PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Egg-Stravaganza 2024

Pages : 1 [2]

asommers
04-23-2024, 10:48 PM
Can the eggs from chest be non tradable so we keep the enjoyment of looting eggs that can be expensive?

increase timers based on the rarity, 30 mins is too short. This is gonna kill the event

Auto crafting option for egg crates, please.

Sorry, no plans to do these.

Did u guys nerf the drop rate? Cus it surely seems like it, buffed it for a day and then nerfed ?

Drop rates were not touched once they were buffed last Friday (312299).

It’s a great addition of update tho especially for the Hardore players, but just one thing the heroic crafting egg it’s requirements arcane eggs does that include arcanite eggs too? Because in the crafting station it’s not.

No arcanite eggs in arc egg crate?

No, Arcanite Eggs are excluded since we consider them a higher 'rarity' than Arcane. They cannot be used to craft chests nor do we provide an Arcanite Egg Chest.

Halloween a gray area regarding the class specific pets. I believe some were out and some were not at the six month mark. Is all of Halloween available? Because to allow one class to loot their pet and not another is unbalanced.

You can see the eggs available by inspecting the chests. All eggs that are available for Egg-Zavier are available in chests, so I guess that's the 4-month mark, not 6.

It's a nice update although this should have been implemented from the beginning. Many players spent a lot of gold opening eggs for aps. Now a week later their price will drop substantially.

Sorry, my time machine's in the shop.

Sorry I don't get it.. What I meant is we need a confirmation screen ("are you sure you want to exit, etc.) in the end of the inside-out map. Because there are times that rogues like me accidentally dash in to the exit portal and miss the eggs, another problem of this is we teleport to windmoore not in KT3 where we usually farm so we need to restart the remapping. Thanks, I hope we are clear!

Sorry about that, I somehow missed 'Inside-Out'. We'll get a confirmation on that portal.

-ALS

esjishart
04-23-2024, 10:49 PM
Sorry, no plans to do these.

Drop rates were not touched once they were buffed last Friday (312299).

No, Arcanite Eggs are excluded since we consider them a higher 'rarity' than Arcane. They cannot be used to craft chests nor do we provide an Arcanite Egg Chest.

You can see the eggs available by inspecting the chests. All eggs that are available for Egg-Zavier are available in chests, so I guess that's the 4-month mark, not 6.

Sorry, my time machine's in the shop.

Sorry about that, I somehow missed 'Inside-Out'. We'll get that fixed.

-ALS

Thank you for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

profmsb
04-23-2024, 11:24 PM
thank you for making those player that grind n invest in elix to run become like a joke...those that joyfull in looting expensive heroic or arc egg now just meaningless....i m glad that i stop grind in al anymore :)

drawfflerz
04-24-2024, 12:38 AM
maybe you can buff drop rate for arcanite egg inside portal since they are not on list from pet chest.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

PirateKing
04-24-2024, 03:56 AM
in my theory, its a great update to craft eggs

sure the arcanes or heroics dropped but on the contrary other rarity prices buffed too good

makes all eggs usable, makes running event profitable..

makes it easier for new players to afford pets or make gold

all the fussies here so selfish af lol

Grimgz
04-24-2024, 05:54 AM
From worst to best egg zav.. this is so much helpful to an average players to increase their aps but Im sure those who already bought op pets for high prices will cry and get mad.. 😂 thank you sts for this great update..

Candylicks
04-24-2024, 08:28 AM
From worst to best egg zav.. this is so much helpful to an average players to increase their aps but Im sure those who already bought op pets for high prices will cry and get mad.. [emoji23] thank you sts for this great update..

Well. Those of us ‘cry and get mad’ are the ones who help financially keep this game in service.

Would you like to have spend money on something and two days later it’s being handed out for free?

It should have been disclosed from the beginning, not a ‘surprise’ after the fact.

The most annoying is, I could have crafted a ton on my hardcore. Which is where I spent money to open crates. It was oh about 10 minutes before the update I transferred a large # of eggs.

So yeah great for you but some of us also spend money for perks.

Tekila
04-24-2024, 09:08 AM
I like the fact that you helped people getting an easier access to the eggs APS and pet customisation content.

