PDA

View Full Version : Halloween / Thanksgiving Event

CipherZero
09-09-2010, 01:59 AM
ok maybe not enough time for it but I would love to see a few holliday events where you complete quests for special festive gear

like kill all mobs for candy to turn in to special npc for costumes or special weapons

or crazy turkys on the loose in maps you have to find and kill I have been hoping to see an indian headress as one of the hats anyway hint hint expically on my owl very long with white feathers and red tips

you could turn in your quests for all kind of special gear or pots later if I have time maybe I could draw some equipment ideas but I havent liked most the fan based helms so far so rather leave it to the dev team but not weak equips stuff people would actually use it would create a mass frenzy for these items and greatly generate a spread of wealth through the game as the rich will be buying the candy and quest items to get the gear first which will help the newer players earn income to get better equips so its a win win plus who doesent love game events

KingFu
09-09-2010, 02:07 AM
This has been suggested, I for one like some of the idea, some of it I don't. I'm sure the devs will whip up something.