PDA

View Full Version : AL First impressions!

TANKKAAR
11-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Wow!
First off the game looks super refined! It reminds me of a cross between the best of the best cross between all "Legends" titles. One of the biggest changes for me was the fixes camera but i got over that by lvl 5. The tutorial did a great job walking you through everything you need to do as a new Legend. the game seems very quest oriented and has multiple daily quests so you should always have enough gold to pay for health pots. 1 very big change I noticed is when playing there is no visible ping. this kind of bothered me at first how ever again I got over that real quick as I experienced no lag, I really do believe that the fixed camera was partly responsible for this. Unlike other legends games you are not given 10 plat upon the creation of a new charecter but instead you earned a decent amount of plat as you leveled. 4 plat lvl 2, 3 plat lvl 3, and it continued to decrease up until lvl 7 where i only recieved 1 plat but i thought this was a cool twist. Over all the maps didnt seem to ridiculously hard and i was able to solo most of it with only a few bosses requiring me to wait for additional help from other players but im sure as you level this will change as with other titles. Over all I think this may take the spot of PLfor me as my main game but onky time will tell. I have to go to work now so will try to give more info later.

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-11-03-00-57-36.png

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-11-03-00-58-24.png

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-11-03-00-59-00.png

Growwle
11-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Nice, can't wait to make my own warrior.

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Yeah, the map difficulty is scaled to the number of people in the map, or maybe total experience levels, I'm not sure which. Anyway, you can see your ping in the menu, in case you didn't realize it.

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

razerfingers
11-03-2012, 12:25 PM
Yeah, the map difficulty is scaled to the number of people in the map, or maybe total experience levels, I'm not sure which. Anyway, you can see your ping in the menu, in case you didn't realize it.

-----

I like soloing for that reason. And also the boss in the mine is hard with a team full of warriprs who dont tank rofl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

trixie
11-03-2012, 12:41 PM

-----

I know it is scaled based on number of people in the run and I think it is also based on the level of the players. (Not sure if that is what you meant)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TANKKAAR
11-03-2012, 12:51 PM

-----

No i didn't realize :-) i only got to play for a little last night because work early today but plan on digging deeper into the ui later today when im off. Thanks for the heads up!

Deathpunch
11-03-2012, 12:58 PM
No i didn't realize :-) i only got to play for a little last night because work early today but plan on digging deeper into the ui later today when im off. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem. :D Went back in and checked, it's displayed in the upper left corner, right under the avatar button.

-----