled boss drop all available arcane and heroic eggs, or some of them (like arcanite bubo) will be available only in wandering egg vendor?

Alvaropoker
04-18-2024, 04:23 AM
Pero como hacen esto asi ? Y ahora que estoy en lb ne toca dejarlo por ir a egg zavier ? Deberian retrasarlo 1 semana mas

Alexwwe
04-18-2024, 04:26 AM
I am to loot Arcanite Drauger or Drauger

Alexwwe
04-18-2024, 04:31 AM
I want* :)) sorry i am excited

HolyGD
04-18-2024, 04:46 AM
Omg am so excited!! Pls 40% off for platinum [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arcanelengends
04-18-2024, 05:02 AM
@Cinco Can tell we know use Luck will help loot op here ?

firstprestige
04-18-2024, 05:53 AM
will the eggzaiver store crates be limited or unlimited for players?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kebleer
04-18-2024, 06:35 AM
Can you please change the thing that you need elixir just to enter the zone like it was last year? 1 person having it seems fair enough, cmon, think about ur playerbase.

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 07:01 AM
Can you please change the thing that you need elixir just to enter the zone like it was last year? 1 person having it seems fair enough, cmon, think about ur playerbase.

Only one player needs. It hasn't changed

dayrot
04-18-2024, 07:55 AM
Is there an egg drop for gore egg ?

Infinix X6837 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Xcwarrxc
04-18-2024, 10:33 AM
would you please clarify if everyone has to have an active elixir to enter the portal? if it is, then only the rich one would be able to farm the event to the fullest? dont make it too much of p2w

Americanarmy
04-18-2024, 10:50 AM
would you please clarify if everyone has to have an active elixir to enter the portal? if it is, then only the rich one would be able to farm the event to the fullest? dont make it too much of p2w

Elxiir should cost 500k gold or something tbh to balance plat

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 11:15 AM

Clarification would be nice

scoburus
04-18-2024, 11:21 AM
+++++++++++

Cinco
04-18-2024, 11:26 AM
In party only one player need to have elixir to open portal or all members need to have elixir ?

would you please clarify if everyone has to have an active elixir to enter the portal?

Clarification would be nice

You need to have the Portal Elixir to go through the portal. The Portal Elixir Kit is trade-friendly so you'll be able to trade gold / items for it even if you don't want to spend Platinum.

I mean, in low level, the zavier is abnormally got massive hp...So, i hope zavier arent that tanky in low level!!

This has been addressed for this year: Egg-Zavier no longer has a massive health pool; he uses 'single point' damage and requires a few dozen hits to die. This makes it pretty evenly balanced between the lowest levels with the worst gear and endgame players with full Star Beast, etc.

will the eggzaiver store crates be limited or unlimited for players?

The Egg-Zavier Triple Deviled Crate are unlimited.

Best wishes!

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 11:31 AM
Off topic @ Cinco. When will we be able to set names for hotbars on mobile devices? Option is already available on pc

sanjikun
04-18-2024, 11:40 AM
lol . before if one person has elix on a party all can go the portal but now u must have elix to enter the portal . is this game becoming pay to win? all of the good event becoming pay to win .

Naaabmage
04-18-2024, 12:46 PM
Yeah good luck to all the hardcores that can't really buy plat....no zavier for them ig... GG

Ign moneyhc

Ifeast
04-18-2024, 12:59 PM
-ALS

This hurts Last Valley event players who are going for the leaderboard. I am currently in top 50 and now I have to lose all the time and effort I and all the others put into the leaderboard just to make some gold from Eggzavie since it can't spawn in the current event.

MaAaT
04-18-2024, 12:59 PM
Off topic @ Cinco. When will we be able to set names for hotbars on mobile devices? Option is already available on pcIt is already available on mobile long time ago

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 01:08 PM
This hurts Last Valley event players who are going for the leaderboard. I am currently in top 50 and now I have to lose all the time and effort I and all the others put into the leaderboard just to make some gold from Eggzavie since it can't spawn in the current event.

I'm running lb too, will need to balance evenr + lb for a week

Susanne
04-18-2024, 01:09 PM
I think most people will be disappointed with the change made to this event and I didn't need a crystal ball to foresee this would happen.
Every event has been altered for the worse so it's comes as no surprise to me.

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 01:12 PM
I think most people will be disappointed with the change made to this event and I didn't need a crystal ball to foresee this would happen.
Every event has been altered for the worse so it's comes as no surprise to me.

With the amont of gold coming from bosses per week, it's not a bad decision. 1-2m per elixir to make millions isn't a bad pay off but u need a few million more in items to make it happen

Susanne
04-18-2024, 01:27 PM
With the amont of gold coming from bosses per week, it's not a bad decision. 1-2m per elixir to make millions isn't a bad pay off but u need a few million more in items to make it happen

Which bosses do you mean? Not everyone has the gears to play the portal bosses if that's what you are saying. Could you please clarify? I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding you.

Statsonly
04-18-2024, 01:28 PM
Which bosses do you mean? Not everyone has the gears to play the portal bosses if that's what you are saying. Could you please clarify? I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding you.

Elite bosses for exmaple in shuyal, nordr or otherwise drop crates u can craft. Its slow but it makes gold

asommers
04-18-2024, 01:31 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?739130)) now that the event is live.

-ALS

Futumsh
04-18-2024, 03:43 PM
Off topic @ Cinco. When will we be able to set names for hotbars on mobile devices? Option is already available on pc

It's done the same way on mobile, there's no difference. The '...' button next to the close button when selecting hotbar slot contents.