It would have been cool if it was like that till the beginning.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ifeast
04-24-2024, 09:26 AM
Reposted since the threads were closed.

"This update is amazing and all, but what would be amazing is if you guys got rid of the annoying ice pools at the last boss in the Inside-Out.

It would also be nice if the Inside-Out portal lasted longer because there are times when I can't enter the portal because my inventory is full, then by the time i'm done clearing, the portal is gone. Making the portal last longer would help us poor people who only have 25 inventory space, thank you.

Also, on the same topic of inventory space, please make it to where eggs stack so they don't clutter our inventory. Make it to where we can tap whatever egg we want to open, then have it show a list of all the eggs we have.

For example: We have 5 Myth eggs stacked, then we tap the Myth Egg icon and it opens a list, then we can choose what egg we want to open from there. This would be an absolutely amazing addition and would help the entire community out."

asommers
04-24-2024, 12:36 PM
Thread break for the latest server (content) update 312400 (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?739724)).

-ALS

recilencia123
04-24-2024, 07:17 PM
Well. Those of us ‘cry and get mad’ are the ones who help financially keep this game in service.

Would you like to have spend money on something and two days later it’s being handed out for free?

It should have been disclosed from the beginning, not a ‘surprise’ after the fact.

The most annoying is, I could have crafted a ton on my hardcore. Which is where I spent money to open crates. It was oh about 10 minutes before the update I transferred a large # of eggs.

So yeah great for you but some of us also spend money for perks.

x2 zzZ

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

nathan2693
04-25-2024, 09:45 PM
so yeah a new pet got released today. stats are ok, passive is ok but sad thing is that its only a single target attack (is it possible to make it multiple target?) AA i dunno, i find heroic sabra better. i wanna see a new type of AA someday like imprisons mobs so that whenever we try to pull other mobs some of em wont be able to run and reset since they're imprisoned.

Cliva
04-26-2024, 12:48 AM
With the newly pet egg chests that require any 5 pet eggs of the same rarity, it would be nice for us to have the option to auto input the eggs to save time clicking over 10x to craft one chest.

To avoid auto inputting important eggs that the user uses/saves/slots in other pet, allow us to add them to "favorites" or heart.

This should also be applicable to craftable currency chests(just like last Hiberian event) that require any epic item to craft.

Sent from my CPH2481 using Tapatalk

Titanium
04-26-2024, 10:56 AM
Can you please allow us to craft arcanite eggs into a heroic.

Or maybe an arcanite + arcane egg for a heroic.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champist
04-27-2024, 10:37 AM
Can you please allow us to craft arcanite eggs into a heroic.

Or maybe an arcanite + arcane egg for a heroic.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Patossss
04-27-2024, 08:14 PM
How long do I have to put up with this humiliation playing for days full of rubbish seeing the best lot for everyone makes me want not to play when I should be inspired to continue help admin friends thank you for reading me once again :(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240428/9cabb7d673d5b7c006b474e40d7b6cc6.jpg

Enviado desde mi CMA-LX2 mediante Tapatalk

Neutrone
04-29-2024, 10:40 AM
It's kind of weird that all I loot are cheap arcanes and heroics while others keep looting meta pets like arc drauger,crypth,lol thulu etc (the same person looted all this) . The drop rates feels odd like do u shadow ban some of us from looting good pets?

I think this sometimes. You get used to it though lol.
4 elixirs and I only looted 1 gold toor (no heroics). Opened up to 120 arcane chests an not a single crypta.

At that point I realized I was wasting my time, because in my case this has been the same story every year.

Oawaoebi
05-02-2024, 06:40 AM
The event had an awful start hard mobs boss and very ridiculously bad drops. Store crates had extremely good heroic egg drops tho.

Event then changed for mobs boss less hp and damage. Store crates drop way more arcanes then heroics. Introducing the pet egg craft system was a genius idea which helped us a lot especially on hc and overall sinking the stash’s crowded of useless eggs.

To summarize it had an awful start but turned out to be one of the best events. Thank you!!
Looking forward to enjoy future event just as this one.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk